[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, 4chan. Im gay, but no one knows about my orientetion. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: BgFhjxxZs0s.jpg (15KB, 224x480px) Image search: [Google]
BgFhjxxZs0s.jpg
15KB, 224x480px
Sup, 4chan. Im gay, but no one knows about my orientetion. How can I tell this to my parrents? I dont wanna this forever, but also I dont want to be beaten by my parrents.
>>
hide*
>>
>>7137912
why the fuck are you bleeding?

don't tell them, if you live with them and there's a danger of being kicked out or beaten etc. wait till you can take care of yourself
>>
Do not fall for the coming out meme.
It's not gonna get better, they'll hate you, kick you out and all your friends will think you're disgusting.
End result will be you in tears posting your experiences in some "coming out was a mistake" thread, with me replying with a harsh but compassionate "fucking told you so fagboi, if only you had listened"

So for once listen to my advice, and stay in that goddamn closet.
It's the only friend you can trust, and it's the only friend that will protect you.
>>
Boy on pic is so cute
>>
Vskroysya, Domik.
>>
sup myav
>>
u should find a boy, gay which looks like a girl, then tell to ur parents about him, give them look him photo but not meet them face-to-face, profit, parents thinks coz ur natural, but u know coz ur gay
>>
>>7137936
sup, rachok
>>
Do you have a brother?
>>
>>7137955
Yes. He beats me all the time.
>>
>>7137955
yes, he is beating me all the time and always making me some troubles
>>
>>7137958
Is he gay? He touched your penis, ass or something when beating?
>>
But, in my opinion, he is also gay, because paw my ass while I was sleeping.
>>
>>7137963
he are angry homophobe :c
>>
>>7137971
Try to make better your relations wid him, u have a good chance, but u should hide this secret from ur parents, how old r u, and ur bro?
>>
hmmmmm, i think OP is trolling us
>>
>>7137991
May he isn't
>>
>>7137991
i dont have time for trolling, my heart is very painful
>>
Nike bait , russian retards
>>
ya ne dymau chto on trollit
>>
>>7137997
Why u must tell it to ur parents?
>>
>>7138008
because i dont wanna hide this thing forever
>>
>>7138009
why?
>>
Literally all worthy and actually useful advice has already been given.
thread can die in peace.
>>
>>7138009
wait till you don't live with them
>>
Sup op, your story take my hearth
>>
>>7138013
When I hiding it, I feel myself unnatural
and wrong person because of my orientation
>>
it's not trolling...i think
>>
Sup op, i think you have one way - suicide. Choose be beaten or die in melancholy
>>
>>7138037
it's cruel((
>>
Dress in a green morph suit, jump off a countertop, and shout: "I'm gay!".
>>
whatahell, why are you bleeding?
>>
>>7137931
>>7137945
Skoka tut russkih?
>>
>>7137927
Not OP, but I really want to believe this isn't true. I am bisexual myself. I've only told one person because they were gay and I know them somewhat closely. I don't think any of my friends would hate me for it, but I really don't know. My parents however are super conservitive so I'm sure they would be upset, Idk if they would kick me out.. I may wait till I finish college to ever tell them. But yeah, I'm close to telling my friends just to get it off my chest. It really kills me sometimes how close I've come to just saying it.
>>
>>7137972
ye he is gay, only expect more bully if you come out.
>>
Russian Untermenschen! In Germany I can be as gay as I want and noone fags about it. You have three options:

1.) Ignore western culture and comply completely to your own
2.) Leave your contry
3.) an hero
>>
>>7141524
> I want to believe
reality does not care.
have fun living as a social pariah
>>
>>7141524
You can believe what you want, but the objective reality is that coming out is a meme. It's not necessary for self acceptance AT ALL. All it does is antagonize people who would otherwise be on your side because you're unloading ALL of your feelings onto them. It's not fair to you, it's not fair to them.
Yes, sometimes it ends up OK. But almost 100% of the time in a much worse situation before coming out, we just like to convince ourselves that coming out was necessary and persuade others to do so as well. It's a toxic cycle. It's not necessary.

Establish a good independant life for yourself, one where you are stable. One where it doesn't matter if people know you're gay or not, you do not rely on them anyways.

Note: coming out as trans is a completely different task.
>>
>>7137991
eh maybe, but id rather risk responding to a troll than not helping some kid who needs it.

stay safe dominik. if you want to tell your parents, make sure you are independent first. please dont come out if there's a risk that you could be beaten or thrown out.
>>
cyka blyat
>>
>>7137912
Coming out is so overhyped.
My conversation with my mum was literally completely out of the blue and tbqh I think it went better because I wasn't so overprepared.
Basically she noticed I was looking agitated and asked what was wrong. I say nothing - I don't wanna make a big deal. She asks "what, are you gay or something?". I say "well, yeah"

That's it. Literally everything else is just faff that'll weigh you down. Bringing them together to sit down for an important chat is meme tier. If it's no big deal to you and you don't want it to be a big deal to your famalam, then treat it as such. Throw it casually into conversation.
>>
File: 5dOc5N8.gif (1023KB, 372x242px) Image search: [Google]
5dOc5N8.gif
1023KB, 372x242px
>>7137927
this guy is 100% correct
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.