[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time /lgbt/ help me come to a decision >be me, trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: EaYeRN1N_Cc.jpg (71KB, 423x650px) Image search: [Google]
EaYeRN1N_Cc.jpg
71KB, 423x650px
Story time /lgbt/
help me come to a decision

>be me, trans girl
>get bf from r9k
>swears he just loves me for who i am
>he just stumbled upon me
>chat for like 6 months now
>find out he was looking for a trap specifically before, and likely when we met and turned on by them
>effectively making him a chaser
>that was the only reason we started talking in the first place
>he swears he loves me more than anything
>that he only has romantic attraction to me
>but finds my dick and stuff a turn-on
>he was always nice to me, like no one ever was
>we only did lewd stuff occasionally, always supported each other and dreamed of a life together
>if i get the surgery, he will probably leave me since he only likes traps,(if he wasn't as romantically attracted as he said he was) but if i don't i'll probably hang myself

what do, /lgbt/? i'm so conflicted, i know i love him, more than anything, and living a life with him is my dream, but knowing we met for entirely wrong reasons and the fact he never mentioned to me he was into traps or futa or anything like that at all, just bother me so much

even if we did end up living together, all we'd do is just hurt each other because he won't think of me as a woman (even though he swears we're boyfriend and girlfriend to him) and won't find it a turn on because he simply prefers traps and i'd only get dysphoria and the feeling of neglection from that

on one hand i almost want to hurt him and make him feel the way i did, starving, sleepless nights just thinking about it
on the other hand i want to make it all work, somehow
and thirdly, i just feel like i want to stab myself in the heart to never be able to feel this again, and the only reason i don't is because i can't abandon him

i don't know what to do, /lgbt/
please help me
chaser opinions are welcome too, but state if you are one, for whatever reason it may be

now that i talked about it with him, he said he'd feel like he prefer i were to keep it
>>
>>7161396
He's only in it for the sex. Ditch him
>>
>>7161396
don't overthink it, you found someone who loves you.

The reason doesn't matter if the love is genuine
>>
File: 1477241118870.jpg (135KB, 556x639px) Image search: [Google]
1477241118870.jpg
135KB, 556x639px
Quit crying. If he loves you it won't matter if you get gross vaginopalsty and ruin your feminine penis. So what if he finds your condition sexually attractive? If he was ugly and 300lbs of neet would you still love him or have gotten to know him as much as you did?
My point is, love is love, don't let the fact that he thinks you're hot ruin your relationship.
>fellow tranny btw
>>
>>7161396
no fuckboys allowed
>>
>>7161396
You are a fucking idiot.

>my loving, loyal boyfriend revealed that before we met I was actually his dream girl, and that's why he loves me. Should I break up with him?

Fucking trannies I swear
>>
Your needs regarding your body and transition are far more important than a part of you he finds sexually attractive. If he loved you he would be accepting of it and find all of you beautiful. Its like if someone kept a needle poking their gut all the time because their so wanted them to. Your well being is of the upmost importance here. His fetish will die when he sees how much happier and comfortable you will be afterwards. Just my 2 cents.
>>
Chaser here.

>>7161396
>he won't think of me as a woman

That doesn't follow. Just because he likes chicks with dicks, including the dick part, doesn't mean he doesn't see you as a woman. Otherwise he'd just fuck dudes, not trannies.

That being said, if you want SRS, get it. Seems like an awful waste to me but you gotta do you. If he's a decent guy he'll support your decision even though it means the end of the relationship. I certainly would.
>>
>>7161396
Op, you know what you have to do. Tell him you need to go through with it, and that you hope he'll understand, but that this is too important too you not to do.

If he stays with you through that then, and only then, will you know that this relationship can work.
>>
You've been in long distance for 6 mo? obviously its not a fetish, you dont even have physical contact or sex, he loves you for your personality even if he's faggot and loves dick. Maybe hes nonbinary aka gender confused robot too and relates to you.
But Im skeptical of online relationships, meet up and see how it goes.
>>
>>7162845
maybe you're right
>>7163368
what?
>>7163397
i was his dream girl because of penis, even though perhaps i became a dream girl in other aspects
>>7163630
you're right, but it doesn't help that i'm not so sure myself i want to do it, i don't have too much dysphoria about it other than tucking, and doing surgery just for the sake of making him sad and going to such extreme measures just for the sake of gaining plus one point to the argument that he trusts me, i dunno.
>>7163822
maybe he is just super lonely or desperate, his is a neet shut-in afterall, but i suppose it's not a fetish, but we met because of one, and i never understood it until now, even though he actually hinted at it 4 or so months before and i brushed it off as him just trying to comfort and be nice to me, as in "it's okay for the time-being" instead of "i really love dicks"
unfortunately we live on different sides of the planet, we probably won't meet up for another 10 or so months, which saddens me.
>>
>>7165556
You sound like you have no respect for your significant other at all, he deserves better

Why are you even with him
>>
>>7161396
>if i get the surgery, he will probably leave me since he only likes traps,(if he wasn't as romantically attracted as he said he was) but if i don't i'll probably hang myself
No man is worth not being comfortable in your own skin for. Liking your body matters more than some guy.
>>
>>7161396

mtf here. just because he likes trap bodies doesn't mean he doesn't think of you as a woman. i get off to futa because it helps me feel like my body is natural and something that people think can be cute.

this is a hard situation. if you go through with the surgery and your mood consequently improves (it will) he will be happy to have a happy gf.

if he ditches you over this he probably wasn't seeing you as good for anything more than sex. since you two did long distance for six months and have only lewded a few times, he probably doesn't just want you for your girltinkler; nobody takes six months and gets emotionally involved just for sex.

good luck anon-chan and i hope u get your balls cut off~
>>
>>7162845
>>7166285
>AGP
>>7161396
You fucked up hon, getting a bf before surgery has 99% gurantee that he will be a cringy chaser who watched too much hentai
>>
>>7163397
yeah but it's the same if a guy has a fetish for a blind girl and she suffers from it and wants to get eye surgery but he only liked her in the first place because she was blind
that's how this feels
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.