[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a hetero guy with no self esteem or self worth. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dailyreminder.jpg (228KB, 927x902px) Image search: [Google]
dailyreminder.jpg
228KB, 927x902px
I'm a hetero guy with no self esteem or self worth.

My gay friend invited me to a gay bar the other night, so I went for kicks. A lot of gay guys were hitting on me, giving me their numbers, wanting to hook up, etc.

It increased my self esteem, and I told my straight friend about it today at work. He told me that the opinions of gay guys mean jack shit, because they're guys like us, and just wanna fuck anything.

It makes sense, because I never get attention from girls in general life or in clubs.

Is my friend right? Does that mean I should go back to having no self confidence? I'm depressed again now. :(
>>
>>7147532
First off I'd go to /adv/ to ask this since you're hetero
>>
>>7147532
It's true that gay guys want to fuck a lot, but if you got hit on a lot, it means you were one of the hottest guys in the club, especially if you got hit on by other young attractive men. Your friend just sounds salty he didn't get hit on as much as you.
>>
>>7147532
You might be ugly. Or you might be attractive. But whatever you are you sound like a little bitch. Women, in general, won't approach men. You have to be confident and forward to get girls. You can't just stand around like a fucking mop and expect girls to throw themselves at you.
>>
>>7147604

I never said I didn't. Whenever I talk to them they're just not interested. But every gay guy I talked to the other night was interested as fuck.
>>
Sorry to say this, but you only need to be able to fog a mirror to get picked up by a gay guy.

I'm 63, a 5/10 at best with a slight disability and I have never been without a fuck buddy.
>>
>>7147626

Fuck. :(
>>
>>7147626
What a load of bs
>>
>>7147693

OP here. Is it really bullshit?
>>
>>7147626
What the fuck is a 63 doing on an Dian website do you even know what you are doing gramps?
>>
> hetero
bye bye bitch
>>
>>7147786
He's lurking for twinks
>>
>>7147626

Why is /pol/ always right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.