[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if you met someone who was nonbinary, genderqueer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).png (5KB, 142x142px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
5KB, 142x142px
How would you feel if you met someone who was nonbinary, genderqueer, agender etc. ad they expressed that they actually have some level of gender dysphoria, and said that they wanted/have had surgery to alleviate it?

Would you write them off as crazy because of the whole "tumblr gender" thing, or be fine with it because they actually felt strongly enough about this to want/get surgery?
>>
>>7127617
sort of interesting nobody's replied to this
>>
>>7128358
This is a slow board don't expect everyone to reply at once

To answer your question I'd write them off as crazy. Surgery isn't gonna fix the issue and will likely lead to suicide
>>
>>7127617
ppl can do what they want, do not give a fuk
>>
>>7128363
you could say the same about transexuals but it's been proven to be wrong on most accounts
>>
Envious because I'm closeted nb. I see all these kids be out about it but I'm a wuss so I just pass as binary trans.

>>7128363

Nah, it's because no one here likes genderqueer people. The only time threads get replies are when they're negative.
>>
>>7127617

I would wonder how they think they're going to achieve a non-gendered appearance.
>>
I would believe they have some kind of gender dysphoria and suggest they see a therapist first, before doing anything to their bodies. I have no issue with transition surgery, but it is surgery and not everyone who thinks they need surgery actually does.
>>
>>7128443

So prove it wrong for nonbinaries.

>pedophilia is disgusting
>the same was once said about homosexuals!
>>
>>7127617
this actually happened to me. a friend of mine told me this. I did ask them to describe their dysphoria and it was similar to mine.
>>
>>7127617
You're still a GENDERED sex, that is of course, you find a doctor willing to completely nullify both your secondary sexual characteristics and sex (seriously, good luck).

"Enbies" are usually either girls who dont wanna go full tranny (but still need a slice of that sweet gender politics pie), or people who think wanting no genitals at all is somehow normal.
>>
>>7127617
As long as they have dysphoria I'm a OK.
>>
>>7128961
Are you stupid? It's called being androgynous.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.