[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on other boards' fetishisation of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: traps.jpg (42KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
traps.jpg
42KB, 500x392px
What are your thoughts on other boards' fetishisation of "traps" or "trannies"?
>>
>>7132953
Couldn't care less
>>
>>7132953
Gimme that neckbeard peen
>>
>>7132953
They'd probably never even consider a relationship with a tranny, and if they did they would probably overlook the mental baggage that comes with them and wouldn't be able to handle it and would back off.
I guess that's to be expected of a fetish and maybe they can arrange a one night thingy but I dunno. It's kinda dumb.
>>
Literally who cares about the opinion of a bunch of sexually deprives breeders?
>>
File: IMG_3647.jpg (6KB, 99x126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3647.jpg
6KB, 99x126px
>>7132953
They don't actually like traps, 99% of the posts about them are guys fetishizing the idea that pictures of a obviously cis women area trap.
>>
>>7133947
*are traps
>>
>>7132953
The only board that legitimately fetishes traps is /g/. because for some reason they have a large population of biscum and attention whores from /femgen/.
>>
>>7132953

If only it were everyone on every board. Raises my self-esteem to hear guys like trannies.
>>
File: YIYrolL.jpg (47KB, 540x656px) Image search: [Google]
YIYrolL.jpg
47KB, 540x656px
>>7133807
>They'd probably never even consider a relationship with a tranny
theyre mentally ill and can never have children. theyre not useful as anything more than sex objects for degenerates.
>>
>>7140683
Same here
>>
>>7140693
Well good because I like to be seen as a whole human being.
>>
>>7132953
It's mostly a fetishization of girls with dicks, not trannies
>>
>>7140693
lol this pic
>>
>>7133807
>>7133815
>>7140693
>>
>>7146048
[^.^]
>>
>>7132953
You mean the fact that the shit stems from fetishistic thoughts coupled with crippling loneliness?
>>
>>7132953

Implying this board doesn't do it?
>>
>>7132953
Nigga, have you ever been on mtfg? You don't need some random guy to fetishize you when 80% of the other girls want to stick their "feminine penis" in your bp.

They also jump on your neck if you tell them you're straight and don't want to have a cock.
>>
>>7132953
I think it's sexy desu i like the idea of horny virgins stroking their cute little dicks over my newfound feminine body. I used to be in their position so I can really relate. I wish I could dress up as their favourite weeb character and have them use my body for their pleasure
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.