[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, who do you suport /lgbt/? https://www.youtube.com/watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1466392896186.jpg (463KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1466392896186.jpg
463KB, 1680x1050px
So, who do you suport /lgbt/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiijS_9hPkM
>>
File: 1468178358178.jpg (476KB, 1280x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1468178358178.jpg
476KB, 1280x1804px
>>7139555
If someone refers to you by the wrong pronoun by accident it shouldn't be an issue. If some persists referring to you by the wrong pronoun as a means to antagonize you wouldn't you already be able to file for harassment (assuming your actually trans)? Pronoun laws seem superfluous.

Also why has Jordan become the de facto spokesman for this ?
>>
>>7139579

well no1 had the balls to challenge the amendment and introduction of the new billl until now
>>
>>7139555
I don't get how it's a free speech issue. There are certain codes of conduct that are to be followed in any workplace. When Walmart requires employees to be civil to customers, it isn't violating their legal right to free expression.

I haven't been following the story at all, so maybe I'm missing a crucial detail. From what I've heard, the guy has simply refused to abide by the university's new policy and has inevitably gotten into trouble for it. Is there more to it than that?
>>
>>7139649

its not a university policy

the guverment of canada wants to make the misgendering of individuals a hate crime.I might add that the policy is so badly written that even accidental misgendering can be considered a hate crime

why do u retards hate freedom of speech so much?
>>
>>7139677
Canada already had terrible hate speech laws before this. You can't talk about freedom of speech in this context.
>>
>>7139697

>laws are not perfect
>make them worse

great logic there anon. r u a scientist?
>>
>>7139705
There's no use appealing to freedom of speech in a country that doesn't have it. You have no argument.
>>
>>7139555
Can anyone tell me why the one professor believes that he is "non-binary transgender" when he just looks like a guy?
>>
>>7139854
you don't have to look a certain way to be that
>>
saw this a couple other threads:

http://www.strawpoll.me/11537322
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.