[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to get shorter in height, even if the only way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (35KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
35KB, 375x500px
Is there any way to get shorter in height, even if the only way would be very risky? I'd be ready to pay some dark net guy a hefty amount of money if that means I could get smaller.
I'm a tgirl and 6'4 tall, which doesn't contribute positively towards my passing.
>>
Break your legs permanently and use a wheelchair.
>>
Well i believe there is surgery to make you taller i dont see why the opposite wouldnt be possible but that depends on how open you are to the idea on spending thousands of dollars to have someone brake your bones cut your muscles off and skin, etc....but i doubt such surgery is available.

Maybe stay away from high heels if it makes you feel better tall girls are hot i dont get guys or girls who dont find tall girls attractive
>>
>>7111711
Nice binary digits
Anyways, do the same as the father of Hank Hill
>>
>>7111703
cut off your feet - they're probably large too
>>
Cut sections of bone and wait when the bones grow together again. The skin and muscles gradually reduce the length.
>>
>>7112099
And where exactly can I do that? How much does it cost?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 736x552px
Have you tried Japanese machine gun fire?
>>
OP here, I gotta admit the KotH jokes are pretty good, however, I'm serious. I really wanna get shorter
>>
>>7111703
Amputate your own legs. Make a note beforehand and tape it to your forehead that explains to the ER surgeons that you'd like them to be shortened because of some tranny sob story. Call 911 beforehand so that they arrive pretty much the moment you cut them off.

You might die but you also might wake up in the hospital days later with shorter legs!
>>
>>7113097
So being taller is something people can understand, but wanting to become shorter is ununderstandable for you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.