[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't ever seem to orgasm during sex. I'm a pre-op

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0066.jpg (472KB, 979x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
472KB, 979x551px
I can't ever seem to orgasm during sex. I'm a pre-op mtf who started hrt at the age of 19.

One thing I can say is when I used to have intercourse with other girls it would occur sometimes, but since I got married to a male I'm happily the bottom.

Any advice, tips, tricks?
>>
How did you two meet and why'd you get married?

I hope to marry a trap one day so give me hope.
>>
>>7136574
>>7136588
Well this one's pretty ez. You see the OP image? OP is a gaymer and has this male vision of femininity

Basically OP is a gamer gurl that this dude can bang, and OP acts and looks in way that horny males love.

Unabashedly,
Tru tranny
>>
>>7136588

We worked together, I became his boss and he pushed the issue of us dating. He stopped drinking/smoking, went to the gym, and did everything he could to get my attention. It paid off...

Best decision I ever made was letting this man in my heart.

He didn't know to what extent I was transitioned until I told him. He thought I had, had the surgery. So when I told him I had not it didn't stop him from perusing me.
>>
>>7136592

Nothing wrong with playing to someone's interests. But that's painting with a broad brush based off one photo.
>>
File: 1460009455677.png (164KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1460009455677.png
164KB, 601x508px
>mfw the obvious tranny I've been pretended I was unaware of tells me "she" didn't have "the surgery"
>>
>>7136574
>other girls

kek nigga you a man
>>
>>7139285
I'd prefer for my future trans GF to have only had sex with women prior to me TBQH
>>
File: 1457492718551.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1457492718551.png
318KB, 496x559px
I'm a cis male and I can't cum during sex either
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.