[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question for the non-op or pre-op trans women on here, do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 55f75d95140000d8012e5a51.jpg (183KB, 630x862px) Image search: [Google]
55f75d95140000d8012e5a51.jpg
183KB, 630x862px
A question for the non-op or pre-op trans women on here, do you stand when peeing and if you do/don't why?
>>
Sit. I have to do it in public bathrooms to avoid suspicion and the rest of the time it's just habit. And it's less messy. The only exception is if I'm out in the woods or something.
>>
>>7126638
I usually sit unless the seat is covered in shit or blood or I literally cannot hold it in long enough to bother sitting down.
>>
>>7126638
I stand if I'm in a hurry or if the seat is particualrly unhygienic, otherwise I sit
>>
pre-op ftm and i stand
i don't have an stp device either
>>
>>7126652
All this.
>>
>>7126638
sit.
Either I'll put pieces of paper on the seat, or hover, if it's a public bathroom.

I don't think I'd stand in the woods either... Why would I?
>>
>>7126853
It's easier to whip out your dick than to remove your pants and panties when you're in the woods and mosquitoes constantly bite you.
>>
>>7126638
Mostly sit. Stand only if it's a public restroom and the toilet seat is really dirty and messy.
>>
Stand.
Cause I'm pretty sure every tranny pisses when standing in the shower and if you say you don't then your a liar sweetie.
>>
>>7127188
>>7126652
haha, I agree with both of these so much
>>
I stand, because if this thing is good for anything, the convenience of not having to sit down on every toilet can't be beat. Life, lemons, etc.
>>
>>7126638
I only stand if I'm in a hurry to get somewhere
I still use men's restrooms so no one cares
>>
I stand 'cos I figure if any cis girl could pee standing up, they would. So standing up to pee isn't inherently masculine.

Except in public. Then I sit.
>>
Stand, it's so much quicker and practical. I only sit when I'm sick or really really tired.

I don't use public bathrooms because I piss only once a day.
>>
>>7129200

you must not be on spiro
>>
>>7129213
Cypro 50mg
>>
Stand. I'm not so AGP that I have to sit so I can pee JUST LIKE A REAL GIRL!
Ain't nobody got time for that bullshit.
>>
>>7126638
I have to stand because I have a motor neurone disability and it's too difficult for me to pee sitting down
>>
>>7126652

Fpbp
>>
>>7126638
I've been sitting since I'm 14 yo (I'm 22 now)
I'm so used to it now I can't even think of standing up.
>>
I was taught to sit down and I pretty much always did so. Even in public restrooms.

But yes I did pee standing up in the shower because fuck it mom you cant bust me on that.
>>
>>7127321
im a cis female and piss in the shower standing

it's completely different, retard
>>
Peeing standing up is the one good thing this penis is good for. I use it whenever I feel like it or the toilets are gross. Not usually in public.
At home it's 50/50.
I know cis grills that teach themselves to pee standing up, I'm sure if they had the option to do it whenever they would.
>>
>>7126638
I haven't stood up to pee since I was 13 or 14. Anyone here who says that they do, is fucking disgusting.
>>
first of all
>peeing in the shower
lolno thats gross

and ive been sitting since i was little because my dad mentioned at one point it was less messy and it was one of the few ways i could express my gender.
i was never repressed so i never questioned it either, i did things throughout my childhood that were tomboyish but ever since i turned 12 i was a depressed teen waiting to come out.

i still pee sitting, rarely standing up. its just more practical and clean
>>
>>7133286
>i still pee sitting, rarely standing up. its just more practical and clean
this for me. Having microdrips flying everywhere is just unsanitary. Plus you don't even have to aim that way and it frees up hands to waste time checking meems
>>
>>7126638

I'm not full time so I don't sit down to pee. As a kid I remember trying to pee sitting down and then I would get too hard to pee.
>>
Sit in public restrooms (seats covered with hundred layers of toilet paper), stand at home.
>>
I sit
If the sest isn't clean i hover
And outside i squat
I never peed standing up ever and i think if i tried now i'd just pee myself or sth
Also sitting on the toilet is just the easieast thing, why should i make things more complicated
>>
>>7126827
I don't want to offend you, but how can an ftm stand? Legs spread wide over toilet?

>>7133368
[Retarded question]How to hover?[/Retarded question]

Also, I sit.
If the seat is gross, I attempt tohover - and fail at it. If I was post-op, my gynaecologist and I would be best friends :(
Outside I go far, far away from anyone who can see me, and squat.
I only stand if I'm sure no one can see me (it's dark), and impossible to squat. (thick underbrush)
>>
>>7126638
I actually can't piss while standing. There's maybe something wrong with my genitals, but I can't piss straight, so I just always sit.
>>
>>7133406
Hmm, hard to explain
Just bend at your knees but don't sit down
Sometimes when the seat is dirty on one side i just sit half i that makes sense
Hovering is hard though, my thighs aren't too strong
>>
I stand because it's easier to retuck that way. If I sit then it's a pain to get it back in a good tuck
>>
>>7129194
I don't think they would.
Standing up is messy, and very unhygienic.

>>7133690
What?
Sit down to pee, then you can stand up to tuck...

That's a really bad excuse.
>>
File: 20161028_181829.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161028_181829.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Non-op mtf here. I don't pass so I stand up peeing. I usually only do it when there's someone else in the bathroom, though. I don't really pay it much mind though since I'm so used to peeing outside from when I was younger.
>>
File: 1453585819387.jpg (95KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453585819387.jpg
95KB, 960x640px
Pre-op and pre-hrt tranny here.
i always sit down, I figure that's the trutrans™ way to pee and besides, if I do muster up the courage to have SRS, I won't have a choice. I only stand in emergencies (when I have a bladder infection, for example)

Apart from that, I have a shy bladder from intense bullying at the school bathrooms, so I don't go to public bathrooks at all.
>>
File: 1462756226532s.jpg (10KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1462756226532s.jpg
10KB, 250x243px
>>7127188
>standing in the shower
>not squatting or sitting crosslegged while showering
>>
>>7133286
Peeing in the shower is a lot more hygienic than peeing in the toilet you idiot plus you don't use as much water, considering a good amount of trannies are on spiro it would be a pretty stupid thing to constantly run out of the shower just to use the toilet to take a piss.
>>
>>7134557
>constantly run out of the shower

Are... Are you in the shower a lot then?
>>
>>7134589
No I just piss like a horse whenever I'm in the shower for some god only knows reason.
>>
File: 7icsJ4a.gif (1MB, 480x407px) Image search: [Google]
7icsJ4a.gif
1MB, 480x407px
>squatting or sitting crosslegged while showering
>>
The only place I don't sit is at work cos the toilet there is always messy, or if there's only urinals available.
[spoiler] not full time yet [/spoiler]
>>
>>7136641
>not full time yet
You should talk to your work about that. Part-time or casual employment isn't sustainable.
>>
>>7126638
being standing up is objectively inferior and disgusting even for cis men and no one would do it
>>
>>7136804
*should
>>
>>7136804
You sound like a butthurt FtM hurt that you have to sit down like a peasant.
Useless twat-possessors will never know the rush of writing their name in the snow, peeing off the side of a highway overpass or pissing on their own mouths while standing up.
>>
>>7126638
I can't remember ever standing to pee if I could help it.

My dad took me fishing with him once or twice when I was 5-6, I remember having to pee in a bush and not understanding wtf a 'fly' was until my dad explained it.

I think that might be the only time I've ever stood to pee.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.