[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 19 months in and still look like some twinky lad I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2512.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
2512.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>tfw 19 months in and still look like some twinky lad I always looked like except with longer hair and misshapen conetits.

Because of this I was never motivated to buy "girl clothes." Sometimes I get gendered female despite being in eternal boymode which makes me internally smfh because I know for a fact my narrow dudeface and my big ugly Roman nose would never be found on a biological woman.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 500x389px
>>7123001
Turn back, anon.. If you want to be a homosexual, then be a homosexual -- but don't ruin your life murilating your precious body with pseudoscience.. It would be nice if you could be what you wanted, but genetics can't be changed, hunny you will never be a woman, your chromosomes will remain the same, and instead of being a confident and fully-realize person that you could be, you will in 10 or 15 years be an obvious man caked in makeup in a costume with a funny falsetto asking people to call you a pretty lady.. That's not a life, anon.. Just be a girly boy, don't try to change the cards your dealt in life because it will only land you in a depression and inferiority complex.. That's my advice, take it or don't, good luck..
>>
>>7123032
>murilating your precious body with pseudoscience
It's already done though. I am forever sterile tbqh familia.
I will never be able to father children or produce testosterone tbqh.
>>
>>7123139
I'm sorry for you.. Try to find the silver lining, get involved in something meaningful that isn't about sex to put your energy towards. The key is not to dwell on the elephant in the room and make yourself be about so much more than a mistake you made in the last. In your heart, you are still you.
>>
>>7123001
oh you poor thing, looking like a twink! there aren't any worse fates than that!
>>
>>7123155
I guess.
>>7123160
I still look like a dude nevertheless and society will never see me as a woman so it doesn't matter whether I resemble an old masculine guy or a young teenage guy, it's still the same.
>>
>>7123139
You aren't necesarily sterile
>>
Could you post a selfie? There may be hope for you yet.
>>
I know that feel sempai just get used to being seen as a freak by everyone forever.

Feminine males are pretty much the bottom social hierarchy but it's still a pretty interesting and worthwhile unique experience.
Not everyone is meant to be a normie OP, embrace your weird self and focus on the other things your life which you find enjoyable
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.