[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >bisexual, cis male, top, 23 >never fucked or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1475609913578.png (798KB, 1000x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1475609913578.png
798KB, 1000x1515px
>be me
>bisexual, cis male, top, 23
>never fucked or dated an ftm
>get qt, short, white, virgin ftm bf
>post top surgery, pre-bottom, on hrt
>dresses and (tries) to act masculine and stoic when in public
>as soon as we're alone he's a huge fucking softie
>calls me nigfu instead of a typical couple pet name
>"nigger waifu"
>precious
>after 2 months, finally sucks my dick
>obviously first time sucking dick
>sloppy blowjob
>muhdick.jpg

>really want to fuck him
>he says he wants to but is too insecure about having a pussy
>afraid of doing anal
>want to please him but don't want to pressure him

I seriously don't know anything about transgenders and gender dysphoria, other than the stuff he's told me about operations and the rants he goes on about "trans-trenders", which i had to look up to better understand where he's coming from. he did tell me what gender dysphoria is and how it affects him, which i kind of get.

We've been dating for almost a year, he still thinks that taking it in the pussy would make him some sort of "fake man". it's hard for me to hear that he wants to have sex but can't, because i also want to have sex with him. to me, it'd just be like fucking the typical femboy but not needing any lube.

can anyone that understands trans stuff more than me give me some advice on how to help him? FTMs seem to be a minority in the LGBT community and even the trans community, so it's hard to find info on this kind of stuff.
>>
pic unrelated btw. forgot to add that.
>>
>>7125751
If he wants to bottom he needs a hole. Have you tried letting him fuck you with a strapon? Otherwise teach him to enema or ask him if he's dysphoric about his vagina or just insecure.
>>
>>7125751
If she hasn't already tried to get bottom surgery by now she is a "fake man". Make sure to call her out on that soon, if she evades doing it she's transtrender herself.
>>
>>7125773
with the way he talks to me he doesn't seem too interested in topping, lol.
and i do know for a fact that he's dysphoric about his vagina, but doesn't necessarily hate his body or anything like that. he's pretty skinny and passes pretty well.
>>
>>7125751
>after 2 months, finally sucks my dick
Transtrender
>>
Get romantic
Get forward and sexual
Go down on him till he can barely breath
Make him beg for the cock
Deliver with gusto
>>
>>7125751
You should really ask why they don't go to get bottom surgery. Since if it's not a financial reason, chances are something is going on there.
>>
>>7125915

He's been saying "I wish I was born with a dick" but it seems hopeless with the prices right now. So yeah, it is financial, but I'm also concerned about the health risks that come with such a major surgery. It might be safer to just go for a hysterectomy or something like that if we save, but then again, I don't know the risk for that either.
>>
>>7125915
GRS isn't for everyone. In fact, it's somewhat barbaric. If someone can find happiness with their natural parts while rocking their desired aesthetic, more power to them.
>>
File: eppsf444.jpg (23KB, 414x406px) Image search: [Google]
eppsf444.jpg
23KB, 414x406px
>>7125751
>nigfu
>>
>>7125915
Finding a good doctor, getting the dosh, waiting lists for calls, waiting lists for appointments, waiting lists for waiting lists, waiting lists for first meeting with doctor, waiting list for second meeting, three years later maybe surgery appointment.
Even if you have the money ready that shit takes eternities. Last time I looked into possibilities here, some yrp country in which healthcare provides for this shit, I also heard that bottom surgery might take around five consecutive procedures. Top surgery leaves you unable to do heavy lifting for a few months while having to stay 1-2 weeks at hospital for one procedure, so I think bottom surgery really kicks you out of normal life for a while. If you're stealth, meaning, just out to your partner and people who need to know and present as a cisguy to anyone else, you really have to plan when and how you can explain away weeks of absence in your life. Workplaces and schools/universities aren't that understanding for that much time either, so better try to get your appointments during vaca- oh what's this, a waiting list?
>>
>>7125787
nigger
>>
Even if he does get bottom surgery he'll still have to get used to anal for you to be able to fuck him anyway.
So might as well try to go that way.
>>
>>7127447
that is true. I'll ask him again and see if he wants to at least try some anal play or something at first.
>>
File: vRaae9eR.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
vRaae9eR.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>7125751
If he doesn't love himself, he has no extra love he can give you. No matter how "nice" they are, insecure, depressed, or self-loathing people are toxic as hell and you should stay away from them. You'll always fail to teach them self-respect because that shit comes from within. You'll constantly ask yourself what you're doing wrong when you're not the problem. And sadly, most transfolk are insecure and hate themselves, though maybe you'll get lucky and find the occasional one with enough self-respect and emotional control to hold up their end of a relationship.
>>
>>7125787
>>7125915
FtM surgery result is terrible and from what I understand most don't get it.
>>
>>7125751
you could always get a strapless dildo and have him wear pants with the fly down. if he does not like the look just put a condom on it
>>
>>7128079
i really doubt he hates himself or his body. the relationship has been going well up to this point. i wouldn't say that he's just "nice", but he genuinely seems to care about me. he's not the happiest person, but no one's perfect, as naive as that sounds. he's not the type to want to constantly be alone and cry in his room and neglect me. he actually clings to me. when something's wrong or something's made him upset, it's easy to tell and we end up talking it out. if what was bothering him was serious, it usually ends with him opening up crying on my shirt and eventually falling asleep like that.

so, what i'm trying to say is that you may have the wrong idea, anon. i've never felt like i was the problem (or him for that matter) in the relationship, and though he's not perfectly healthy, we're still able to share some moments of genuine happiness. i've seen him naked, and though he was a bit embarrassed, he only seems to have a problem with being his genitals touched. i think with the right approach i can get him to open up to me sexually a little more. i just posted the thread for more advice on dysphoria and how it works.

>cheesy reply over
>>
>>7125751
Nothing more annoying than a tranny who can't accept their genitalia. I'd be 100% fine with getting fucked in the pussy. It's where my orgasms come from, why would I hate it?
>>
>>7131794
Are you trans?

No?

Then maybe fuck off with your assumptions.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.