[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

**TRIGGER WARNING** This thread is about rape and sexual assault.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

**TRIGGER WARNING**
This thread is about rape and sexual assault. Do not read on if these things trigger you.

Is anyone here gay/trans/whatever because they were raped or suffered some kind of sexual trauma? How old were you? How do you feel about your orientation, knowing what caused it?

I was raped when I was 19 and now I'm a lesbian/basically asexual. I feel like I had my sexuality, and my ideal life along with it, stolen from me. I love my girlfriend because she's a great person and she treats me amazingly well, but I still have a sense of loss because I'll never have a husband and a family. I'm not even really attracted to her, or anyone. I just don't want to be alone.

Can anyone here relate at all?

Or just talk about anything you need to get off your chest, I guess.
>>
>>7141738
Very unlikely. I could conceivably have something deeply repressed, I do find sex vicious, repulsive and unbelievably dirty, but it's all from mundane, refined subtle forms of abuse, spread out very generously over regular instalments throughout my youth.
>>
>namefag
>trigger warning
literally kill yourself faggot
>>
>>7141927
Sorry, I don't usually post on this board and I don't really know the etiquette.
>>
>trigger warning
Doyouknowwhereyouare.png
>>
>>7141943
I didn't wanna trigger someone. It costs nothing and could stop someone's night from being ruined or worse. Srry for breaking board customs
>>
>>7141955
It costs everyone else time reading your shitty post.
>>
This better be bait senpai
>>
>>7141738

I was molested in a change room when I was a kid and it definitely affected my sexuality.
>>
I guess technically I was molested by a neighbor when I was 14. Being brought up Catholic I was told that homosex meant damnation in hell so never thought of pursuing homosex.

But when it happened I said to myself "holy shit. that was fun" and became more open to homosex.
>>
>>7141738
Jfc nobody cares if theres a trigger warning. Grow up.
>>
>>7141942
the etiquette is everything tumblr is made up
thats all you need to know
>>
I am triggered by trigger warnings. Please do not post them at all. Thank you.
>>
rape isn't real
>>
File: IMG_7966.jpg (30KB, 552x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7966.jpg
30KB, 552x403px
>>7146564
Triggered fag
>>
taken advantaged of, molested and abused quite regularly over the period of 5 years (from 11-16) by a close male friend who blackmailed me basically into putting up with it for so long, so i feel that definitely had an affect on me and now im a lesbian i suppose and quite sex repulsed desu i feel like im letting people down when im looking to date bc i always feel guilty/failing in not liking guys and that will always be something that cant be matched so i feel like im manipulating/lying to girls i date bc i may not like them like they want me to (ie like you OP, i like the company/not being lonely) like lol ive tried dating guys all end Bad and like, in my experience guys r better in theory than reality lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.