[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /lgbt/ have none of you discovered the Norwegian SKAM y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: CwM56ssWIAAWL9u.jpg-large.jpg (69KB, 1175x587px) Image search: [Google]
CwM56ssWIAAWL9u.jpg-large.jpg
69KB, 1175x587px
sup /lgbt/

have none of you discovered the Norwegian SKAM yet? it's a norweigan youth series, this season has a gay theme, it's blowing up in Scandinavia and has hundred and thousands of viewers already

http://skam.p3.no
>>
They're adorable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-affny2d5qk
>>
>another "look at us we're so progressive we even have token gays in our show" show
So it's just another dime in a dozen show, just like the others.
>>
So is this like a Norwegian version of Skins or something?
>>
>>7155899

Oh, and yeah they're adorable af
>>
>>7155899
Not really. It's supposed to be very realistic, and it is. Way more than Skins. They did a lot of research and had hourlong in-depth interviews with norwegian teenagers all over the country before they shot the series. So everything from the acting, the conversations, the emotions and the actions is super realistic to the point that you forget it's a series and you think the characters are real people.

So it portrays the life of teenagers in Highschool age 16 - 18, and focuses on one character at a time each season.
>>
File: 1476268666839.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476268666839.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>7153848
Awwwwwwww! The latter half is so cute. Nothing beats being like that with a guy you like.
>>
>>7153848
Ish they look like clones of each other.
>>
>>7158389

Fuck, can't find eng subs anywhere.
>>
>>7153848

Yup, that is pretty much what it is like in Norway between 16-25. Then you go over to women and have kids.

Haven't you heard of the Norwegian straight guy who hardcore sells the gay lifestyle over at /r9k/?

There was also a copypasta, the longest I've ever seen, posted here some years ago about Norwegians getting it on.

These people can't keep themselves of each other. You need a crowbar to separate them.
>>
>>7158389
>>7166537
yea where do i get eng subs for this
>>
You guys are lame

I made almost the exact thread on /pol/ and it reached bump limit. /pol/ is the more attentive husbando
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/96133183#top
>>
>>7169232
Lol it's just a bunch of Scandinavians claiming the other country is gayer than theirs.
>>
talking of low-budget lgbt tv stuff, someone from the trans community on here recently made this short, even got a screening somewhere I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1WDQfwf3MA
>>
>>7166702
>These people can't keep themselves of each other. You need a crowbar to separate them.
Which would make them an oddity among nordics.
Really wish my Uni has some partnerships with Norway though

>>7169232
I love how /pol/ talks about vikings. As if they weren't as gay as the greeks or the gauls.
>>
>>7169888
made me cry/10

that was really wonderful, and nicely-made; Too relatable desu. The cinematography was eh at points but I really liked how it presented the themes of alienation, dysphoria etc

can't relate to having that good a jawline though desu kill me
>>
>>7169232

So much repressed homosexuality for just one thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.