[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to un-trans yourself? I'm a submissive guy and I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

How to un-trans yourself?

I'm a submissive guy and I like the idea of being a girl a lot. It's like an ideal for me. I don't think I'm trans or anything, I just am in love with the idea. Mostly I blame society. I feel like as a guy I am always looked at weirdly, I have to prove that I am not a creep (where as women are seen as pure and innocent until proven otherwise). I dont like that glare on me. I feel guilty about wanting to sex girls, even though I'm bi. I want to be a girl and be pretty and lovely and shit like that, but when I think about being a guy they have to be confident and non-chalant and happy to be a guy. All of the things i'm not. I'm submissive by nature, also sexually. I need to watch movies and shit about being a guy or anime featuring cool guys, cause all I think about is wanting to be a girl.
>>
Try therapy (I bet your parents have a lot to do with way you've become)
Or since you already understand your problems you could work on them yourself, if you know how that is.
And try to rid your mind of these idiotic gender stereotypes. you dont owe society anything for being a man and there is nothing wrong having sexual attraction, despite what gender marxists might say shaming men just for being men.
And read books instead of animu is you are projecting yourself on the charachters too much.

Oh and maybe you are really trans, makes more sense to go to therapy then.
>>
>>7147328
>gender marxists
Are you an idiot? It's the "gender marxists" (which I suppose is supposed to be a shitty synonym to feminists) who want to abolish the gender hierarchy that forces men to be confident and non-chalant and the stuff OP hates being forced into.

Though it seems OP thinks the way forward is to force himself into those stereotypes.

I think I'd just try to don some femboy image if I were OP. Just be the fab/gay cheerful guy. Don't be a creep while bringing up your attraction to individual women and you should be fine. Learn to handle getting rejected in spite of your fabulous cheerfulness.
>>
OP is trans
>>
You don't OP. You should just accept it now. The longer you hold off the uglier of a woman you'll be.
>>
You sound like a typical victim of the betaization and pussification of western men. Being a man is great if you dont buy into the propaganda
>>
You are a moronic, feminized faggot. You can only think of yourself as either masculine or feminine, your sexual identity is so important you include in the first sentence of your brain-damaged essay.
You are just a loser. A beta-male who does not have the spark to man up and do what is necessary.
Anyway. This sounds like a mental issue, maybe you are depressed, maybe you have gender identity disorder, maybe a mix of the two. Hopefully you can figure yourself out.
>>
>>7150438
>>7150462
You two are beta fetishistic idiots just like op
>>
File: 1431119815433.png (154KB, 495x323px) Image search: [Google]
1431119815433.png
154KB, 495x323px
>>7150462
Not op but i'm the same and I'm trying to see if i can repress these feelings without treatment for a year successfully but i'm not doing it very well.
Guess it's going to be a wild ride, hopefully I don't get kicked out or ostracised by my family/friends...
>>
>>7150522
sorry anon... yeah being trans is pretty shit... finally being yourself does feel good though. Most trans girls (myself included) go through a femboy phase before realizing they're girls.
>>
>>7150475
pretty much this.

>being a man is so hard i wish i could be a qt girl and have people waiting on my every need like a princess.
>>
>>7150610
most women don't live like this you lunatic
>>
>>7148587
>triggered brainwashed dummy
read what is marxism and what is modern feminism instead of getting mad

>gender hierarchy
yeah, like men and boys being treated like shit and disposable and enjoying institutionalized discrimination while paid shjlls cry about m-much patriarchy to promote obvious political agenda
>>
>>7150798
>read what is marxism and what is modern feminism
I'm very well read on second-wave/radical and third-wave/liberal feminism. I'm not an expert on Marxism but I doubt that I know less than you.

If with "gender marxists" you meant snowflake gender liberals, that was a dumb way to put it, but I doubt that's what you meant.

>men and boys being treated like shit and disposable and enjoying institutionalized discrimination
There are several axes under which men can be oppressed: race/ethnicity, social class, and sexual orientation. In none of these axes do they stand below women. In the axis that is sex, they stand above women. Men, categorically, stand above women. Hillary Clinton stands below Bill Clinton. That black woman born into poverty who prostitutes herself to survive stands below that black man born into poverty who became a drug dealer or maybe even the very pimp of that woman. Not hard to grasp.
>>
>>7147297
If there were a way to "un-trans" oneself, trans suicides wouldn't be the epidemic they are today because there would be an "out".

You need to possibly look into the femgen aesthetics and MtF HRT; that can help bridge the gap between your ideals and reality.

It's like if you're
here
------v
M========================F
and want to be over---------^ here

on the masculine-feminine spectrum, that disconnect will eventually kill you inside.

You can either adjust your physical looks to be more feminine (long way to go), adjust your identity/ideals to be more masculine (also a long way to go), OR you can do both.

Take female hormones, don't do upper body workouts, do everything you can to feminize yourself. But also work on accepting who you are, learning to love yourself. Embrace being alive!

Eventually you will reach a state where you are OK. Good luck, OP!
>>
>>7150438
>>7150462
What? No
Tbh Op is obviously an apg fetishist
>>
I'm in a similar situation
>Have three sisters
>Parents really close with them, dad is kind of close with me but I'm too quiet
>Recently started to fantasize about being a woman or a trap
>tfw I will never have tits
>tfw never will wear cute clothes, winter outfits, ect.
>tfw no one will ever love me
>feel dirty and guilty after I masturbate
>>
>>7151269
>tfw I will never have tits

I feel like at this point, you yourself know this isn't true
>>
>>7151269
>feel dirty and guilty after masturbating
don't we all?
>>
File: 1477561667469.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1477561667469.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>>7151269
Yep it's especially bad for me since I'm a NEET and always expected to hang up my mothers/sisters clothes.
Felt the compulsion every time but was too ashamed since I'm also constantly paranoid.
>>
>>7150610
Op said none of that. He is naturally submissive
>>
>>7151422
They know and do it on purpose just to tease you
>>
File: 1477952342111.gif (458KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477952342111.gif
458KB, 250x250px
>>7151760
You're probably right.
I'm pretty sure my mother knows since I used to do it a lot before I was caught 13 years ago but it's a pretty fucking cruel thing to do. Also not pegging the bra properly on the drying rack and just placing it on top...
>>
please help
>>
>used to be exactly like OP
>just bit the bullet and took estrogen for a year
>became confident and lost social anxiety
>lost virginity
>passed easy after starting at 18
>now just andro all the time
idk what to tell you op, i thought i was a pervert for the longest time until i jumped on it
>>
>>7157995
So you took a dick in your butt? What was it like?
>>
Sigh...

OP ur not trans. You open with commenting on how you're sexually submissive, which is 100% irrelevant and implies to me you're just making up traits you believe to be relevant to females without actually really knowing.

Women arent always submissive, someone who is submissive is by no means any more a woman than someone who is. Its just what gets your rocks off.

>i feel like im looked at weirdly, and i have to prove im not a creep

That may also be a personal issue buddy... Work on yourself, not all guys get this.

OP desu it seems like you just fucked up being a man, and you struggle socially, and you feel like the grass is really just greener on the other side, and that all men experience what you do.

Women dont live some miraculously blessed life. Your sexual roles and preferences do not dictate your gender.

If you transition, you will not lead as much of a 'dynamic and enjoyable life' socially as a cis woman. Hard truth senpai, trannies are given more shit than both genders

You're a misled guy, im a guy and i know plenty of guys that dont play into the macho stereotype, are submissive sexually, and have great social lives. People dont care about your private life, and as long as you're a positive and fun person to be around then you'll be alright. That's necessary for both genders.
>>
>>7150462
worst advice. the reason trans people kill themselves is because with even a minor amount of age they end up looking like an inhuman freak. never get a sex change unless you wanna fucking die.
>>
Accept that you are a girly guy and love yourself.
Also stop jerking off for a couple of weeks.

You can be a cute guy you know.
>>
>>7147297
>i'm not trans
>i want to be a girl though

nigga u a tranny
>>
>>7158013
magical
>>
FUCK I feel like reality is crushing me right now.
I'm seeing signs of masculinisation everywhere I look and I'm flipping back and forth from trying to accept it and move on and not accepting it and feeling like shit and it's happening far more frequently than it ever did.

It's just consuming my life now and to make matters worse I have exams very soon.
Anybody know this feel? I'm 20 right now.
>>
>>7158055
That's an absurd generalization that only shut-ins believe. Your chances of passing have a lot more to do with genetics than how much after puberty you start transitioning. If you don't have very prominent masculine features, passing may be relatively easy for you. If you have heavy facial features and a broad build, it will be hard, or nigh impossible even with heavy surgery to not arouse suspicion of being transgender some of the time. I started transitioning at 24 and have better passing just a few months into hormones than some girls who started at 21 because my face is naturally soft and my hips are relatively wide. I also have a high voice to the point that I frequently got confused with my mother when picking up the phone prior to my coming out.
Also, my repression sounded a whole lot like what the OP is saying

>saying I want to be a girl but saying I'm not trans
>resentment for social structures that view me as masculine or chastise me for acting feminine "even though I'm a guy"

I can't say for sure of course, but OP sounds super hard like a tranny in denial.
>>
>>7147297
>How to un-trans yourself?
Join a Christian conversion therapy camp. Those fundies will literally pray the gay (or trans) away from your corrupted sinful soul. Or they will mentally break you down until you commit suicide for being an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.

>I want to be a girl and be pretty and lovely and shit like that
If you were really meant to be a girl, then God would have made you as one the day you were born. However, the Almighty Lord has decided you were destined to be a MAN. Embrace the gift of natural masculinity your Creator has given you!
>>
>>7158100
Oh wow please go into more detail. Did you think you were bi or just gay before you transitioned?
>>
>>7158189
God doesnt have time to manually decide the gender of each baby you dipshit. What kind of cruel and meaningless assignment would that be "lets spend every second of everyday deciding the 4 genders of each baby born on this earth every second." . You have absolutly no respect for God.
>>
>>7158357
I hope this is satire

>god shaming
>>
>>7158357
if god wasn't fake he would easily be able to decide the gender of every gendered being in all of existence
>>
>>7150522
Awww, I know how you feel about losing all your friends
>>
File: azusa7.jpg (41KB, 853x661px) Image search: [Google]
azusa7.jpg
41KB, 853x661px
>>7147297
I feel similarly. I would never in my life want to undergo treatment to change genders or whatever, it just seems like overkill. I like being a pretty good-looking guy, having a dick and all that, it's not about that.
But I really do want to just be beautiful, cute, wear dresses, express femininity and shit. Not always, but a lot of the time.

Maybe I could achieve androgyny with a bit of work. That'd be pretty great.

Sometimes I want to be dominant and make love to a girl, often I want to be submissive, be made love to by a guy. Not that I have any sexual experience to begin with, which is probably a big reason for these feelings.

I guess you just have to give it a try and not give any fucks. It can't turn out that bad, right?
>>
>>7158119
Oh piss off with your anecdotes you 1% success story

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>7158118
I got an orchi when I was 21, and felt that it was 10 years too late. Psychologically I feel great and the dysphoria is gone, but having gone through puberty I'll never skate by through life on looks. I'm stuck with this weird mix of masculine and feminine traits. It hasn't stopped me from hooking up with qt guys or getting a bf or anything, but I feel regretful every time I think about my childhood, and how I wish I would have done something sooner.
>>
>>7163022
just because your a bitter hon doesn't mean you need to be so salty lol
>>
>>7163415
Actully it does
>>
>>7164333
well i guess you should of transitioned earlier desu
>>
>>7151033
women biologically have less drive than women do to make greatness happen, they just are worse. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you realize that you've got things in reverse.

>men never stand below women in race or social class
in our culture as it is, that is not the case. women are treated better and have more degrees because they are propped up by institutions. Women choose to stay out of STEM and they choose to take lower paying, easier jobs. All of this despite all of the handouts they get for having a vagina.
>>
>>7147297
Take testosterone you will be cured of all delusional made up bullshit in no time.
>>
>>7169759
>All of this despite all of the handouts they get for having a vagina.
oh like sexual harassment and institutional discrimination?
>>
File: 50184.jpg (41KB, 468x282px) Image search: [Google]
50184.jpg
41KB, 468x282px
>>7147297
>How to un-trans yourself?

you can't, but i don't think you're a trans, just a modern pussified western "man", i bet you're from western europe, probably a germanic country
>>
When I was 12-13, my early days on 4chan, long before you crowds showed up I thought I was trans I guess. I imagined wearing girls clothes and having tits and hips and shit.

I had no friends then, just went to school and went home on the internet. Didn't have an identity really yet.

I go to high school and get some guy friends and that all changes some how.

I went from thinking about girl clothes and imagining myself as a girl, to playing video games with friends and smoking weed and getting drunk and fighting each other

Growing up I never really had friends or anyone, so I was always alone to think about fucked up shit, I'm 22 now and I haven't had a """"trans"""" thought since I was a teenager

I think I just. needed someone to keep all that gay noise out of my head

Idk am I repressed trans? I feel completely fine in my guy body.
>>
>>7174550
you can be gender-confused in teenage years and it goes away after puberty
not the same for trans
>>
I have a confession to make.
I never wanted to wear female clothes as a kid, never felt envious to girls during and after puberty and never felt dysphoria beyond vanity even once.
I'm an attention whore who wants to be treated like a special snowflake and in reality i'm just a failed man who gave up on masculinity after he realised it was too hard to get. In fact I loved masculinity, wanted to be a soldier or gang member. I've never had a girlfriend nor sex so I invented the lie that I was trans in order to become my own girlfriend and stop this crippling loniliness.
I have a fucked up fetish where I get aroused by the thought of being a girl and coupled with my own narcissism has caused me to think that I have dysphoria.
Let's just hope that stops this insanity for good and I can move on with my life. I'm a man in a mans body in a mans world and once I fuck a girls tight cunt I'll finally be comfortable with that.
>>
>>7174622
Lol.
>>
>>7174650
What's so funny?
I'm being fucking serious here. Isn't the first step of curing yourself admitting that you have a problem? I'm not trying to invalidate your own personal experiences but this is how I feel.
Fuck I really need to get off /lgbt/ for good now.
>>
>>7174622
>get aroused by the thought of being a girl and coupled with my own narcissism has caused me to think that I have dysphoria.
too late, you cant get off this ride, sis, enjoy your agp
>>
File: 1450049192168.png (130KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1450049192168.png
130KB, 500x366px
>>7174670
>>
>>7174738
>>7174683
Don't you understand what you're doing to me and many others by legitimising a sickening fetish?
My obsession is bordering on OCD now thanks to you. Every time I look at myself in the mirror I see 'man' written in big block letters and it feels like a punch in the gut.
Seeing my sister every single day with her low hairline, small jaw, feminine proportions and beautiful skin has begun to crush my pitiful self esteem and makes me want nothing more than the blissful oblivion of drunkenness.
How is this normal? Do you realise what you've done?
>>
>>7174767
>Don't you understand what you're doing to me and many others by legitimising a sickening fetish?
Saving your life.
>>
>>7174767
>what you've done
Sorry I wasn't around to prevent it when you tried on your sisters clothes and tasted how amazing it feels to be a girl if only in your mind.
If you were a normal man you wouldn't feel anything like that, a man would just feel weird and would never try it again. But you are not a man, you are a little girl trapped inside a wrong body, a girl who's been waiting for a moment to break free from suppression. That's why you felt so elated and aroused. That's why you cant stop thinking about it and wanting to repeat the experience, wanting to be a girl in real life. Its not a fetish. That's your who you've been born and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>7174858
>>7174804
You're probably both right.
I'm too weak.
It seems too hard.
I've looked at myself at least a thousand times these past few weeks and it just doesn't work. People will laugh at me.
My mother will hate me, my sister will be revolted and mock me.
I'm being gaslighted by your kind words. I want to run into your arms and cry my heart out but I'd still do nothing. I can see my hair thinning near my hairline and i'm terrified but not as terrified as being seen as a freak.
I want to be loved not hated.
I think I'm going to see a therapist soon, it's getting to be too much. Hopefully my mother doesn't find out.
>>
>>7174969
at least get on finasteride
>>
File: 071102zzz.jpg (33KB, 576x411px) Image search: [Google]
071102zzz.jpg
33KB, 576x411px
>>7174969
I might be just as confused as you are and torn between my desires to be feminine and reality of being a man needing to stick to the male role in society, wanting to be normal and accepted.
I really wish I could hug you and tell you it's all going to be alright but I know for myself it wont. There is no easy way to resolve this and crossdressing in a closet is not a solution but only a temporary escapism.

Dont be afraid of your family, if you have good relationship they can provide invaluable help, everythings better than being left on your own. But you don't need to dump everything on them right away, just tell them you have psychological problems and need support and therapy.

And go to therapist if you have this option and I hope you can figure out what you are and what you really need.
>>
>>7147297
death is the only way
repression only leads to hondom which only leads to death
if you've already passed the point of no return you have a few years of decent hope until you realize that the hormones aren't doing shit and you will forever be unpassable, which also leads to death
good day
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.