[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One shot at life >Trans Why couldn't i have just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5953.jpg (65KB, 860x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5953.jpg
65KB, 860x484px
>One shot at life
>Trans
Why couldn't i have just been gay? They've got it so much easier, all I'd have to do is say "i like guys", and boom all the weight is gone and i could go suck a thousand cocks. Instead i had to be the worst kind of degenerate there is
>>
>>7147999
enby here, i feel you bro
>>
>>7148389
life is misery my friend, life is misery
>>
>>7147999
>one shot at life
>>
>>7147999
>why couldn't i have just been gay?
You could've wished to be straight you know
>>
>>7147999
>worst kind of degenerate

it could always be worse.
>>
at least trannies can age well if hormones work out, effeminate gay men wither away
>>
>>7147999
You were born with a medical condition. I have DMD, also a medical condition. It could be worse. I'm going to die if I'm lucky in the 40s from heart failure/lung failure. Why couldn't you have been gay? How about why couldn't you not have gender dysphoria? I mean if we're going off hypotheticals why not just go with that desire instead? At least you can actually kill yourself, if it comes to that. I couldn't without asking for help which nobody would offer lmao.
>>
>>7154316
>at least trannies can age well
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>7154578

>this nicca doesn't know about tranny OG Marie Pierre Pruvot
>>
>>7154623
Or Tracey Africa Norton
>>
>>7147999
You think you've struck an exceptional pile of fuckedup? >>7157547 I'm also a foreigner, and nerdslime, hence having been established and underscored my whole life as unfit for anything involving any shred of social agency.
>>
File: 1416677862101.jpg (71KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
1416677862101.jpg
71KB, 640x521px
>>7147999
>tfw
>>
File: 1477250251011.jpg (447KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477250251011.jpg
447KB, 1600x900px
>>7147999
Pretty much. you even go on tumblr and its filed with asexual faggots crying.

Im a permanently disfigured freak.
Fucking fags think they have it hard too.
Fuck off.
Oh boo hoo I can't be a fucking flaming faggot.
I just want to be normal and ignored.
Literally nobody will ever harass you or be able to tell your gay unless you shove it down their throats.
I have to put on this fake fucking schizophrenic multiple personality thing just to exist every day.
Smiling and pretending to be happy while I get forced to crossdress against my will in these fucking ugly boy clothes all the time destroying my body in every single way I can come up with because I'm a fucking alien spirit or some shit possessing some fucked up burn victim matter transporter accident body that isn't mine. There isn't a fucking moment where I don't want to rip this strangers face off my body.

Fuck you okay?
You dont have any problems other than resisting the urge to shout I LOVE COCK! at the top of your lungs.
>>
>>7147999
...Hey, at least your 'mones are cheap and readily found. FTM here and mine are fucking ILLEGAL on top of having to deal with massive surgery or binding forever. Nobody believes me. They think I'm tomboy lesbo, not a flaming gay with tits.

Cisgendered Gays have it easy.
>>
>>7147999
I'm even disgusted by being gay.

It's not any easier. I feel disgusting. Especially when everyone thinks I'm a manly dom
>>
>>7164395
Everyone has shit they can't come to terms with. That's life. No one said it would be easy and it's not promised to be easy. With that in mind, make the best of what you're dealt with and LEARN to be at ease.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 640x320px
>>7164402
Better to craft armour instead to contain
And deny it
>>
>>7147999
Just wondering...
Do you also happen to live in a first world country, where people are increasingly accepting of LGBT people and where you can transition without becoming a total outcast?
Where you won't be fired when they discover you're trans and won't fail to get a new job because your passport lists your birth sex, which doesn't match your current appearance?
When people who openly accept LGBT people are considered progressive and good, and don't get shunned and shamed for showing sympathy for those who're considered subhuman mentally disabled freaks by most people around them?
Because it could've been a lot worse. Just saying.
t. tranny from an post-Soviet shithole
>>
File: download (6).jpg (3KB, 80x147px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
3KB, 80x147px
>>7154277
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 640x356px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrG6IcloA4E

>time to go work out my muscles
I'm a man I'm a man I'm A man
>>
>>7154176
>>one shot at life
>>7147999
OP had better make it count then 9mm or .45 then?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.