[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw im an ftm who hates being trans >mfw being trans is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_odrqmx5IJx1uq2em0o1_1280.png (780KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odrqmx5IJx1uq2em0o1_1280.png
780KB, 1280x720px
>mfw im an ftm who hates being trans
>mfw being trans is literally a mental illness
>mfw people tell me that "trans is beautiful"
what exactly is beautiful about it??? it really fucking sucks? ive expressed this opinion to people i know irl and they call me transphobic.
>>
>>7112804
Hit me up in a few years when you get out of your woe is me self loathing stage.
>>
>>7112824
i honestly dont even hate myself or feel bad for myself and i try to hide being trans because i dont want to treat me differently. its hard to completely hide it at the moment since im only 6 months on T, but i hope i'll be able to go full stealth in a year or two. i dont really have a lot of self-pity, but i'm not gonna pretend that being trans is fun.
>>
>>7112839
transtrenders expecially piss me off. i would gladly trade being trans for being cis in a second, and theyre literally just doing this to be special. someone slit my throat, please and thanks.
>>
>>7112804
"trans is beautiful" is what ruined hons tell themselves and others to avoid becoming an hero. Good luck with stealthing. It's the best situation you can get.
>>
>>7112804
Trans pride is a coping mechanism to help deal with the fact that being trans sucks ass.
>>
>>7113043
>>7113017
why cant people just be honest with themselves? like honestly, what about being trans is good? the only good thing i can think of are people who have a thing for trannies, and most of those people are creeps anyways.
>>
Someone from the trans support group I used to attend was saying stuff like this on Facebook recently and I just don't get it. He was saying like "with moving for university and meeting new people I've been coming out as trans a lot. I don't get why cis people think it's an appropriate reaction to say 'oh you don't look trans' or 'i would never have guessed'. What do you mean I don't look trans? I would rather look trans than look cis". There were loads of comments agreeing with him too, baffling.

I would rather be a cis girl if I had the choice, or even a cis male and not have dysphoria. I don't hate myself for being trans but I would much rather be cis
>>
>>7113082
fucking christ dude this shit makes me want to kms
fucking transtrenders
>>
>>7113088
some person was talking about taking hormones and they werent even trans (they were one of the 63 gender faggots). they seemed really conflicted, like they didnt know if they wanted to take hormones. i was like no??? youre gonna fuck your body up for the rest of your life???
its as if they were gonna start hormones just because they were bored
>>
>>7113081
>why cant people just be honest with themselves?
Because then they kill themselves.
>>
>>7113088
Ikr. It's a pity because this guy used to be pretty sensible and didn't seem like a transtrender at all. But recently he has become way more snowflakey, not sure what happened
>>
people call me bigoted and transphobic for hating this community
maybe i would be prouder to be a part of the community if there were less whiny mtfs and teenage ftm transtrenders. js.
>>
>>7113112
are people really that weak? i accept the fact that being trans sucks and hey here i am
>>
>>7113112
At least the community will be less cancerous than it already is :^)
>>
>>7112804
Now that you're on T, start fapping to traps. Soon you'll catch AGP, then go full FtMtF.
>>
>>7113410
great
>>
This honestly upsets me so much.
>>
>>7113082
I think I know this person . And yeah he used to be cool and almost passable, now with him trying to wear makeup and pretty clothes, or trying the snowflake thing, he looks like a hon.....
So I guess he still passes as male. (Yes British/English right?)
>>
>>7112804

Overcome it and than preach.

Have you heard the message of Jesus Christ?
He loves you, he loves all of us. He can change you and you can overcome the hermaphrodite/transexual demon causing you to feel ashamed about being the sex you were born. Pray and ask Jesus to be delivered of this demon.
>>
Go to therapy to help you suppress this so called trans dysphoria. Transgenderism is not real, it's a figment of the imagination. Transitioning literally mutilates and damages the human body. Do not fall for the trans meme.
>>
>>7113161
Well you're ftm
You'll pass one day and while you'll probably have some difficulty finding a partner you'll appear normal in everyday life
What is the hope for an unpassable mtf?
>>
Does anyone ever feel like, like they were born cis but really on the inside they FEEL trans? is transtrans a thing?
What if you were born trans but you feel like really you're cis on the inside? can you be transcis?
But what if that didn't really happen but you only just feel like it did.. can I be transtranstrans or transtranscis or am I stuck being cistranstrans or cistranscis
>>
Y'all need to speak up and add your voice to the fray, or the world will just bow to the trender rhetoric.
Cis normies can't do it because they'll just be called transphobic. I mean, trannies will be called transphobic too, but the more the term gets watered down and the more cis people see reasonable trannies speaking up, the more everyone will be more empowered to be honest.
>>
>>7115209

Put down the bong, anon, it's time to sleep
>>
>>7112804
Why can't you just be a chick who dresses and thinks like a guy and gets routinely fucked blind by whatever chad or jamal comes along. Like every single gay transman to have ever exist since the beginning of time.
You don't HAVE to do steroids and have surgeries and change your name.
>>
>>7113161
yeah, you have it easy as a ftm
>>
>>7114561
Quite possibly, south England. Small world, hey? I've moved out of that area now (was there for uni but dropped out so went back up north. Thinking about trying to move back down again), but maybe you and I had met when I still went to that support group
>>
>>7115122
>>7115362
This
Being trans sucks but out-and-proud it the only choice hons have. Shit on the trenders all you want but leave hons to their misery.
>>
File: tumblr_mdc6wvtdIJ1qg39ewo1_500.gif (449KB, 499x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdc6wvtdIJ1qg39ewo1_500.gif
449KB, 499x350px
>>7115274
i want to tho. the entire point is that i am uncomfortable in my body.
>>7115209
jesus christ dude chill
>>7115028
>>7114572
okay buddy nice talk
>>7117301
pretty true desu. ftms definitely have it easier than mtfs, but the bottom line is that we both have it pretty shitty compared to cis folks. you just need to move on honestly
>>
>>7112804
Transsexuality is beautiful just the same way clinical depression or bipolar disorder are beautiful.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.