[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mtf >currently on skype falling asleep with bf >his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0536.jpg (183KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0536.jpg
183KB, 800x800px
>mtf
>currently on skype falling asleep with bf
>his slight breathing is so relaxing and reassuring
>my heart feels so warm
>feel like I could fall asleep at any moment now from sheer comfort
>tearing up ever so slightly because I feel so good
>he'll probably see this post when he wakes up and will bully me gently about it for a little
Boyfriends the best thing ever.
>>
>>7111578
>ldr
>an actual bf
lol good one.
>>
>>7111626
Why do you think it's an LDR? Nothing in the post suggests it.
>>
>>7111578
>disgusting heterosexual
>using pure gay overwatch memes
frankly, im disgusted, but moreso, im angered. Its bad enough that you degenerates have clogged up this board with your whining about how straight you are, and how you so desperately want to have the hetero-normative relationships that the rest of us are discriminated against for not partaking in, now you have to imitate lesbians too?
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 463x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 463x647px
I just noticed thoes were overwatch characters, why do trannies like overwatch I legit met a mtf and a ftm in that game.
>>
>>7111858
It's a popular game that a lot of people like. It's also got some good representation, not a lot of games have cool buff girls like Zarya. And you know, gorillas and cute girls and mechs.
>>
>>7111871
I've never ran into any on steam, except for a paday 2 community moderator.
>>
>>7111881
Probably just random chance you ran into them, but OW also has a bit higher chance than other games since you have 6 player teams instead of the usual 4 or 5 and voice chat built in.
>>
>>7111826
Do you also have a thing against bisexuals who are currently involved in a hetero relationship, but still consider themselves a part of the LGBT community?
>>
>>7111578
haha wow someone drew diva and like their generic blank self insert person
>>
>>7111933
That's Tracer silly.
>>
>>7111933
I think that's supposed to be Tracer, look at the ear.
>>
File: 8458869696.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8458869696.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>Boyfriends the best thing ever
This, this so much!
>>
>>7111817
The fact that they're falling asleep over skype and the fact that he's content with that little amount of contact.

That's probably the most intimate contact in his entire life.
>>
>>7112050
They could just live separately and only meet when they have time to.
That's especially probable if they're teenagers or young adults who still live with their parents and currently can't afford to move out and live together.
>>
>>7111871
Is overwatch making the frogs gay?
>>
>>7112115
But you know that's not the case.
>>
>>7111930
No, of course not. I just don't like people pretending butch girls are guys to perpetuate their hetero ideals of relationships.
>>
>>7111871
>good representation

Oh fuck off lad
>>
>>7111871
>good representation
Everything wrong with entertainment industries today summed up in two words.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.