[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would an mtf do in Japan? A lot of things are gender se

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ss (2016-10-26 at 05.24.20).jpg (150KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-10-26 at 05.24.20).jpg
150KB, 1280x719px
What would an mtf do in Japan?
A lot of things are gender segregated, especially capsule hotels, some of them even have segregated elevators.

The elevators, and the ladies subway trains, could be done without being noticed.
However, you're somewhat expected to bath, and shower, when at a capsule hotel, and then it'd be hard to go unnoticed.

In the case of only semi-passable, then what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVMIDpjMPHQ
>>
Simple. Just don't visit Japan unless you are both extremely passable and post-op. This is why I can never visit Japan.
>>
The key is to have "female" on your papers and not having a penis. Even if you don't pass just say you're ugly. White women probably all look like trannies to gooks.
>>
>>7116121
This, as long as your white or black, you can basically be 6'10" and they'll still just chalk it up to you being a gaijin, not trans woman. Its harder to clock people outside of your race, its almost impossible if you grew up in a society that is 97% homogenous.
>>
>>7116147
>
Will they really have so much of an easier time telling when you're asian?

shit.
>>
Avoid places where they only have public baths? Onsen are popular and all, but every hotel and hostel I went to also had, you know, private baths.
also, capsule hotels don't rent to women so you can cut that out of your concerns unless you wanna claim male.
>>
>>7116000
If you pass and your papers are up to date, simply avoid places where you would be nude in public. Simple stuff. I never had an issue being trans in Japan.
>>
>>7116350
Pretty much this OP

it's not like Japanese trans people don't exist either
>>
>be passable
>have vag
>have correct paper
no that hard rly
>>
>>7116147
i guess i figured out my life path
>>
>>7117076
Pls, go back to Femgen, Femboy

It isn't fun to boast about raiding girls spaces
>>
>>7117760
it actually is fun
you should try it honey
>>
>>7116000
Bernardette chan is my waifu and she's a japanese transwoman that obviously lives in nippon.

Not going to post her since she's way too much of a otaku wizard for this board, you guys would make fun of her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.