[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one time the LGBT community has come to the defense of atheists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (39KB, 569x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 569x422px
Name one time the LGBT community has come to the defense of atheists facing discrimination.

I'll wait.

You people expect me to oppose things like the NC bathroom bill, but when atheists are the ones facing legal discrimination, the LGBT community is fucking SILENT.
>>
>>7152683
good point my friend that'll teach them *tips fedora*
>>
China
Russia
we haven't forgotten yet fuckboy
>>
>>7152683
Because the problem LGBT people have with the religion isn't an issue over whether a god exists, it's about how members of each religion ostricise and murder LGBT people for something which is out of our control. If that weren't the case, I'm sure many more LGBT people would be religious.
>>
>>7152683
Every lgbt person i have met irl is atheist.
>>
>>7152716
*tips crown of thorns*
>>
File: 1357264875976.jpg (154KB, 348x386px) Image search: [Google]
1357264875976.jpg
154KB, 348x386px
>>7152683
I'm an atheist bisexual tranny. What exactly is it that you're asking me to do here? I'm not about to go waste my time picketing to get "In God we trust" removed from US currency or something pointless like that.
>>
File: pence ishygddt.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pence ishygddt.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>7152683
The LGBT community isn't your personal army. Go to r/atheism if you're so butthurt about it. Maybe see if BLM will care
>>
>>7153061
Name one murder committed by my religion performed in the name of my religion.
>>
>>7152683
What atheist cause are you pursuing that lgbt people are not?
>>
File: file.png (33KB, 701x184px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
33KB, 701x184px
>>7154656
>>7154506

Oh I don't know, MAYBE FUCKING REPEAL THE LAWS IN STATE CONSTITUTIONS THAT PREVENT ATHEISTS FROM HOLDING PUBLIC OFFICE???
>>
>>7154816

No.
>>
>>7154816
>>7152683
Why does every group feel like they need the LGBT community to come and save them?
>WAAAH ISLAMOPHOBIA!!! LGBT PLZ HALP
>WAAHHH RACISM! LGBT PLZ HALP
>>
>>7154943

because literally EVERY group helps you?
>>
>>7154947
such as?
>>
>>7154950

look at the front page of /r/atheism right now

nothing but pro-lgbt posts
>>
>>7154947
>"helps"

Lumping me into a black lives matters campaign because trans is the new hot topic doesn't help me. Black people are notorious granny and gay bashers anyway. Once they get whatever they want it'll go back to the full "no homo" culture.
>>
>>7154954
That's not a group
Name one non-LGBT group that has helped us
HARDMODE: Name a group that has helped us pre 2000
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>7154947
>because literally EVERY group helps you?
>things that literally never happened
>>
>>7154816
The Supreme Court has ruled that is against any Federal or State governments to hold a religious test for public office. None of those laws are enforced.
>>
>>7152683
What sort of discrimination do atheist people deal with? I know in some third-world theocratic shitholes, being an atheist is actually illegal, but in those sorts of countries LGBT people have basically zero power anyways.

>>7154543
Reddit hates BLM more than we do, idiot.
>>
File: albino2-jpg.jpg (51KB, 488x700px) Image search: [Google]
albino2-jpg.jpg
51KB, 488x700px
>>7152683
>the LGBT community is fucking SILENT.

first of all there is no LGBT community.
that is a myth.

secondly, most Legbutts are atheist so they are literally fighting for your cause along with you.

third, if you have an atheist pride parade i will get some gays to march in it with you holding a big rainbow flag if that will appease you. do you really think it will make a difference?

-2 points - shitposting
>>
>>7152683
You're swinging at us fedora. All more the reason to do exactly what you don't want.

Good bye mouthbreather
>>
>>7152683
I literally beat up a Christian who was assaulting an atheist. You, on the other hand, are a Christian pretending to be an atheist in order to do an evil Nazi Hitler doubles meme, with your words and stock images.
>>
>>7152683
Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.