[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /lgbt/ since i was a kid i didn't feel like boy i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

hello /lgbt/ since i was a kid i didn't feel like boy i want to say it to my parents but im not brave enough what should i do?
>>
>>7119983
How old are you?
>>
>>7120438
Tell your parents, just say it.
See a gender therapist. Get titty skittles. Then come back in 4 years when you're 18 and pass
>>
>>7120438
Get on the hrt train before puberty fucks you
>>
>>7120500
I started at 15 and am 21 now, still don't pass.

Successful transition is a myth OP.
>>
>>7120540
>if OP passes but isn't 18: don't post here anymore
>if OP doesn't pass but is 18: don't post here anymore
>if OP is 18 and passes: quit lying you hon you don't pass
>>
>>7120557
Just telling the truth. Maybe 14 is a lot better than 15 tho, idk
>>
>>7120557
>>7120540
Hi, another tran that started at 15 here (thanks /cd/)

I needed FFS to pass in all situations. Thankfully my voice and everything else was ez mode for cis/attractive range goals. AGE IS A MEME

it's genetics..
>>
>>7120669
If only I had found /cd/ a few short years sooner. Then again, /cd/ when i was 18/19 wasn't all that great.
My transition starting at 19, well 18 if you count my attempt at self medding with natural estrogen, was as good as could have been expected. I'm well within range of my cis relatives. The problem is i was starting with shitty genetics, the women in my family are a bit on the masculune side. (Wide shoulders narrow hips) When my aunt was my age she had people tease her for having a boy's body.
>>
File: sayaka-miki.jpg (70KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka-miki.jpg
70KB, 700x393px
>>7120669
I wouldn't say that age is exactly a meme. It's good that I never grew hair, so I never needed electrolysis. And it's good that I probably stopped my growth, at least to some extent. But I feel like my face and proportions are still fucked up. Even if I "pass" 99.99% of the time when I'm around cis people, I still look in the mirror and see the tells. And it's possible that all of those people are just being nice to me, since I live in California.

When I started transition, I just wanted to be a cute chubby lesbian. I thought I would have had SRS by now. It's really sad looking at my chat logs from back then. I'm honestly kinda pissed, I feel like I fucked up somehow.
>>
>>7120438
You're too young for this shit. Your parents will of course tell you to wait untill your older and you should respect that decision. Wait until your older, when your brain's fully developed and you're not just a big pile of hormones.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.