[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faganon here with a dillema fitting for the current year Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: FB_IMG_1477079064128.jpg (11KB, 272x269px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477079064128.jpg
11KB, 272x269px
Faganon here with a dillema fitting for the current year
Help me out fellow fags

> tfw faggot bottom, 115lbs long hair having degenerate
> fucking hate libcuck sjw filth
> move to WA due to unrelated reasons
> come out
> live in WA
> gay scene abnormally sjw cuckold ridden from what i hear, i dont doubt this -being that this is afterall the current year

haven't seen mass libcuck faggot filth gatherings yet as i havent dabbled with the faggot scene here or anywhere yet

> faggot bottom
> 19 y/o
> not a libcuck
How do i get into the fag scene to get my boipussi laid, but avoid a cancerous sjw community that thrives within places of degeneracy? Lgbt is filth from the viewpoint cuckolds have shaped it to look like - im exclusively a faggot, I'd hang with milo - a faggot with common sense, if i go into a fagbar when im 21, slug back some whiskey and encounter sjw filth up in my face - whiskey won't be the only thing getting slugged if im properly drunk
inb4 edgy. Its whiskey tho

What do, how do i - a faggot in the current year, avoid the sjw filth that plagues anal sex having communities - while also delving into the fag community
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476720503224.jpg (22KB, 552x847px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476720503224.jpg
22KB, 552x847px
shameless bump
Am i overthinking this or is this a valid concern
>>
>dumb submissive thinking he's better than anyone
You don't deserve to decide what kind of dick you take. Just shut your mouth or I'll fill it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477852257252.jpg (17KB, 552x308px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477852257252.jpg
17KB, 552x308px
>tfw nobody replies because it's not a "i hab boipuss and no gains how much of an E dose do i need to get boitiddys and achieve top trap aesthetic with fem surgeries" thread
>>
>>7139344
But daddy i dont wanna take sjw leftcuck dick
>>
>>7139369
Did I say you could talk? Bend over and post pics whore.
>>
File: 20161014_041241.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_041241.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7139378
>implying i have no common decency, a shred of shame or embarassment and am willing to post my naked body online

anyway what do i fuckin hate sjw filth
>>
File: 20161014_041251.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_041251.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Nudes are back from the last time i sucked dick
Anyway back on track, thread derailing faggot.

> 2016
> sjws exist
>tfw gay but recreational murder isnt legal yet
What do
>>
>>7139396
Come live with me, I'll hurt you lovingly.
>>
Tfw still havent figured out how to fo about avoiding cancerous libcucks

Hopefully daddy trump ships sjw cuckolds into fema camps
>>
>>7139276
Stop browsing /pol/ so much and pull your head out of your ass, that's all the advice I can give. People are allowed to have different opinions than you, and generalizations of entire groups will get you nowhere.

Rather than letting anonymous imageboards tell you how people act, you should find out yourself. Your worst fears might be realized, or you might meet someone you like. Probably something in the middle. You'll only find out if you actually get out there.
>>
>>7139571
>different opinions
I dont to associate with a community that has faggots that literally believes that theres 37 genders, 285 million sexualities and then wants to pull a witchhunt on you for hating the modern left, roast you on a cross for believing in biology and despises anyone that hurts their personal feelings

Modern left = filth.
>dont ask anons on an imageboard
Literally don't know any gay people personally in WA i just moved out here by myself and also i only came out four weeks ago and pretty much all my homies are straight

>get out there and find out
Yeah i agree i should probably do that and stop flaking on gay guys who want to hang out

> stop browsing /pol/
Excuse me for not being sjw filth that agrees with retarded beliefs pushed forward by cucks
>>
File: 1476346078960.png (277KB, 511x586px) Image search: [Google]
1476346078960.png
277KB, 511x586px
>>7139418
Holy fuck, you're ugly as fuck.
>>
>>7139571
But yeah i guess generalizing the entire fag community probably isn't too good

Im just worried sjws are the majority in that community nowadays

I hate libcucks
>>
>>7139619
you'd probably need a fifth of liquor after puking if you saw how i dressed desu
>>
>>7139612
You act like a edgy 14. No wonder you're bfless
>>
File: 1438769424138.jpg (37KB, 283x427px) Image search: [Google]
1438769424138.jpg
37KB, 283x427px
>>7139612
>wants to pull a witchhunt on you for hating the modern left, roast you on a cross for believing in biology and despises anyone that hurts their personal feelings
You seem to be ignoring the part where theres plenty of right-wingers with batshit beliefs who would love to LITERALLY roast you on a cross for being gay. Maybe you should open up a history book and look what happened to your hero Ernst and his pals
>Modern left = filth.
>Excuse me for not being sjw filth that agrees with retarded beliefs pushed forward by cucks
The vast majority of mellinnials voted for Bernie, who was against immigration and globalization and such, but feel free to continue living in a hugbox that makes you think SJWs are lurking around every corner. /pol/ is literally just a bunch of Bizzaro-SJWs, creating an echo-chamber full of impressionable retards and turns them into extremists who make mountains of molehills in order to reinforce their beliefs and blame all their problems on ridiculous boogeymen. Meanwhile, the vast, VAST majority of people on both sides of the political spectrum manage to avoid going full retard, you're just so obsessed with the "us vs them" mentality that you're unable to see that.
Get out while you still can, dude.
>>
>>7139276
Literally nobody is gonna think you're cool because you're gay and hate the left. NOBODY.

Not to mention your entire post is about as nuanced as you'd expect from a guy your age, stop trying to impress people that don't exists and stop viewing the world through your enraged tumblr goggles that /pol/ fitted you. You'd be surprised to find out that people are way more reasonable than your cuck obsessed chinese image board has lead you to believe.
>>
>>7139710
this
>>
>>7139710
Prime libcuck example, hows the cuckold life beta scum?
>>
its a shame that these days lgbt gets confused with neo-maoist SJWs on Soros\ClintonFoundation payroll fighting against civil liberties and seeding race wars

far from majority are a radical lefties especially among gay men (cant say the same for lesbians)
>>
File: cara812.jpg (68KB, 634x852px) Image search: [Google]
cara812.jpg
68KB, 634x852px
>>7139276
>libcuck
>SJW
>beta
these terms mean what?..... sorry if this is a bother... please explain... it'd help.
>>
>>7140092

(Not the OP)

-Libcuck
Lib is short for Liberal, and in this instance, is being used vehemently as an insult, much like republican is slung as an insult by the far left. "cuck" is a word that was coined to make fun of far leftists who are proponents of free love (i.e. more than one person in a relationship.). A cuck is literally just a person who enjoys watching another man plow his wife. It's a fetish. Using cuck as an insult is retarded and those who use it as an insult sound retarded.

-SJW
SJW stands for social; justice warrior. SJW is generally used to describe the far leftists who claim to stand for equality. I prefer not to use SJW to describe the far left because I find it to be a dangerous blanket statement that further pushes a toxic "us vs. them" mentality. I prefer to use the term "regressive ___" because the farthest reaches of conservatives or liberals strive for goals that will ultimately regress society (i.e. to do things that in spirit would set humanity backwards in terms of social civility.). Instead of using SJW, I try to use the term regressive left when I talk of leftists who push for abnormally crazy ideas.

-Beta
I'm not actually sure what this one means, but I think it's similar to cuck.
>>
File: cara677.jpg (69KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
cara677.jpg
69KB, 500x747px
>>7140215
if there's anything else you could tell me i'd be so grateful... inb4 google it.... my internet is slow...
>>
>>7140226
Admittedly, my definition of SJW is a bit simple. If you have the time to look it up, it is very nuanced. Social Justice Warrior is used as both an insult by opponents of people deemed SJWs, and as a term of endearment by self proclaimed social justice warriors. That said, it's hard to explain properly what a social justice warrior is because so many ideas are encompassed by the term. Since it's such a blanket statement, it's hard to properly define what is and isn't a social justice warrior. Generally it's used to describe those who push for recent radical left ideas, but where somebody starts or stops being an SJW is a hard line to draw, which is why I try not to use the term. There are many liberals and leftists who aren't far left, and so they don't like labeling themselves SJWs. In all honesty, I don't even necessarily disagree with all of the far lefts ideas, which is more reason for me not to rope them all in with such a general insult.
>>
>>7139276
>>7139361
Learn the goddamn language and stop acting like a fucking dimwit.
>>
>>7141213
Kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>7140215
I interpret "cuck" as the original meaning of "cuckold" - a man who is raising children who are not his own.

Then the insult makes perfect sense. It's someone who's a useful idiot - whose efforts benefit someone else. That's a useful metaphor for liberal men who want "pay equality" and all this other libcuck bullshit that doesn't benefit them.

If you take it as a fetish thing then it's just kink-shaming and that's not what it is.
>>
>>7141469
I guess the equivalent commonly used in older times would be 'sucker'
but English is not my native
>>
>>7141675
a sucker is a naive person

"cuckold" is much stronger because nobody wants to be raising someone else's child unknowingly - it's literally the worst kind of betrayal a man can imagine
>>
>>7139769
>buzzwords
Grow a personality.
>>
>>7139276
Everything gets infested with SJW shit these days. I got involved in a tech thing - turned out to be an SJW cesspool to a completely unimaginable degree!
>>
>>7141469
That's not the original meaning of cuckold. It means allowing your wife to sleep with other men. Raising children that are not your own can often be part of that, for obvious reasons, but according to the original meaning you CAN be a cuckold without raising another man's offspring - and you can raise another man's offspring without being a cuckold.
>>
>>7141919
Yes it is, it comes from the bird cuckoo which leaves its eggs in another bird's nest for the other bird to raise.

Literally the original meaning of cuckold.
>>
>>7139625
try me
>>
>>7139418
>>7139396
why wont you suck my dick??
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.