[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>swiping on tinder >match with a girl who seems to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1477219252991.jpg (73KB, 1242x910px) Image search: [Google]
1477219252991.jpg
73KB, 1242x910px
>swiping on tinder
>match with a girl who seems to have particularly masculine features
>I personally have a requirement for CIS girls but I don't have a problem about what others choose
>Send a pic of her to my friend to see whether he thinks she's a girl
>He gets offended and asks what I"m so afraid of and why I should care

Did I cross a line or something?
>>
>>7151581

It's your friend, not ours.

You should know what you can send to each one.
>>
>>7151581
Why are you such a pussy? Stop asking other people to make decisions for you. A cis girl needs a man who can think for himself.
>>
>>7151581
Yes. you're transphobic and just need to get over it and chill the fuck out.
Doesn't matter if they're trans or cis, what matters is if they meet your standards as a person and sexually
>>
>>7151628
tranny detected
>>
>>7151628
What if not being a surgical abomination is part of my sexual standards?
>>
>>7151602
It was advice on my decision

>>7151600
I wasn't sure whether there was a broader social rule that I was unaware of
>>
>>7151628
I hope that you can respect my personal preferences the way I respect yours
>>
>>7151628
Only having an asshole to offer won't please most people sexually.
>>
>>7151581
>He gets offended
Call him a niggerfaggot and find new friends who don't come from tumblr.
>>
>>7151632
>I wasn't sure whether there was a broader social rule that I was unaware of
Even if there was a social rule that you had to like trongos you should never accept it. Fuck that.

t. homogay faggot who has to put up with a social rule about wanting to fug women
>>
>>7151628
LEL
>>
He probably thinks you're a bit paranoid
>>
>>7151732
Postop my mango

>>7151631
Do u haveexp with both? Or are ya just racisssst

>>7151636
Ofc
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.