[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtF here. Why is like every trans person I seem to meet a hypersensitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
MtF here. Why is like every trans person I seem to meet a hypersensitive sjw pussy?
>>
Where do you people find those sjw? seriously everyone here where I live are chill as fuck. I would love to meet sjw type just out of curiosity
>>
>>7129012
Are you sure they're transgender and not just transtrender?
>>
Lol idk, I'm trans and most people say I'm the chillest person they've met, so...
>>
>>7129012
Because they're actually living people, they don't reside on an imageboard, with a deluded far right political stance.

I'm gonna guess you have barely started to transition, and you're not full time.
You want to feel like you're better than all the other mtfs, because you have the cool edgy far right opinions, that you think are cool to have, because the only exposure to people you have is from 4chan and other similar sites.
>>
>>7129072
While you're correct about me barely starting my transition, I'm not "far-right" at all.
>>
>>7129012
Because only 4trans are even remotely sane.. which... is impressive...
>>
>>7129012
There's a lot of them on /pol/ actually, but they're all taken.
>>
>>7129012
I've been riding the line of political apathy my entire life and this past year I've finally come around to acknowledging that I'm transgender anarchist sjw scum.

I've become the meme I never wanted to be.

But god do I feel smug as hell.
>>
>>7129012
Being an "edgy" trans person by going right-wing may seem like a good idea if you're a NEET who's popping your 'mones from your bedroom in your parents house. In your mind, you have gone from one of the most hated minorities on the planet to someone who's "cool" and "edgy" to the alt-right community. It allows you to disassociate yourself from those in the trans community that you would consider to be "undesirable" (like hons).

But eventually you'll have to move out of your parents' house (hopefully), and when you do, I guaruntee you your opinions will start to change. Now you have to face the real world, and that means getting a job, getting an apartment, being a part of your community, etc. But then you realize that the honeymoon effect you used to enjoy from being an alt-right darling evaporates when you leave your computer. You begin to realize that everyone in the world hates trannies, and just because some on the right tolerate you on the internet, that doesn't translate into real life.

Now you are suddenly dealing with real discrimination. Maybe you don't pass and can't get a job or an apartment period. Maybe you don't pass and you get jumped on the street. Maybe you do pass, but somehow your history comes out and you get fired from your job just for being trans.

The right-wingers are frothing at the mouth to make sure you never step foot into the proper bathroom and have zero protection from discrimination. Get out into the real world and those left-wing SJW lunatics suddenly don't seem that bad when they're actually fighting for your rights.
>>
>>7129012
Trenders.
>>
File: 1406482794534.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1406482794534.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>
>>7134363
This
>>
File: 1394131752208.jpg (101KB, 1080x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1394131752208.jpg
101KB, 1080x1067px
>>
File: 1393964829831.png (1MB, 1834x987px) Image search: [Google]
1393964829831.png
1MB, 1834x987px
>>
>>7129072
Do you seriously think that a world view as extreme as SJW have is as easily achievable as to just NOT chill on a imageboards all day?

So you think that when i would step outside i would suddenly realize
"oh wow, there really is a patriarchy, i didnt know i, the evil male, has been raping, violating and oppressing women ALL THIS TIME. i didnt know that by being white i had better chances at everything, that people couldn't discriminate against me, that i was the ONE oppressor to oppress them all
I also didnt realize that science and logic based reasoning is just a "white cis male" thing used to oppress and discriminate.
And i never really seemed to understand just how racist i am.
I mean i have all these non white friend and i litteraly dont care about skin colour, but im seriously racist just by being born the way i am, which is white and male, im a useless racist sexist shitlord.
I should just bow down to my new non-binary, non-white overlords to create an ACTUAL equality, that tries to censor and fearmonger people into not offending anyone and not have any controversia- i mean sexist racist cis opinions."

Im sure that will happen.

Im sorry, im not interested in cults or religions.
I have no need to be a victim or to promote any victimhood.
>>
Because all the cool ones usually pass and say fuck that drama shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.