[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19, female, bi, and I'm a bit porky. Still a virgin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ayy rmao.png (25KB, 141x126px) Image search: [Google]
ayy rmao.png
25KB, 141x126px
I'm 19, female, bi, and I'm a bit porky. Still a virgin, nobody wants to date me. Any suggestions, folks?
>>
exercise and take care of yourself
>>
just bee yourself my man
>>
>>7130644
go to r9k
>>
Learn to be cute
>>
If you're willing to date unpassing transgirls that's a pretty desperate market.
>>
>>7130644
1. diet to lose weight
2. do squats and deadlifts to gain ass
3. ???
4. Sex
>>
>>7130644
srs answer incoming

from a bi girl that used to be fat and self conscious: commit to getting healthy - physically, mentally and socially. eat better, gym every morning (doesn't have to be a long session, even just a quick 20min jog to start off with), don't turn down opportunities to get out and do shit with people, distract yourself from shitty feelings and impulses with a constructive hobby (ideally something kind of cerebral like reading, learning an instrument, or learning to code, not just vidya or animes). it's hard to start off with, but turn it into a consistent lifestyle and it'll build your confidence and make you feel awesome eventually. when you feel good about yourself others will want to be around you. then you will have an ample stock of genitalia to put in your mouth if you so choose.
>>
>>7130644
Define 'a bit porky'. A few pounds overweight, or obese?

Look for older guys, dress nice, learn to do make-up.
>>
Be urself ,dont be false,if u r porky that doesnt matter,someday someone will find u and fall in love with u without worrying about ur weight ;)
>>
Also,i forgot saying that...if u dont use make up or u dont use pretty clothes...that doesn matter desu ..that is superficial afterall ~
>>
Forget that ''desu'' ,my keyboard is shit xD lol
>>
>>7132568
Fuck off and learn to spell, tripfag.
>>
>>7130644
I would date you, but not really, it's me not you, hope that makes you feel better at least.
>>
>>7130644
Go vegan (or pescatarian)

Omg girl, start doing new age shit: start sunrise/set gazing. Start using witchcraft. Start growing plants. Start bike riding around your town. Get to know the elders. Start dressing more comfortably.
>>
>>7130644
>>7130899

THIS

Check this girl's instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/miss_olsen87/
>>
>>7133304
This is exactly what you shouldn't do.
>>
>>7130644
All women are bisexual, now fuck off cunt.
>>
>>7130644
kys
>>
>>7130644
Either get a fat bf/gf or improve yourself.

It is that simple.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.