[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I try not to be transphobic but I can't help it. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

I try not to be transphobic but I can't help it. I've read up on it, watched videos from trans people, even met some. There are many kinds of trans people that don't bother me but the one that does is the gamer trans lesbian. They basically seem like a product of "toxic masculinity" or whatever the fuck it is. Deep down, I assume you were a loser autist who couldn't make it as a man. If you like girls but are a loner NEET who decides your depressing life requires you to transition, I can't judge but it rubs me the wrong way. What bothers me more are the transgirls who don't even write like women or have feminine hobbies. How do I stop being such a transmisogynist?
>>
What if I was always a gamer loner NEET but I like dick and dudes? Am I okay?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 650x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 650x742px
>>7153643
Exterminate them all and let the femboy master race take their place
>>
>>7153643
they're called agps (short for autogynephiles) and their dysphoria began as a fetish, though by the time it progresses to dysphoria it's just as real and meaningful to treat as dysphoria with any other etiology
some of them are 'failed men' but some are actually pretty successful in their male lives (c.f. caitlyn jenner), so the degree to which they achieved pre-transition is irrelevant -- in fact, it used to be a stereotype that agp trans women were extremely high-achieving pre-transition, though over time that's been revealed to be an artifact of how hard transition was in the past (so only the most successful agps could pursue it)
>>
>>7153658
I guess so, but I probably wouldn't date someone that doesn't have a functioning vagina :/ is that wrong
>>
>>7153685
OK this is true. But that leads me to another point since many trans women are smart or successful. If we let trans women compete in women's events in mental sports like programming and chess (where there's a decent chance they would win), are we gonna be leaving cis women behind as the lesser biology?
>>
>>7153688
It upsets me a little but I don't really get preachy about it. I wish we were in an age were I could get a fully functioning uterus/ovaries/vagina. Society moves slow and the vast majority of people literally have no idea about trans stuff (sometimes major media doesn't really help). I don't think that any guy who doesn't want to date a post-op mtf is a bigot.
>>
>>7153643
>write like women or have feminine hobbies

Nice low-key sexism there OP. Maybe you should work on that first.

Or I dunno stop assuming shit about people you don't even know?

Or maybe grow up and stop giving a shit?
>>
>>7153696
on the average, trans women are about as smart and successful as women as a whole -- the previous stereotype about agp intelligence was, as i noted, inaccurate
let trans women compete in women's chess and see how they go
if we somehow end up with a tranny top ten then we may need to reassess things, but i don't ever see that happening
the true concern here is that a young boy who will later grow up to be a more-likely-agp trans girl is a lot more likely to start playing chess in childhood than a young cis girl, given chess is a masculine-of-centre hobby, so trans women are probably overrepresented amongst female chess players in general and that may give some cis women pause about pursuing the sport
>>
>>7153717
also this is reminding me i should get back into chess, i loved it as a kid
>>7153688
while we're here, define functioning
a neovagina looks and feels like a cis vagina
it doesn't bleed and babies don't come out of it, but the non-reproductive sexual and aesthetic function is pretty much identical
only cisbians and gynecologists can tell
>>
>>7153685
>>7153717

Problem is your group is all petverts too. And if we go by average everyone who's saying that irl and on Twitter is pretty much a creepy old hon who thinks pointing about AGP makes him "tru" trans.

You're just as irredeemable as the others. You're probably a fifth monster or some other kind of creep. KYS hon, you don't belong in this world.
>>
>>7153720
I wish I could have kids. I have a partner, we haven't really been dating long enough for either of us to want kids right now. It still gets me down a lot though. Like sure adoption exists but it just seems a lot more beautiful, the concept of two loving people literally creating something that is made from both of them. Maybe I over romanticize the idea because it is something I can never have.
>>
>>7153643
Why does it rub you the wrong way? Judging someone over shit like not having "feminine" hobbies and writing like a woman is sexist in nature and a product of socialization in a sexist society.

The reason it rubs you the wrong way is because you're sexist and disgusted by anyone born male who either fails to, or outright refuses, to abide by traditionally approved models of masculinity. People talk shit about trans people being sexist all the time yet those same people unconsciously project sexist stereotypes and expectations onto them.

You just can't fucking win if you're MtF.
>>
>>7153735
...i'm ftm
>tfw trutrans enough that people think you're an unfeminine agp hon
>>7153737
i relate
however, the recent progress on this topic is astounding
the time when you can have biological children is closer than you think, though surrogacy will be necessary for a while more
>>
>>7153751
OK either you're misinterpreting what I said or I didn't make myself very clear. Firstly, I said most MTFs don't bother me at all and I legitimately respect the ones I do know. Second, I dislike masculinity myself, I'm straight but nearly a femboy. And third, what I was trying to say is that if you are gonna transition and ask others to use female pronouns, shouldn't you play the part a little at least? There is no one way or biology to be a woman, I get that, but there must something that means "woman" more than just clothes and name or else gender is meaningless. And I'm fine with gender being meaningless, but if gender is meaningless, the concept of transgender is meaningless. Sorry if it seems like I'm a bigot. I'm trying my best to get through it.
>>
>>7153796
Do u have soft boiboobs bby?
>>
>>7153715
Lol, this.
>>
>>7153796
Can we just agree that calling transsexual people transgender was a mistake?
>>
File: r007.jpg (221KB, 869x1267px) Image search: [Google]
r007.jpg
221KB, 869x1267px
Well, I'm bi but other than that I seem to be the sort of person you're referring to so here goes.
>>7153643
>They basically seem like a product of "toxic masculinity" or whatever the fuck it is. Deep down, I assume you were a loser autist who couldn't make it as a man. If you like girls but are a loner NEET who decides your depressing life requires you to transition, I can't judge but it rubs me the wrong way.
I guess there's some truth in there but I think you're coming to the wrong conclusion. As a kid, I frequently got bullied whenever I did anything that was considered stereotypically feminine, so I repressed my feelings and just tried to act "normal" so I could feel accepted. However, having to self-censor my behavior to seem stereotypically masculine just so I could fit also made me feel miserable, so I decided to over-indulge in solitary activities such as vidya and reading instead (I've also heard of some MtFs using other hobbies such as drawing for similar reasons). In that sense, I do think that there was an element of "toxic masculinity" and being unable to "make it as a man" as you mentioned, but the desire to be a girl was already there while those things simply caused me to repress those feelings, I'm not sure why you think being bullied would be the source of them. Isolating myself and spending my time on the interbutts was a coping mechanism, not the cause.
I didn't even learn about transitioning until I read about it online in my early 20's, if I had known it was an option sooner I would have just done that instead of trying to hide myself from the rest of the world.
(cont)
>>
>>7154416
(cont'd)
I think that FtMs and straight MtFs have a slightly easier time coming to terms with the whole trans thing. FtMs generally have more freedom to express themselves pre-transition since its generally seen as more acceptable for women to act "masculine" than the reverse. Straight MtFs generally already lived as gay guys prior to transitioning, so they had less reason to avoid stereotipically feminine hobbies and were more likely to learn about transitioning at a younger age due to interaction with the LGBT community in general. They also have less to lose socially by going from "gay guy" to "straight girl" so its a much easier decision for them.
I think that as time goes on and awareness and acceptance of trans individuals increases, more bi and les MtFs will be able to start at a younger age and won't have to deal with the effects of years of repression.

I do think there are some weirdos who only want to be a girl because they're kind of messed up in general and think it will make their lives easier somehow (Chris-Chan comes to mind...), but I think such people are the exception rather than the rule, but with an already tiny population its easy for such people to be the only ones you ever encounter and they leave a bad impression.
>>
lol why the fuck do you care
I hate alot of minorities and can still treat them like everybody else
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.