[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Come out to a few friends >A few of them don't believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9273.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9273.png
27KB, 741x609px
>Come out to a few friends
>A few of them don't believe me
>Ask why
>"Your voice isn't very gayish anon, it's really deep"
>"You don't give off any gay vibes"
>"You've never had a girlfriend before anon, how do you know you don't like them"
Anyone else had this happen to them?
>>
>>7128777
Yep. Deep voice and I am not effeminate.
Except instead of the 'never had a girlfriend' I was told that I must, "hate women because of my mother and sister" by my sister's father in law.
>>
Not me.
Then again I'm not out to people like that.
Although it might have helped that I never spoke about girls/girlfriends at all.
>>
>>7128777

Kind of, when I came out as trans to my family. My father said that I never seemed feminine to him. But I was afraid of being told I didn't seem trans enough back when I was a 17 year old high school senior considering coming out to the school counselor. I had a beard back then, and to everyone else, I probably appeared as a normally masculine smart male student, even though I had no close relationships with anyone. I was feeling really lost, and I wanted to see if the counselor could give me some direction on my gender issues. I kept thinking it over, wondering if she would dismiss me out of hand because I didn't seem feminine, and then there was the paranoia she would tell others. At some point during my inner turmoil, the sassy gay black queen of the school announced that she went to the counselor for her gender identity when the teacher pressed her on why she was so late to class she nearly missed it all. At that point I was sure I couldn't go see the counselor now that a more expected case had visited her, and the fact she might think it's strange that out of a student body adding up to -maybe- 120 students, there were two trannies, because of the 0.3% statistic.

I should have just come out then, or better yet, the earlier times I wanted to transition.
>>
People are always really surprised when I come out to them, nobody's told me they don't believe me though. People just expect me to be straight since I'm not a total flamer, and I guess the general consensus is that straight is the default state of being.
>>
>talking with some chicks in class
>mention BF
>one of them freezes
>"anon you're gay!?"
>Bi, but yeah
>"I can usually clock that about people"
>turns to fat kind of gothic chick
>" like you were easy"
>Bitches at me for how little I need shave my legs
>Tell her I'm trans
>She freaks out more.
>>
>>7128777
>tfw my mum reacted like that
>>
>>7128777
>"But you don't LOOK like a lesbian!"
>>
Yes! but the opposite, I get called gay even though I'm not. It's because of voice and appearance. Stupid because my gym teacher was gay and you'd never suspect.
>>
>>7132566
Passing ftm or nonpassing mtf? Just curious.
>>
>>7134621
I'm straight but my supervisor at work is a gay drag queen and so are two other guys I work with. One hits on me, always asks when I'm going to come out and shit, and the other two always joke about me being gay as well. Why? I am pretty normal masculine guy. Do gay guys just think every other guy is gay in disguise?
[spoiler] do they somehow know about my sissy fetish? [/spoiler]
>>
>>7128777
>but why, Anon, you seem pretty straight to me...
>>
>>7134725
Is that upsetting to hear? Would you rather be straight?
>>
>tell mum I'm trans
>she says she didn't get "the vibe" from me
>she works at a school and says there's like 3 kids there who adamantly refuse to wear clothes of their native gender
>she's never had any indication that I might be even a little queer

Mum, you retard. I literally used to wear you night gowns when I couldn't sleep until I was like 12, and you were there for all of that, let alone the stuff you don't know
>>
>>7128777
>You've never had a girlfriend before anon, how do you know you don't like them

I've actually entertained this point people have said to me desu.
>>
I lost interest in women because they're mostly catty prudes who think their shit doesn't stink

boys are obedient and I can be more rough with them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.