[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight man here, i've been trying to fuck this 18 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Dancing.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Straight man here, i've been trying to fuck this 18 year old guy i met on craigslist but he keeps telling me to give him my whatsapp (phone number) and wants to call the whole thing off if i don't oblige (he's one of those "love" fags and wants constant attention).
Problem is many people know my number and i don't feel comfortable sharing it around with gays, i don't want anyone i know finding out about this. I've already tried bluestacks and a fake number but that didn't go well.
So how safe am i? It should be okay if i delete my profile picture, name and status right?
>>
Wait, for those of you who have watched that video, is dancing really permitted in Islam? I thought doing that shit would get you at least 20 lashes, courtesy of Sharia law.
>>
File: tfov7pf.jpg (106KB, 606x618px) Image search: [Google]
tfov7pf.jpg
106KB, 606x618px
>>7116421
>Straight man here
>>
>>7116454
I don't think there's a problem if they're not married and they don't touch.
>>
Guys help please, will my info be compromised?
>>
File: 03cbMti.jpg (101KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
03cbMti.jpg
101KB, 612x612px
>>7116421
>>7116577
>Straight man here
What are you doing fucking around with guys? Why not just admit to being bisexual, or alternatively stop wasting this guy's time. Seriously, it sounds like you are both afraid of commitment, and you have paranoia. Some guy that wants to date you is not going to suddenly bust open the wall and go "AH HA!" just because he has your fucking number.

>It should be okay if i delete my profile picture, name and status right?
I mean if you want to be a coward about it, sure.
>>
>>7116642
>What are you doing fucking around with guys?
Experimenting a little bit that's all.
>afraid of commitment
>paranoia
Damn you have a good eye.
>Some guy that wants to date you is not going to suddenly bust open the wall and go "AH HA!" just because he has your fucking number
I gave him my number a while ago since you fags wouldn't reply seriously. He seemed happy but i still don't trust him, he might be all cutesy with me now but i've heard gays are even more resentful than women, i fear he might tell everyone on my facebook about this if we ever fight and that would be a very bad thing.
I just realized how fucked i am, i should have just fapped to traps and ignored him.

In your experience what are the chances of something like this happening?
>>
>>7116718
If you're attracted to guys at all, it's not really experimentation. The attraction alone is typically what defines sexuality. Your actions are more of a track record. Statistically, you're straight, but if sometimes u want some dik, ur not /really/ straight.
>>
>>7116718
also
> gays are even more resentful than women
this is stereotyping. Sounds to me like you're definitely at least bi and repressing a lot of shit, and allowing social phobias to take over. You clearly want to be seen as a straight man, when you aren't. Just embrace the dik yo.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>7116421

>straight man here

>i've been trying to fuck this 18 year old guy

WAT
>>
>>7116729
>>7116736
>>7116742
I was actually baiting because i do acknowledge i'm bi.
>dick
No that's disgusting i just want the boipussi.
>>
>>7116748
Can't get one without the other tho.
>>
>>7116718

>dude I'm not gay/bi I'm just experimenting lmao

You're faggot, Harry.
>>
>>7116752
To be honest i just want something femenine with a hole to put my dick in but yeah i guess this makes me bisexual.

But seriously though how true is it that gay men tend to rat out closet bisexuals on their social media?
Do you openly gay men hate to date closet men who will not introduce you to their family/friends and who will negate your existence?
>>
>>7116771
I have literally never seen it, and I know queens.

Tbh, I'm bi-identifying but still largely attracted to femininity. I personally wouldn't date someone super closeted, but that's probably just because I still hold onto some shred of self respect.
>>
>>7116771

Most likely he's trying to vet you for his own safety and not looking for ammo to out you. The fact is now that there's a disagreement you're not getting the bussy till you do.
>>
>>7116786
So gays who date closeteds don't have self-respect? It looks like it's worse than i thought it seems.
>>7116896
I already did it like i said previously, also he doesn't seem like he will put out easily he's too "romantic".

I just wanted a hole to fuck not deal with all this shit, i don't want to be in a relationship with man.
>>
I'm in the opposite boat as you op, I'm curious but I want to get fucked by a fat hairy man cause it sounds hot as fuck.
I've never had sex before and only barely played with my ass.
Is this a stupid idea? I really don't want aids or a torn asshole. I'm a skinny fat manlet if that's important.
>>
First, if you're only looking to fuck and he's looking for a relationship, that alone is a red flag. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Second, does he know you're in the closet? Because if you present yourself as out, there's nothing he can expose you for. But if you're not out then yeah this could be a bad idea.

Third, you can delete your profile but once he has your number you're pretty much an open book to him.
>>
>>7116748

>i do acknowledge i'm bi.

You fucking stupid bitch, stupid fucking justice, all fucking righteous fucking nigger!
>>
>>7116966
>he's too "romantic".

move on.
he's obviously not the hole you want to fuck.
>>
>>7116997
>I really don't want aids or a torn asshole.
use a condom and lube and practice relaxing and opening up on a dildo first.
>>7116997
>Is this a stupid idea?
No.
You will eventually lose your virginity to someone.
Losing it to someone you are attracted to is a good idea.
If you want a fat hairy man to fuck you then that shouldn't be too difficult to find.
They are literally a dime a dozen where I live (but most of them are bottoms, so there is that)
>>
File: Feature Lenght.jpg (53KB, 278x475px) Image search: [Google]
Feature Lenght.jpg
53KB, 278x475px
>>7117440
>once he has your number you're pretty much an open book to him
How so? What could he do to fuck me over with just that? Don't scare me now bro.
>>7118390
I don't like calling myself that since it implies an equal duality and i like women much more than i like "men" (i see anyone who takes it up the ass as a woman or an imitation of one).
What's the problem here? u mad?
>>7118430
He just needs a little convincing, i just hope he doesn't rat me out the little bitch.
>>
>>7116421
>Straight man here, i've been trying to fuck this 18 year old guy
Then you're not straight you faggot
>>
>>7120952
It's not gay if i stay away from his genitals and his genitals stay way from me. Rule 1 of no homo.
>>
>>7116718
>he might be all cutesy with me now but i've heard gays are even more resentful than women, i fear he might tell everyone on my facebook about this if we ever fight and that would be a very bad thing.
>In your experience what are the chances of something like this happening?
~0% this doesn't even happen among serious couples where one partner wants to come out and one wants to stay closeted.
Where did you hear this? Typically gays are extremely discrete about someone wanting to keep details about their sexuality secret. "Never outing" someone is the most common position on this topic. Because every out gay has come out of the closet and every time someone comes out there's the risk it could be dangerous for the person being outed. So no gay man that isn't a sociopath ever wants to out someone if they think it goes against what the outed person is ready for.

The only time I've been outed against my will has been the time I got outed by an actually autistic straight guy at work that didn't know any better.
>>
>>7116421
>he's one of those "love" fags and wants constant attention
get out you retard. look for an 18 year old that just wants to get violated bareback and filled with cum.
>>
>>7123552
I've watched on TV shows how butthurt gays come back after being dumped and fuck everything up for their ex if he's not out, telling his family and current girlfriend.
>>7125843
I would if i could but those are not easy to find.
>>
>>7126128
>I would if i could but those are not easy to find.
18 year old fags are the easiest to find. apply yourself.
>>
>>7116454
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufism
>>
>>7126140
Maybe in commiefornia or yankeeland but not in Dixie. Also remember i can't be seen in any gay clubs or hang out with any gays.
>>
>>7126161
>Dixie
sorry for your loss, my man. i live in montreal, i can pull groups of teeny boppers hungry for dick every night.
>>
>>7126171
>Canada
Of course you can my friend, of course you fucking can.
>>
>>7126184
;)
>>
>>7116421
If you're straight be straight. Don't be a freak for no reason.
>>
>>7120935
>anyone who takes it up the ass as a woman
>tfw bottom
>2 metres tall
>Broad shoulders, big hands, the whole deal
>OP somehow thinks I'm a woman
Not even mad, just utterly baffled at your retardation
>>7120962
>It's not gay if the balls don't touch
Y-you do know that's said as joke about obviously in denial faggots.
Nobody (except dumb niggers) honestly believes it.
Unless you are a dumb nigger, in which case you're a 0/10, kill yourself.>>7123552
>>
>>7128999
>>7123552
Sorry, didn't mean to reply to you.
>>
>>7128999
>>7129005
Nice trips and i'm the same person so it's okay.
You can be fucking Hercules but if you take it up the ass you're still a woman to me, simple as that.
>It's not gay if the balls don't touch
I said that as a joke too, i know i'm bisexual. But the guy who receives is definitely gayer.
>>
>>7129525
>But the guy who receives is definitely gayer.

ya got me
>>
>>7129525
What's manlier than being able to take a cock up the ass without complaint?

You wouldn't be able to handle it, you faggot.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.