[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

femboy here lacking self esteem, inexperienced in sex (just oral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1476239409632.jpg (474KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476239409632.jpg
474KB, 592x800px
femboy here
lacking self esteem, inexperienced in sex (just oral twice), 19 years old but willing to learn.
How do I come to terms with myself, and feel more open sexually? I feel quite envious sometimes when good friends of friends can have with one another, but I constantly feel like I just need love. I am lonely, but I feel as if having sex with someone would be better than doing nothing, time is ticking constantly and I'm the youngest I'll ever be.
What do?
>>
Go get fucked my beautiful little butterfly.
>>
>>7131551
I agree with the other anons. You should have lots of sex so you get STDs :)
>>
>>7131563
too nervous, and in the closet still, couldn't that be used for blackmail material? I'd rather not just fuck a random stranger..

>>7131580
no
>>
File: chrome_2016-10-06_03-30-38.png (134KB, 193x338px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-10-06_03-30-38.png
134KB, 193x338px
>>7131584

oops I mean i'd rather not get fucked by a random stranger
>>
>>7131586
BOYS TOWN

AWWWWWWWWW
>>
bump, help lgbt ;_;
>>
>>7131654
We've tried, you say you don't want to fuck strangers so get a boyfriend. Use tinder, go to social outings, join clubs, sports, etc. We can't help you if you aren't willing to actually try anything.
>>
Get an OK Cupid profile
Say you're looking for a real relationship
Proceed to stay lonely, because dating sites are often terrible.

Alternatively, go to one of the /soc/ ideal mate threads.
>>
Do stuff. Go out and be social. If you're cute and have submissive body language a worthy man will find you.

The first steps are the hardest. I'm a manly guy with submissive tendencies and it's hard for me to make a move on cute boys. It's been a long time since I was dominant sexually so it's tough
>>
>>7131551
Omg, that pic is me in highschool.
>>
Give me your social media I'm also a femboy we can talk and stuff
>>
File: 2169035899.jpg (104KB, 1024x859px) Image search: [Google]
2169035899.jpg
104KB, 1024x859px
Another femboy here.
I tried CL because I am socially retarded and I was lucky to find a nerdy guy who didn't have much experience himself but idk if I would do it again. He was uncut so it was really fun.
>>
>>7131827
thanks, i'll try going out to bigger events more.
I've been going to raves and such, still mostly unappealing people, or once in a while the few people you call friends say "do u want sex lets ahjve sex x33" like fuck
>>
>>7136865
in the grand idea of things that's what I want, don't get me wrong
but most of them are unappealing, obese autistic people or generally unattractive physically and personality wise
>>
>>7131584
you don't have to fuck someone as soon as you download it. You can get the app, create a blank profile, and have a look at who's around you. Maybe if you see someone really qt and nice you could send them a picture of yourself and say "h-hi~~"
>>
>anon thinks he needs to have sex and then his self esteem will improve
do not do this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.