[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean to be a girl? I've always wanted to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1470405253097.jpg (142KB, 886x703px) Image search: [Google]
1470405253097.jpg
142KB, 886x703px
What does it mean to be a girl?

I've always wanted to be a girl. I don't feel like a boy. But what does that even mean?
>>
>>7139690
Idk senpai I don't understand it either all I know is I hate my masculine body characteristics so I'm trying to get rid of those
>>
>>7140443
>>7139690

You should all move to an Arab country, there you'll be glad that you were born male.
>>
File: 1474232002949.jpg (301KB, 984x946px)
1474232002949.jpg
301KB, 984x946px
>>7139690
It's so easy, anyone can do it. Want to give it a go? I can make it happen for you.
>>
>>7139690
>what does it mean to be a girl
Having a vagina
>>
>>7139690
I think you mean what does it feel like to be a girl. I dunno but I get you on the not really male thing. I only realized a little while ago my process isn't apparently typically male.
>>
>>7141339
>Having a vagina
>Not experiencing a true period
>Not feeling completely overpowered by even the weakest of men
>Not feeling a life grow within your body
>Not bonding with the women in your family about your children, spouse, or career and being seen as a success
MtF Trans are just men pumped full of hormones and a mutilated set of genitalia (post op). They will never be true women whether they pass or not. It's unfortunate they were born as their perceived gender, no one should have to suffer through a lifetime feeling like an alien in their own body. But you make the most out of the cards you're dealt, and once Transpeople realize that they are always going to be the gender they were born as maybe they can scrape out some semblance of a life. They deserve that much rather than obsessing over how others view them and trying to convince the world they are something they can never be.
>>
>>7148483
>bluhbluhbluh, girls club is exclusive and don't you dare trying that away from us REAL girls.

YAAAWN
>>
>>7148483
Thank you for your input gender critical concern troll number 32457. I will now proceed to disregard it.
>>
>>7148483
>Not feeling completely overpowered by even the weakest of men
>Not bonding with the women in your family about your children, spouse, or career and being seen as a success

You're full of shit senpai
>>
>>7140752
How?
>>
>>7148483
Loads of people that were born with female bodies do not seem to identify their femininity with their period or ability to get pregnant, and would rather get rid of this attributes.

While still considering themselves real girls.

Hmm.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.