[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most gays are either hyper-emotional girly twigs or gym junkie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: jdgh.jpg (18KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
jdgh.jpg
18KB, 240x320px
>most gays are either hyper-emotional girly twigs or gym junkie bears
>all of them are basically only in it for the sex

Why is it so hard to find an attractive gay guy who wants to connect emotionally without being a total stereotype
>>
you're being pretty stereotypical right now
>>
>>7128678
I'm gay and not either of those, but I'm ftm so i guess there's no winning.
>>
>7128678
>not wanting a gym junkie bear

I know the stereotype you're referring to but there are qt normal ones too
>>
>>7128678
You're probably only looking in twink bars, hookup apps, and gyms for guys; so that's why you're only finding those two stereotypes.

Try colleges, sports, and hobbies for gay/bi guys that aren't appearance obsessed and are looking for relationships.
>>
>>7128678
>all gays are shallow pricks unwilling to deal with people even slightly different from themselves
why do gays only date clones? is the homonarcissism meme real?
>>
>>7130292
If you respect an attribute, then it makes sense for you to want to grow that attribute in yourself.
Attracted to fit people, you'll want to work out to improve your own self image.
Attracted to well read people, you'll want to study to improve your own intellect.

You're labeled a narcissist for dating someone similar to you; and if your boy friend is different from you then you're looked down on for being a controlling top/simpering bottom if your date is someone more/less masculine than you.
It's all inane Catch 22 pigeon holing bullshit that's not even worth thinking about.
>>
>>7130464
What you say in the general makes sense, but it doesn't explain people dating clones. Like literally clones. Not "we're both smart and read a lot and play piano and are fit" but clones, with maybe 1 or 2 appearance differences like a beard.
>>
>>7130487
>they're gay and have the same name
Get's me every time

OP you only see the stereotypes because normal gay men don't flaunt their sexuality. The average gay acts pretty "straight"
>>
>>7130487
If they live together they probably share a closet.
Same clothes, same cosmetics, same gym habits, probably same barber too.

Which is why I believe hetero couples would look a lot more alike if biological dimorphism between men and women weren't so significant and there wasn't a distinction between men and women's fashion.
>>
>>7130506
>sharing a closet
>sharing cosmetics
>same gym habits
literally a nightmare why are gays so creepy
>>
>>7130511
>sharing a closet
Wait, couples aren't supposed to share closets?
>>7130506
>same clothes
No
>>
>>7130515
I mean sharing the space itself is ok but I'm talking about sharing clothes just because it's in the same space. No bueno.
>>
>>7130511
>>7130515
Is it really that weird for
>He says he likes your shirt, he borrows it, and you feel flattered.
to happen if he's your same size and you're living together?

IIRC Hetero couples borrowing each others clothes is already a thing. How many times have you been hanging out with a girl at her house casually, and she's wearing her significant boy friend's hoodie?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 553x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 553x403px
>>7128678
Omg me. My friends call me : the straightest gay guy they know. I'm not some prsissy faggot, I'm fit but not bara. Like I'm just a normal dude that prefers relationships with men. But every guy I date just wants dick. No talk just penis
>>
>>7130515
>same clothes
>No
I am not suggesting identical outfits. I agree, that's creepy.
I meant borrowing each other's clothes.
>>
>>7130522
>>7130539
>>7130530
I don't think many gay couples borrow clothes. It's kind of uncommon for you to be the same clothes size AND have the same fashion sense.
>>
>>7130530
It's not weird, I just hate it. Although, I mostly don't date people my own size, I just don't find the habit that appealing. I don't get the draw.
>>
>>7128678
If you have a compulsive need to categorize people into reductive stereotypes due to their interests or appearances, you're going to have a rough time connecting with them.
>>
File: frogmouth.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
frogmouth.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>7130532
hey there big boy ;)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.