[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I agreed to do a spheel video on fem-shaming & whites only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: notgay.jpg (33KB, 400x643px) Image search: [Google]
notgay.jpg
33KB, 400x643px
I agreed to do a spheel video on fem-shaming & whites only on hookup apps in the gay community for a friend.

The problem is that this is more for people that have experienced it on grinder or another app.

i haven't been fem shamed an i don't use grindr. what the fuck do i talk about?
>>
talk about the trap <--> masc dichotomy. fems get discriminated against because they usually look like some goofy in between.
>>
>>7116004

Not being attracted to someone isn't the same as being prejudiced against them.
>>
sexual preferences != bigotry
>>
File: 1379646701752.jpg (77KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1379646701752.jpg
77KB, 333x333px
>>7116004
>what the fuck do i talk about?
Why are you letting yourself be a little pushover cucklet that gets peer pressured into doing retarded shit?

How are people's sexual preferences "problematic"or "toxic" or whatever shit tier vernacular Tumblr is using today? I am mixed Euro and African and am into trans girls. On my Grindr profile I specifically put that I only want feminine, passable, strict bottoms with Hispanics or Whites being strongly preferred. I am old enough to know exactly what I want sexually, and I put it in my profile so that people dont waste their time.

How does that guy's profile qualify to be reported to a "douche bag" public shaming site? He is a discreet gay so obviously he would only want another masculine guy unless it was for a hookup only.... he pre-requests a face pic (extremely common on Grindr), says he is hung, and says he is into Caucasians only..... wtf is the problem here? As a person of color I am not the least bit offended.... and why would I be? Nobody should feel pressure to hang around people they arent comfortable with, regardless of how backwards or close minded their reasoning might be.

I mean what is next? Me being trans friendly isnt enough? Now I need to bottom for masculine, non passing hons just because me being top only and wanting a passable trans girl is "problematic"? Fuck off.

Are people actually this retarded?
>>
File: 21342134235436.jpg (73KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
21342134235436.jpg
73KB, 480x480px
>>7116004
do fem guys really get shamed in the gay community, or is it just ugly fat flamers?
i can't imagine pic related having trouble finding a masc guy
>>
File: 1477144953182.png (101KB, 450x440px) Image search: [Google]
1477144953182.png
101KB, 450x440px
>>7116004
it always the butthurt gay PoC that can't get white dicks complaining
i'm an asian and if someone doesn't into my race then I'm ok with it.
also what the problems with masc/fem preferences anyway.
>>
It's the age old problem of equality being pushed as a buzzword. You know what the french put on the human rights declaration? All men are born and remain free and equal IN RIGHTS.
Not in opportunities or anything else.
Now sure, some laws have to be passed so that minorities can't be denied the acess to water, electricity, public transport and so on because there is no alternative.
But an individual is neither a business, neither a public service. It's faschism to think someone can't say who they prefer.
>>
>>7116004
>I'm well hung
>include pictures
>chat, friends, networking
lel
>>
>>7117202
Wouldn't get any trouble from me...who is s/he?
>>
>>7117313
businesses are private and shouldn't be obligated to respect diversity.
If the government is worried about minorities, there should be government-sponsored food and water distribution centres.

Also, tumblr just turns everything into a right. The RIGHT to feel safe, the RIGHT to equal pay, the RIGHT to equal living standards, etc.
>>
>>7117718
>If the government is worried about minorities, there should be government-sponsored food and water distribution centres.
but there isn't and since you can't live a modern life if you don't have a regular job to acquire money, it's easier for the government to make businesses hire and serve minorities rather than pay more welfare and the infrastructure to allow minorities to spend their welfare.
I agree with you on that point in principle.

>Also, tumblr just turns everything into a right.
And thoses are not written down anywhere important thanks god.
>>
>>7117739
You seem cool anon ^^

Yeah it makes sense, I just don't like the precedent of rights getting trampled for convenience.
I guess it happens a lot though.
>>
File: 1476416206727.png (216KB, 339x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476416206727.png
216KB, 339x512px
>>7116004
>fem shamed
>>
>>7116184
Tell that to my SJW coworker. He was telling me how his friend was being racist because he didn't want to to date darker women and I guess he assumed I would take his side but nope. I'm not white but I won't take offense if another guy im attracted to doesn't feel the same way. What's difference if he doesn't like my nose or my build or my skin? It's all very superficial.
>>
File: 1474547683874.gif (581KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474547683874.gif
581KB, 500x375px
>>7116004
>i'm attached to people who share my experience and how i can relate to = white cis scum
why can't you also whine about gay people how segregate themselves sexual and emotional from women.
Sexist much?
tumblrina like you are the cancer of gay community
>>
Tell them you're doing the gay one but instead make the video about how white lesbians reject transbians and blacks almost every time

Trust me it'll be taken super well
>>
>>7118869
b-but trans woman will j-just rape
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.