[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have OKcupid profile >put heterosexual as my orientation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: car-tranny-issues.jpg (81KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
car-tranny-issues.jpg
81KB, 500x460px
>have OKcupid profile

>put heterosexual as my orientation

>trannies still ask me if I want to date them

Why?
>>
File: 1445248787914.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1445248787914.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>say you're straight
>why do women want to date me?
>>
>>7112607
>you see, having XY chromosomes disqualifies you from being female in some people's opinions
>>
>>7112615
>these opinions are universal
>>
>>7112617
Pretty much nobody I know under the age of 60 shares them.
>>
>>7112592
sure you didn't accidentally put bi or heteroflexible?
>>
>>7112632
speak for yourself hon
>>
Why do trannies pretend anybody but the chasers they hate so much want them as gfs?
>>
>>7112632

Maybe they say they would date a transwoman in fear of losing their jobs.
>>
>>7112658
They don't hate chasers, they hate perverted, victim-mentality creeps who don't know how to talk to women and blame their failure to communicate with or attract trans women on the trans women.
>>
>>7112658
you can't win with this people
now enjoy your gross tuna sandwich fag
>>
>>7112674

Do we browse the same board. The hate they get here is because they are attracted to the fact that they are trannies, which is a stupid reason to hate someone because of their likes.
>>
>>7112698

Yes you can. You can tell tranny chasers to specify they are on their profiles and stop asuming all males believe you are a woman. Everybody happy.
>>
>>7112615
>implying you can see people's chromosomes
>>
>>7112925

90% of trannies can be identified just by looking at them. Of the other 10%, most can be identified by their voice, some because they still have a penis and others because they are open about it. It's very difficult to pass and the only reason most of trannies here think they do is because they live around kind people and they are told they pass by other trannies here who tell others they pass so they feel they also pass.
>>
>>7112592
>Mentally ill people do weird things
Really makes you think.

>>7112925
>implying you can't
Who the fuck doesn't analyze a potential partner's DNA before dating them for real?
>>
File: IMG_0073.jpg (629KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073.jpg
629KB, 1536x2048px
I am currently doing herbal HRT. I know that it is worthless for actual results, but it does have a placebo effect. Also, the fact that I am taking this stuff everyday reinforces the fact that I am actually trans. What is the step in between taking HRTea and full blown estrogen therapy?

Pic not related, it's my pupper.
>>
>>7112592
Because dating transwomen IS heterosexual. Liking cis women isn't really a sexuality but more of a cuck fetish.
>>
>>7112592
People on that site don't read shit. My first line in my profile is "I'm a transsexual" and yet people are still blown away when I tell them in a personal chat. "Whoa really?" Fucking retarded straight boys.
>>
File: cec.png (18KB, 771x686px) Image search: [Google]
cec.png
18KB, 771x686px
>>7115587
>dating women at all
>>
>>7112658
Kind of unrelated, but is it weird that the only chaser I've ever been with was a woman? She's still chasing teenage MtFs and femboys to this day.
>>
>>7115549
This. I always bring an electron microscope to my dates.

"Just a second baby, I have got to check this that ... the date is over, sir"
"Your two X chromosomes turn me on baby. Can't wait for us to have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation"
>>
>>7112592
>trying to get some trannies mad on 4chan

You're the one with an okcupid account lmao why are you even trying to act superior lmao why would anyone want to date your college dropout ass I doubt that you ever even had a job lmao
>>
>>7115574
Your arm is so fucking veiny but I like your toes.
>>
>>7115574
cute doggo but what are you doing to its poor head
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.