[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only tranny that gets annoyed as fuck when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ncr9jzw5Mc1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (289KB, 840x973px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncr9jzw5Mc1tm163xo1_1280.jpg
289KB, 840x973px
I can't be the only tranny that gets annoyed as fuck when other trannies say they were "assigned" their sex at birth. I've seen more and more trannies say the terms MTF & FTM are offensive now because we weren't ever our birth sex. I've seen them insult other fucking trannies for using those terms. AAAAAAAA
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x907px
>>7117973
Femboys are replacing you anyways. Mtfs are evolutionarily obsolete, Neanderthals.
>>
>>7117981
What

>>7117987
For money, sure
>>
>>7117981
This tbqh familia

#FemboiNation
>>
>>7117973
As a pangender, I think the concept of being assigned your sex at birth is pretty retarded
I hate trans
>>
I've always thought AFAB/AMAB should specifically refer to intersex people. There is no way to tell if a baby is trans, so there's no choice and no assignation on the doctor's part, it's only if the evidence is inconclusive that a choice is made.
>>
>>7117973
personally i think AFAB/AMAB are pretty all encompassing terms, but I prefer to use FTM because it describes my trans experience in 3 letters.
>>
>>7118594
Assigned does make more sense for intersex people to use. I can guarantee most of the people who say they were assigned male/female are not intersex though.
>>
>>7118387
>pangender

nice meme
>>
>>7117973
Its called social-justice-warriors-ism.
They start eating themselves after a while, constantly raising the PC bar and constantly being offended by something.

I cant wait until it all climaxes and i am going to laugh about this hissy fit in a few years.

>>7118387
Pangender?
>>
>>7117981
Femboys are basically the male bodied equivalent of hard butch dykes that take T. FtM transsexuals still exist in the western world despite the fact that females here have way more freedom of expression than ever in our history.
>>
I agree. I also hate when people call their birth name their deadname.
>>
>>7118594
The implication is that we shouldn't assign gender at birth, and wait for it to emerge later in life. That would require a pretty heavy change to our culture, though, and is unrealistic. I'm sure trannies could establish some commune or micronation where this practice was the norm, but getting the rest of the world to follow along with it would be impossible without first demonstrating that it is even a good idea.

For all we know, not assigning gender at birth would just give EVERYONE dysphoria, and then we'd have an entire generation kill themselves.
>>
>>7119322
>Pangender?
"I identify as 2 mutually exclusive genders at the same time, because I like attention and I'm crazy"
>>
>>7119378
Gender is identical to birth sex in, oh, 99.05% of all cases? There's no point assuming otherwise unless there's a physical ambiguity, all that really needs to happen is some accommodation for kids who start to show signs of drift.
>>
>>7117973
I'm with you on all that. Shit's retarded. Most of the trannies that make a bunch of noise about trans shit get on my nerves 'cause they're usually massive SJW tumblrinas.
>>
>>7117973
>I've seen more and more trannies say the terms MTF & FTM are offensive now because we weren't ever our birth sex.
Well that's fucking retarded.

But personally, I think AFAB and AMAB are useful terms, because they can be used by people who are pre-everything or simply questioning.

Maybe something like 'determined' male/female might be more accurate, but considering SRS is sex re-ASSIGNMENT surgery, it makes sense to have a clear comparison between birth-assigned and re-assigned sex. Eg, a post-op and legally female MTF will still always be AMAB, and that remains a useful term.

So it works for everyone, at any point in transition, works for questioners, and even works for cis people.
>>
>>7119358

Seems kind of weird too, when trannies are always complaining that people act like they've died when they come out and transition.
I mean, having a word expressing the rudeness of continuing to use someone's now-illfitting birth name is useful, but DEADnaming is a bit intense.
>>
>>7119883
My birthname isn't dead, its still apart of me. A lot of trans people do seem to want to erase everything about their past so I also don't understand them also being adamant that they're the same person as before transition. Personally I don't feel denying that I was born female helps me in any way. I've just learned to accept it, not try to delude myself into thinking the doctors who were in the room when I was born are evil and that I was actually always a male.
>>
>>7117973
who cares if they like one term better than the other. personally i think ftm and mtf sound kind of embarrassing outside of a few contexts, and i never use them except on this board. just say trans guy/trans girl.
>>
>>7119698
>Gender is identical to birth sex in, oh, 99.05% of all cases?
Well, the other thing is that they count "gender non-conforming" as being incorrectly assigned at birth, so their thinking is that butch women and femboys (for example) are actually just repressing because they were incorrectly assigned at birth and don't want to go through the pain of transitioning. The assumption is that, without gender assignment, the trans population would be far higher than 1%.
>>
>>7119305
>implying trans isn't a meme
>>
>>7120525
I care when they try and force the shit on others.
>>
File: tumblr_mpjrpcyj5R1rtgzofo1_500.jpg (163KB, 468x422px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpjrpcyj5R1rtgzofo1_500.jpg
163KB, 468x422px
>>7117973
that shit happens??

i shouldn't be surprised. in an easily offended world it will always happen. I think MTF and FTM makes sense because you have to transition at some point, whether it be socially or medically.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.