[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is /lgbt/ so toxic, like i get that as an anonymous board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1463685279219.jpg (16KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1463685279219.jpg
16KB, 250x188px
why is /lgbt/ so toxic, like i get that as an anonymous board we have to be as honest and brutal as possible to paint a realistic picture
but lately i feel this realistic picture has been greatly obscured and places an unrealistic expectation that fosters self hate and hate upon others transitioning.
instead of encouraging each other, we discourage each other before they've even started even if there is a chance.

idk, i'm drunk. it's halloween. but you all are beautiful and i've talked to many of you mtfs and ftms.
but the self loathing pessism you guys impose on each other is fucking pathetic and i can tell it fucks with you guys personally

happy halloween btw
>>
>>7147176
i think you're 100% right friend-o
a lot of the trans girls here in particular are insanely self-destructive
and the rapidly swinging pendulum of this board's attitude towards ftms is back in the andromimetophobic corner, which is really a dick move
this is my favourite trans community but damn if the people here want to fuck themselves up
>>
>>7147176
>you all are beautiful
your first mistake is silly little platitudes like this
deluding yourself only makes reality hurt that much harder when it finally catches up with you
and if truth is "toxic" to you, then honestly I'd be happier with the world if you weren't in it
>>
its super easy to troll an lgbt board just on its face
also no one here is funny when they respond to hate but they still respond to it, which is the worst option

>>7147214
>this is my favorite trans community
u need 2 go outside sis
>>
>>7147176
Depressive realism, or crab bucket mentality
take your pick
>>
>>7147274
not mtf
i have gone outside, and i've tried everywhere else online
all are terrible
>>
>>7147267
No, your first mistake is being one of the toxic shitheads who is emblematic of the OP's complaint. Beating your chest about "reality" or how you're such a brutally honest snowflake is a cop-out. People who dickwave about how much they just looooove to tell it like it is are always a part of the problem.
>>
>>7147276
>Depressive realism
It's just depression, dude. No need to obfuscate it with high-minded bullshit. Depression distorts your thinking to the point where you have about as much claim to the truth as an evangelical Christian.
>>
File: IMG_8393.png (288KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8393.png
288KB, 800x820px
>>7147176
Just go back to plebbit
>>
>>7147176
Well excuse me princess
>>
>>7147176
lmao bro this is 4chan what were you expecting, every board here is like that in one way or another
>>
>>7147303
The trans community on reddit it shit desu. This is the best place for trannies online
>>
>>7147176
Yes. You shouldn't come here if you're looking for a support group. I'm so glad I was able to find a reasonable community when I first started out(which is unfortunately gone now).

/lgbt/ accuses Susan's Playground of being a hugbox, but /lgbt/ is a hatebox. Post a cis-girl in the passing thread and they'll tell you that not even ffs can save her.

protips:
Only /lgbt/ has the attitude that FFS is a must for everyone. Everywhere else it's seen as a bonus, and only necessary for an unfortunate few. Only /lgbt/ says MtF SRS is a horrific axe-wound. A normal person knows that they look passable on the outside even if they lack some functions. Only /lgbt/ still talks about autogynephilia.
>>
>>7148859
I agree what most of what you said, but most MtFs do not pass without FFS.
>>
>>7148927
How do you know if a majority of MtFs pass or not? Because you've seen a bunch of 2-month hrt pictures? Because a majority of /lgbt/ posters says they don't pass irl?

Looking at pictures here I do think a lot of MtFs look awkward in the face, but that doesn't mean they don't pass to untrained observers.
>>
>the self loathing pessism you guys impose on each other is fucking pathetic

Hard truth comes from a place of self-loathing pessimism. Like, if all we are doing is encouraging each other, then we aren't being truthful. If I see a hon who has no chance of passing, I'm going to say, "fail faggot. pass as Jew." If the person truly wants to be a nonpassing Jew-tranny in the real world, then wouldn't it be better for them to hear it on /lgbt/ first to thicken their skin?
People need to expel this toxic shit form their systems, and others need to hear said toxic shit to ensure they aren't living in some fantasy land.
>>
>>7149042
>If I see a hon who has no chance of passing
Except you say this to 18 year olds who do have a chance of passing.
>>
>>7148956
The problem is that there are fewer and fewer "untrained observers" these days.

The bigger problem is that even if you "pass" to cis strangers, you still have to look in the mirror and face the obvious reality that you are a tranny.
>>
lmao, this place is ahugbox. how tf can you think that this place is too hard on themselves
>>
>>7149569
18 is too late to be brutally honest. I started earlier and have no chance of passing.
>>
>>7149575
We need to stop campaigning for trans rights. Let's just hide in the shadows again.

>>7149700
Depends on the person. Some people are 185 and has a full beard at 18. I was 170 and had no facial hair at all. Didn't even transition until I was 23 and I still pass.
>>
File: D E V I L I S H.jpg (15KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
D E V I L I S H.jpg
15KB, 477x539px
cis faggot here, I just like posting on homo threads and occasionally shitposting on passgen

>tfw when crushing trannies' already incredibly low self esteem
>>
File: Screenshot_142[1].png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142[1].png
936KB, 644x644px
>Looking for acceptance and understanding
>On 4chan
>>
>>7147294
>reality hurts my feelings
No one can help you but yourself sweetie
>>
>>7147176
>anonymous
>honest
>brutal

It's literally nerds too afraid to leave their basements who've never told the truth once in their lives.
>>
>>7147279
i said sis as a term of endearment, to let you know that i, your follow /lgbt/ poster, am your friend while also letting u know im a gay man.
that u couldnt figure that out explains why outside hasnt worked out tho :/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.