[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a female voice? not the 'gay voice™'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Haku the boy.jpg (95KB, 650x493px) Image search: [Google]
Haku the boy.jpg
95KB, 650x493px
How do I get a female voice? not the 'gay voice™' that most gay & mtf's like to use but like a genuine womans voice as a male.
>>
>>7129006
Step 1: Gargle water. Feel the place in your throat where the gargling is coming from. Now, try to talk from this place instead of in your chest.

Step 2: Work on expanding range to higher registers. The easiest way to do this is by trying to imitate female singers. It will sound silly at first, but eventually it will become less hoarse and will start fill out like normal notes.

Step 3: Inflection. This one is hard to explain, but I would recommend trying to pick it up by watching female youtubers and imitating the way they talk. In other words, try to imitate exactly what they said, exactly the way they said it so that you sound alike.

Step 4: Practice actually speaking in female voice. Easiest way to do this with limited potential for embarrassment is over your mic in multiplayer games. If you need to, say each thing you want to say once to yourself before you actually say it in game. That way, you won't fuck up and say something in a voice which sounds too male on accident.

That's all pretty much what I did, and my voice never clocks me now. People call me ma'am over the phone and horny guys try to friend me on Steam.
>>
>>7129006
People think that practice is just a meme, and to some extent it is, but after practicing a slightly deeper-pitched voice with better resonance for a few months, I've actually improved my voice a lot. Otherwise there's VFS, but it permanently increases your pitch to the point where you can't really have a "sexy" voice anymore.
>>
>>7129006
idk senpai, i just pushed my voice forward and raised my pitch
went to a speech therapist yesterday and she was super impressed of my voice
my average pitch is 225 hz btw
>>
>>7129039
My male pitch sits at 170Hz I have no chest voice whatsoever and my voice pass over the phone 100% time without me even trying.

But it sound so weird and not like your typical woman - should I get vfs to raise it to 245Hz? Or maybe use anon's advice about waching female youtubers?
>>
>>7129270
the reason it sounds weird is probably because your inflection is off, making you sound monotone
>>
>>7129006
That's because you are genetically male and always will be. You cannot have a female voice because you do not have female vocal chords, being a non-woman.
>>
>>7130095
a genetically male who doesn't go through male puberty will have female vocal chords but ok
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.