[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw my buddy, who is supposedly straight, come out of a gay bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (88KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 1050x591px
Saw my buddy, who is supposedly straight, come out of a gay bar last night.
Does that mean he's for sure gay? Like, why else would he be in there?
>>
>>7119560
Doubt it. Even if he went there to see other guys, being attracted to any type of male besides ultra-masc guys is straight (most boys look like girls), and even then masculine guys are basically fetish items so being attracted to them is basically straight due to the attraction being based on the "out of the ordinary" factor.
>>
>>7119580
Not sure if I should take this seriously. Is masc supposed to be short for masculine?
>>
Nope. Maybe he has other gay friends or went there with someone else or just out of curiosity.
>>
>>7119619
ignore it, caraposter is known for being retarded on this board
>>
>>7119580
what a fucking moron
>>
>>7119560
>Saw my buddy, who is supposedly straight, come out of a gay bar last night.
How exclusively gay is the bar? Because If it's an all ages/concerts/lgbt welcome/etc. establishment, then straight people can and do frequent those bars.
>>
>>7119906
Its a notoriously gay bar. Straight people dont really go party there.
Honestly, he fits the bill. He's very well groomed and pretty attractive.
It doesn't really matter. Im just curious, because I would not have pegged him as gay.
>>
>>7119560
Was it Seattle?
Because majority of people in the gay bars in Seattle are not gay. They just go their because thats where everyone seems to hang out most.
>>
>>7119560
>buddy

then go fucking join him.

if its a secret, now YOU know now its YOUR POWER if he sees you he'll probably feel far better too cause someone he knows is into it too. thus being comfortable.

anyway you seem fucking retarded and autistic, stay inside and never enter the gay community. you seem like a train wreck waiting to happen.\

its like there is free dick in front of you and you're like, "NAH MAN NAH I DUNNO NAH"
>>
>>7120150
Yes because straight men aren't good looking and don't cut their hair
Retard
>>
>>7119560
Straight guy here. I've gone to a gay bar with my gay friend to serve as his wingman.
>>
>>7119560
It's likely he's gay but could be there with friends. I have a straight friend that comes with my group of friends and he's definitely straight.
>>
Ask him why he was there. Not in an acusatory way though, just lead in asking if he was there to see a band or something, that way if he is he won't think you're judging him.
>>
>>7119560
Could he just go there to drink? Like, just for the alcohol.
Or maybe he has gay friends who invited him to hang out.
>>
File: Hissing_cat.gif (579KB, 430x241px) Image search: [Google]
Hissing_cat.gif
579KB, 430x241px
>>7121466
>Straight guy here.
>>
>>7119560
4 of my housemates went to the gay club in town the other day, none are gay, they're literally just really fun and better than most normal clubs, id guess bars are the same kind of deal
>>
>>7119560
I've been to gay bars with female friends before, but only reluctantly. if he was there alone or with male friends, he's probably gay.

and what does "supposedly straight" mean, anyway? was there prior cause for people to question his orientation and he was defending his straightness? cause that's usually a pretty obvious indicator that he's gay/in denial to begin with.
>>
>>7124719
Not him, but lots of straight guys browse /lgbt/, y'know. You don't have to be a gayfag to post here
>>
>>7125004
Can confirm. 90% straight and visited gayclubs with my gay/lesbian friends. Also depends on a clubs/day oftentimes there are kinda normie days.
>>
>>7119560
He probably just went there to bash some fags 2bh
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.