[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My classmate here is saying that nature doesn't allow lgbt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

My classmate here is saying that nature doesn't allow lgbt and therefor they should die. Gimme arguments to prove him wrong.
>>
>>7117841
he's not wrong
we deserve to die
>>
>>7117841
Nature DOES allow LGBT people to exist. Richard Dawkins has a video where the evolutionary benefit if LGB people.

For transgendered people, one cannot say "Transgendered people are not natural and do not deserve to live" while saying "<mental_illness_or_disorder> people are not natural and do not deserve to live".
>>
>LGBT people exist
>Therefore nature allows it

fucking duh.
>>
>>7117841
Literally everywhere in nature there are same sex pairing
>>
>Nature does not allow disabled people to exist
>That is why in my country we kill disabled people

t. Hitler
>>
>>7117879
This. Homosexuality exists in nature, so by definition it's natural.

But I am sure your classmate will come up with some kind of ad hoc reasoning, or switch their definition of "natural" from to "typical."
>>
Ask him if nature allows for this ultra realistic 13 inch black double-ended dildo to be manufactured and purchased on Amazon, then bop him on the head with it and say swish swish.
>>
>>7117841
>implying you aren't actually inferior
>>
>>7117847
>he's not wrong
>we deserve to die

I feel like this everyday. It breaks my heart.
>>
>>7117841
Their are ovet 1000 specials that have been observed having homosexual relations
>thats pretty fucking natural if every animal does it
>>
Give him the D
>>
>>7117841
If "nature doesn't allow" something then it doesn't exist. If it does exist, then nature is already allowing it as a prerequisite.
Being a faggot is the result of natural variation in human genes and the effects of environment.

Genetic factors that predispose to GSM actually increase reproductive success in people who breed
http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/271/1554/2217
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12847/full
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513808000688
>>
First of all:
Did he say 'lgbt people' or did he say 'homos'/'trannies'?

Because LGB has near to nothing to do with T.
If he can't distinguish those things, he doesn't understand stuff.
>>
>>7118223
It absolutely does if you really think factors that lead to trans/homosexuality are independent then you are absolutely clueless about the genetic/biologic basis of them AND the historical context of their conceptualization

>but trannies are making me look bad xDD

privileged fuck
>>
>>7117841

Nature? Nature is controlled by God. God oversees everything.

Being LGBT is against the commandments as given to us by our creator.
These commandments aren't given to animals only humans. Animals will do what they do, they aren't created in Gods image!

Man shall not lie in the same bed with another man! Being LGBT or participating in any other sexual deviancy is being tempted by Satan and giving into those thoughts/desires/lusts. We must protect ourselves with prayer!

There is a right way of doing things and a wrong way. To be LGBT is to be in error of what is right and good according to God. We all know a penis, a dildo, a finger doesn't belong inside of a butt as that's where waste comes out of. You can wrap a condom on your penis and lie to yourself that it's not that bad but that's just being delusional and giving into sin.

Everyone who identifies with being LGBT made the choice to give into their thoughts/desires/lusts. Those who're only curious about being LGBT usually or in the temptation stage...they can pray for Jesus to change their mind if it's in his will to do so.

Ultimately the end result of anyone who sins is their own destruction if they don't believe and haven't been saved by Jesus. It's up to Jesus to save you. Only his will can do so. A lot of false doctrine is out there telling people "to accept Jesus in their heart" and they're saved simply by saying & believing that. This is a lie. . Only Jesus can save us and it's up to him to do so if he wills it. You will know if you've been saved as you will have a unique experience with meeting Jesus and hearing him. Pray if it's in his will to save you to let it be done! Jesus will save you when he's ready to do so. You can't will it to happen. It's up to Jesus to do so.
>>
>>7117841
>unnatural
>ergo it should not be
Remind him of that whenever he uses something invented by humans.

Oh and that actually includes his religion too.
>>
>>7118234
>privileged fuck
>unironically using privilege as an argument on the internet
Mate, you are not meant to actually do that.

The core of homosexuality and transsexuality are two completely different things:
One is the attraction to certain physical traits.
The other is the conviction that your body should actually be of the sex you were not born with (and, depending on who you ask and how you define it, actually going through with things that bring you closer to that state.)

One is sexual preference, the other is sexual identity and neither is the result of the other. While there may be some overlap in the genetic and nature/nurture department, that is where the similarities end.

A homosexual and a transsexual person deal with completely seperate issues and those issues express themselves completely different from each other.

Of course being one thing does not mean that you either have to be the other or can not be the other.

So when someone makes a general statement about 'lgbt' people, that statement is most of the time inherently wrong, because 'lgb' and 't' are about different things.
Example:
>ALL THESE LGBT FAGS WANT TO WEAR DRESSES AND BE CALLED LADY NAMES AND CUT DICKS OFF AND USE WOMEN RESTROOMS! DEFIANTS! FILTH! PERVERTS!
That statement would be wrong, I hope you see why.

>Oh, you are lgbt? So you are, like, actually a women, or what?
See the problem? If you say that you are a 'lgbt person' you basically say 'I'm either bisexual or gay or I may be transexual and technically straight.' It's a pretty useless thing to say because it's about as informative as an empty sack of rice filled with air. There may be some information there, but the other person has to ask again/more specifically to get actual info.
Here's the tl;dr:
If OP's mate said: 'Sleeping with other men is wrong!' Then it has nothing to do with T.
If he said: 'Men dressing as women to use the wrong restroom is wrong' Then it has nothing to do with LGB.

Seperate issues.
>>
File: 1408367516176.jpg (106KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1408367516176.jpg
106KB, 625x626px
>>7118278
>Nature is controlled by God. God oversees everything.
>our creator.
>being tempted by Satan
>We must protect ourselves with prayer!
>they can pray for Jesus to change their mind if it's in his will to do so.

Going all out there, mate!
>>
Well you see, Humans aren't seperate from nature. From a biological standpoint there is no special kind of class for us, we are animals. Therefore even if there weren't documented cases of homosexual behaviour between "animals" (which there are) the fact that there are humans which are homosexual means that there are animals who are homosexual.
>>
>>7118333
>From a biological standpoint there is no special kind of class for us, we are animals.
You can't say that!
We are special snowflakes!
Animals are filthy and we are so much better!
We are not animals!
There's a big biiiig difference between our brains and monkey brains!
completely different biology!
>muh 'created in the image of god'
>muh 'free will'
>>
>>7118318
>The other is the conviction that your body should actually be of the sex you were not born with
It's really more complicated than that though, it's also a set of behavioral and emotional characteristics which are the result of the same neurological processes that predispose to homosexuality.

>One is sexual preference, the other is sexual identity
Sexual identities are inherently linked to sexual preferences. Do you seriously think that cis people don't have sexual identities?
Homosexual men also develop sexual identities that are based on their gendered characteristics (bears, twinks, etc) just like everyone else

>A homosexual and a transsexual person deal with completely seperate issues and those issues express themselves completely different from each other.
You ever hear transphobes talk about how the vast majority of kids who are confused about their gender and go through therapy end up remitting? Do you think it's because they "resolve" their gender confusion and move on to be heteronormative people?
The most common outcome (80-90% of them) is just being a regular homosexual. This is because the behavioral profile for both at childhood is so similar that almost anyone who has any doubt about their gender already likely already has a non-heterosexual orientation.

>That statement would be wrong, I hope you see why.
I definitely see why it's wrong, but do you?
It's wrong because it's generalizing and making an emotionally charged caricature out of an identifiable group.
You're basically saying "oh it's wrong because I'M not like that - those are some other freaks that are definitely not like me".
It's not even just that you don't care about trans people. I'm sure that you are actually aware that actively dissociating from them and putting them down makes YOU look better in comparison because you subconsciously recognize that most people will always associate homosexuality with gender deviancy because they are inherently linked
>>
B is fine from a natural standpoint.

The rest of us should hang though, yeah.
>>
>>7118583
>those are some other freaks that are definitely not like me".
You seem to take this awfully personal.

First of:
>Do you seriously think that cis people don't have sexual identities?
They do. A cis women has the sexual identity of being a women.
> develop sexual identities that are based on their gendered characteristics (bears, twinks, etc)
What you mean when you say 'sexual identities' is stuff that is more or less easily changeable. Slang terms that define some features one has to have to be called 'Twink' or 'Bear'. No idea what the hetero-sexual ones are. I guess MILF and Cougar and all that?

Humans are a species with two sexes, that shit is hard-coded into our genetic makeup. a biological female whose sexual identity is that of a man is a trans-man. He can still be a twink or bear or whatever else slang term exists, but his sexual identity is either male or female. For the sake of the argument let's just ignore the very rare and special intersex case.

>This is because the behavioral profile for both at childhood is so similar that almost anyone who has any doubt about their gender already likely already has a non-heterosexual orientation.
I want to see your sources on that, please. IIRC the profile for homo is liking the same sex, while trans is behaving like the other sex.
Not mutually exclusive but not dependant on each other either.

> generalizing [...] caricature out of an identifiable group.
It's a caricature of TWO seperate indetifiable groups. Ignoring or perhaps not even realising that there are differences.

I'm not a fan of all these labels at all, no matter what. 95% of the time they are utterly unnecessary in regular every day life.
All they achieve is to make it seem like there are groups that opposed to each other, that seem like some kind of secret club.
Hell, even laws would probably work much better without these labels because it would stop the 'No you have to have exactly THESE traits to belong to this group!' shit.
>>
>>7118278
You were almost right untill you started to talk about Jesus. Only Muhammad is the one and true prophet.
>>
File: There's a shekel in the middle.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
There's a shekel in the middle.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>7118830
>All these people following shitty knock-offs from the one true religion.
Abraham was the first prophet, Moses was the greatest and Malachi was the last prophet. All others are pretenders and will burn in hell.
>>
File: bojack-gif.gif (2MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-gif.gif
2MB, 540x250px
>>7117841
nature doesnt give a fuck what we do, she never did. we just happen one day and then tomorrow we'll die. she will not even remember us.
>>
>>7117841
Nature doesn't allow PlayStation and they should die.
>>
File: Me.jpg (34KB, 533x354px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
34KB, 533x354px
>>7119050
To be fair, consoles are shit. You can get a decent PC for just a bit more money and that will do much more, is more reliable, adptable and isn't doomed to be scrap when one part fails.
Consoles make games worse because devs have to cater to the console players first, with dumbed down controls, shitty restricted graphics and all that.

>pic related
Me, right now.
>>
File: 1471892078940.jpg (39KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
1471892078940.jpg
39KB, 570x380px
>>7118830
the greatest sin is to condemn love between two human beings regardless of gender in the name of god
>>
>>7119127
>the greatest sin is to condemn love between two human beings regardless of gender in the name of god
>unless you're one of hist chosen apostles, then you can condemn who you want
>>
>>7119148
It is not your right to condemn anyone, ever - only god can. you´re going to hell m8
>>
>>7118149
me too thanks
>>
>>7118278
>we all know a penis doesn't belong inside a butt because that's where waste comes from
>we all know a penis doesn't belong inside a vagina because that's where piss, blood, goopy secretions that smell like fish, and babies come from
>>
>>7119288
>It is not your right to condemn anyone, ever - only god can.
which is why so many of his followers went out and condemned people in his name.

And let's not forget that the "the greatest sin is to condemn love between two human beings" loophole can easily be abused by not recognising it as actual love but merely perverse lust.
As has been the stance of the christian faith for the last 2000 years, and the jewish faith before.
>>
File: olgakiev.jpg (68KB, 200x244px) Image search: [Google]
olgakiev.jpg
68KB, 200x244px
>>7117841
He's right you know.
>>
>>7119352
The noble lover of beauty engages in love wherever he sees excellence and splendid natural endowment without regard for any difference in physiological detail.

Gender just becomes irrelevant “detail” and instead the excellence in character and beauty is what is most important.
>>
>>7119417
Perverse lust anon.
Perverse lust.
>>
File: 1455101997834.jpg (16KB, 333x304px) Image search: [Google]
1455101997834.jpg
16KB, 333x304px
>>7119440
>>
>>7117841
Nature doesn't allow cars
Should we get rid of them too?
>>
>>7118278
>Nature? Nature is controlled by God. God oversees everything.
I don't grant you either of these premises, so find another excuse to violate my right to self determinate that doesn't involve what you think a supernatural being wants from me.
>>
>>7117841
>all these people taking 'nature' literally
what he's actually saying is that lgbt types are disgusting degenerates
>>
>>7117841
>"A gay doctor who saved 30 people should have just died. No point in trying to be a productive part of society since it's just about reproduction and absolutely nothing else."
Again, this is either bait or fucking caveman tier thinking
>>
>>7117841

Nationalism was destroying the world, so we detraditionalised. Detraditionalisation has created changes, which is the expected outcome of changing things. It is just that some of the population are still holding onto the old ways, where as others are embracing the new. The old way has strict sex, gender and sexuality definitions. But we know they are wrong, even ignoring gender politics. We know that there are more than XX and XY in nature. When those rules are discarded and only liberty is set in their place, we left relying on individual experience. No one can know how another thinks or feels, it is impossible no matter how well you know someone. Even the individual is likely unable to fully understand their thoughts and emotions. Most medical research is at best 11% lab reproducible apparently. Compare that to laws of physics and you start seeing why it is hard to have a truly objective scientific opinion about human physiology.

The Y chromosome was a mutation, why does LGBT have to be anything different? If they are able to exist, then they are natural. The moron doesn't realize his world view is predicated on a lie that humanity is perfect. Just because two women can't naturally conceive doesn't make their love evil (objective morality isn't real). Perhaps it means that our civilization has gotten so large, life expectancy has risen phenomenally, and infant mortality rates are so low that maybe, just maybe LGBT is a natural expression of our lack of need to constantly shit out children. Instead we are free to explore compassion and connection freely. We aren't Africa or Asia (which includes Russia), we are the West. We are the next evolution of social order, and as with all revolutions the old must be purged. This is why LGBT issues are discussed openly now, instead of demonized. If they weren't an important constituency no one would care. No politician would ever praise them OR decry them... Even Trumph backflipped on his LGBT views.
>>
File: pianopossum.png (734KB, 747x554px) Image search: [Google]
pianopossum.png
734KB, 747x554px
Clownfish and ribbon eels are transgender.

Lions form pair bonds with other male lions in order to solidify the genes they choose.

Gays in hostile species exist to lubricate the same-sex interactions, with a little spit or , you get the idea.

It's not like animals can go passing around blunts, they have to fuck to make each other feel good, and continue the species, or more immediately the interaction between those two lions, buttfucking in that sahara, in order to make the other lion imprint on him enough that he doesn't eat his kids.
>>
Humans today are basically completely unnatural abominations.

anybody who doesent live in a tree should die.
>>
File: 8cxryEjKi.gif (15KB, 345x363px) Image search: [Google]
8cxryEjKi.gif
15KB, 345x363px
>>7118149
Our pussy ass culture is going to get overrun by muslims soon, and they'll kill us. Nature never forgets, even if men do.
>>
>>7121069

Correct. Natural vs. Unnatural is completely irrelevant, since almost everything about humans today is unnatural and the argument could be used against anything. instead of trying to tell him that LGBT is natural, show him that the direction he's coming from is shite tier.
>>
>>7117841
He's right. That's why I hate fags. They're unnatutal inhuman beings with massively flawed genes. They deserve to die.
>>
>>7118278
Fuck off Christfag, no one wants you or rhetoric here.
>>
>>7117841
who cares. there's more than enough wealth and power in this world to go around, we don't need to be fighting each other over existential nonsense
>>
>>7117841
there's the argument that same sex couples allow for a greater survival rate of children. If you have a litter of puppies and one of them is a runt, the mother will typically neglect the runt. A same sex couple can raise the runt, therefore increasing the survival rate of the species.
>>
>>7121092
Considering (theoretically) reproduction with a homosexual would be possible (lesbians still have wombs, gays still have sperm), humans themselves are natural, therefore human epigenetics (one of the many proposed causes for homosexuality) are natural, and using the massively flawed argument, you could just as well advocate for killing anybody with below average genes (which in some way, fucking everyone has the potential for, or already has some).
And, do tell, why do you "deserve" to live?
What have you contributed to society?
From your comment, all I can gleam are invalid arguments and poor grammar, so I can conclude you're not intelligent.
And the general population of 4chan, aside from /fit/izens, is physically unfit.
So, again, I ask, why do you deserve to live?
>>
>>7117841
Just castrate him and bully him for being an evolutionary dead end.
>>
>>7118278
tldr
I don't believe sky santa
>>
>>7121074
lol ill be fucked if i don't hose down at least a handful of muzzies with lead before going out
>>
>>7119979
That's a pretty long way to say

"IT'S 2016 LITERALLY HOW DARE YOU ADHERE TO TRADITION"
>>
>>7117841
Tell him nature doesn't allow religion and therefore religious people should be stoned to death/ Valdimir Lenin, the Prophet of atheism, said so
>>
>>7117847
Then kys, cuck
Don't forget to stream your suicide, I love seeing cucks kiiling themselves
>>
>A group of people is doing something I don't like but that doesn't aeffect me directy
>Kill the sons of bitches

Dude, hate to break it to you, but your friend might be Hitler 2.0
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.