[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk why people say that Pueraria Mirifica doesn't work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: nm,n.jpg (157KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nm,n.jpg
157KB, 707x1000px
Idk why people say that Pueraria Mirifica doesn't work.

I have taken it at only 1000mg for 3 months and i already have cone boobs. I can't even imagine what they would look like if i was taking 2000 or even 3000 mg like some people do.

it's a great product if you just wanna fuck around, however it's more expensive if you wanna actually end up transitioning.

Bonus is that it doesn't require prescription and you can play around dosages since it's not that dangerous (unless you exceed 2000mg i would say.)
>>
>>7111223
More isn't always better. If your only standards are cone boobs then you'll get at least that easily with any prescription estrogen at a reasonable dose.

I sincerely I'm not saying it doesn't work, but I am saying it's way outclassed if informed consent for prescription drugs is available to you.
>>
>have to take 3 grams a day to see Amy results
That right there is why. Efficacy three orders of magnitude lower than the real thing means it's not worth your time.
>>
>>7111223
Eating like 10 pills a day is hardly practical. Especially given the lackluster results, which basically have no proof anyway.
Plus it's pretty expensive because of all the hype surrounding it. You might as well just order real estrogen and it's probably healthier.
>>
If you take phytoestrogen shit too much you become immune to normal hrt. Taking 1000mg of anything will make you have severe liver problems. And be aware you may develop breast cancer. Herbs are not a miraculous treatment; they're usually way worse than conventional medication - PM does contain phytoestrogenes, but also lots of shit nobody knows what it can possibly cause. Normal drugs are different from herbs because they extract what you really need. You're risking your health and making yourself be unable to transition in the future.
>>
So I recently bought myself some Pueraria Mirifica and White Peony but after a bit of researching here and in the net I came to the conclusion that I should probably make the switch to mones. But I still habe like a three month supply left and now I'm wondering if I should just ditch it or use it up and then go for mones? Any help would be appreciated
>>
What about femboys though?
The only way I can get my hands on regular mones is if I fake being trans to my shrink. It'd be pretty easy mind you but he's probably gonna make me try other treatments first and use the 'mone check to verify if I took his happy pills.
>>
>>7111918
Realistically herbs will just prolong the inevitable. They're not a permanent solution, but if it's all you have go for it I suppose. They will basically just slow the effects of testosterone and maybe give you gyno. That's all that's really proven in scientific literature, and it of course is usually seen in adolescent exposure to phytoestrogens, not adults.
A lot of them have other health benefits so it doesn't hurt to use them. But if you're taking estradiol you should be aware phytoestrogens are strong receptor competitors but much weaker than estradiol so they can act as antiestrogens
>>
>>7112096
Femboy here. The main issue is that controlling the dose is extremely hard. The supplements themselves often vary wildly in potency between each pill and between each bottle, so sometimes you'll be taking too little and they won't do anything... other times you'll take too much and you'll start lactating (which happened to me).

I don't really regret starting with herbs, but I'd still suggest going for mones as soon as possible.
>>
>>7113034
Cool. Fenugreek? I bought mine with the Intention of lactating but could never find the time to pump.
>>
>>7113139
fenugreek, along with pueraria mirifica and white peony

i wasn't really pumping or anything - i played with my nipples a lot after they got sensitive, and eventually started getting discharge.
>>
>>7111466
>Taking 1000mg of anything will make you have severe liver problems.

Taking 1000mg of alcohol won't do shit to your liver. It's the dose, but it's also "dose of what?"
>>
>>7113160
How were you getting white peony? I can only ever find it in white tea
It only has one study from over 25 years ago and it wasn't a very good one though.

I don't know how you guys are getting so many effects from herbs. Everything I've heard about them is like people eating 160mg+ of isoflavones and just getting a bit of gyno which is kind of men.
I've never tried herbs myself I've just read a lot of the research. Plus the herbs used by people for feminization are often used by guys looking to boost test so it makes no sense. It's a lot of conflicting info.
I find it a really neat area of research though cause the soy producers association lobbies the ever living shit to get rid of negative research lol
>>
>>7113034
If you want something more standardized you could easily just "make" pueraria mirifica out of other things.
Basically PM is just isoflavones + various cuomestans. You can buy standardized extracts of isoflavones from soy and red clover contains significantly more cuomestrol than PM and is dirt cheap. If you bought the two separately you'd get what is essentially the equivalent to PM, probably significantly better actually, and you'd avoid the whole scammer market, and you'd get a much more standardized product.

Just my suggestion anyway. I'm not saying any of this stuff works but on a chemical by chemical basis the above would be superior to taking pueraria mirifica by several measures.
>>
>>7112096
get a new shrink
>>
>>7113139
Huh? I litterally have fenugreek in my kitchen as a condiment, didn't know it was also used for that, neat.
>>7115371
Not a problem with the shrink but with the country. France's policy to snuff out the genral ennui of the youngs the ire of the more aged is just being very trigger happy on chemical psychiatrist treatment.
>>
>>7112096
Your shrink is an animal. Just buy online, very cheap and easy. You can rub it in his face if you want.

They have no business trying to control who you are
>>
>>7117997
I'm male, the mones are something I want for my appearance and is really just vanity.
>You can rub it in his face if you want.
There is stupid and then there is this.
>>
>>7111223
>it doesn't require prescription
>implying regular HRT requires prescription
>>
>>7118049
Not everybody lives in your cunt you cunt
>>
>>7124688
It's not a controlled substance so sure it might be seized at the border, but that's due to laws against pharmaceutical import. Those laws are largely in place to protect patents (India is allowed to sell generics even before patent expiration) and they claim it's for safety reasons but the real reason is to protect pharmaceutical companies control of distribution within geographic regions so generics don't overwhelm their profits.
Theoretically you can be charged for not having a prescription but it's kind of a gray area in many countries with uncontrolled prescription drugs. The supply chain control is mainly what ensures prescription drugs stay prescription only, but there's generally no penalty for possession
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.