[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do supposedly transgender children always allegedly try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: smh tbh fam.jpg (12KB, 420x414px) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh fam.jpg
12KB, 420x414px
Why do supposedly transgender children always allegedly try to cut off their benises but never the balls?

I mean I knew even when I was 8 that it was those two gross dangly things between my legs that will Hulkify me as soon as I enter puberty and I often felt like cutting them off while I saw my elephant trunk as nothing but a mere "God's helpful peeing tool" yet there are trannies who who only attempt to cut off their benises and that's it. Why are trannies so retarded?
>>
>>7125135
A lot of people never paid attention in biology class?

It's easy for people with more scientific-leaning brains to work out basic biology, but there's a lot of people without that inclination, and a lot of people without a lot of intelligence to begin with.
>>
>>7125135
Are you literally retarded? It's the opposite, orchiectomies are far more common than whatever fucked up procedure you're describing.
>>
>>7125166
Penectomy is what it's called.

In the byzantine empire it was performed on certain individuals as a form of punishment actually. They would perform a penectomy and use bamboo shoots to hold the urethra open and would leave the testicles intact.
>>
>>7125212
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>7125166
I'm not talking about any "procedure" you bumbling retard, I am talking about personal accounts of many trans women that always go "when I was 11 I wanted to cut my willy off so bad waaah." You almost never hear of anyone who wanted to stab themselves in the balls when they were young.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.