[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PS4 = Gays. >Dependable for casual use but there aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>PS4 = Gays.
>Dependable for casual use but there aren't many exclusive benefits. Higher likelihood of weeaboo stuff and will slowly change his ideals to mimic his peers and make more money. Will not shut the fuck up when you use them.

>Wii U = Trannies
>Lots of fun but are embarrasingly obsessed with bright colours and ridiculous kiddy outfits. Brief moments of maturity are soon forgotten in favour of childish behaviour. Having one in public will have you mocked by everyone who isn't a manchild.

>PC = Bisexuals
>Perform everything better than the alternative but are riddled with viruses as they are whores. Will allow you to do anything for cheap because they are whores. Will hook you up with lots of free movies and games because they are thieves (and also whores).

>Xbox One = Lesbians
>Objectively shit.

Now that we have settled that debate, what video games does /lgbt/ like?
>>
>>7147124
>PC = Bisexuals
>Perform everything better than the alternative but are riddled with viruses as they are whores. Will allow you to do anything for cheap because they are whores. Will hook you up with lots of free movies and games because they are thieves (and also whores).
10/10 I like this new pasta
>>
Wait so straight people are the ones to use us for entertainment?
Doesn't sound too far from reality
>>
>tranny
>don't play videogames because I'm broke and need to save up for surgery
>don't have any fun in real life, don't have any fun in videogames either

Kill me
>>
>>7147144
Bisexual here, i can cofirm, we are sluts, whores and thieves, my bf (Bi) and i are having many foursomes with this other bisexual couple forced by 2 women, is fatanstic, bislutery is a gif made in heaven.

I'm a PC gamer, we play a lot of payday 2, paradox games, left 4 dead, etc.
>>
>>7147124
pretty content with my gay ps4
>>
>>7147701
Confirming that you are a whore is something only whores do. Op was right. You whore. :^)
>>
how is this so accurate
how the fuck is the gaming industry such an apt representation

god even if you switch the wii u with the switch it still works
>>
I just got GTA 5 for PC and I've been playing it a lot. It's much better than on PS4. I wish my display had adaptive sync.
>>
>PC
>riddled with viruses
True only if you are a retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2342x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2342x3000px
>>7148276
Yasssss! i love to be whore!

Having a good Pc gaming, another whore Bi bf, female fuckbuddies, having a open relationship with my bro bf, talking with him about women, life is good.
>>
>>7147124
>Tfw I'm a tranny bi and have a PC and Wii U

OP is a magician confirmed
>>
>>7150337
Now watch me pull a hon out of a hat.
Oh wait, you're already here. Never mind.
>>
>>7150497
*claps*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.