[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so deep in denial that I've convinced myself that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: shampoo.jpg (21KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
shampoo.jpg
21KB, 480x600px
>tfw so deep in denial that I've convinced myself that I'm just a normal cis male with dysphoria

Is this normal?
>>
If you have dysphoria you're trans, no it's not normal to think you're cis if you're dysphoric, that's literally the definition of not being cis. Stop trying to deny who you are so badly and do what you need to to be happy.
>>
>>7110941
>and do what you need to to be happy.
Those words have been repeating in my mind for the past 6 weeks.
Fuck I just hope it isn't true.
>>
>>7110941
OP here. The thing is, I don't want to transition and I don't want to be trans.
>>
>>7110965
I can't speak for everyone here but I sure as fuck don't want to be trans either. I'm at my tipping point though, I just can't stand knowing that I'm just going to stay miserable and feel worse the older I get in being male, so I'm finally going through with seeing a therapist and starting transitioning.

I terrified and worried and anxious and I've felt like that my entire life and I just want it to end. Killing myself is always an option but for now I'm going to try the whole girl thing and if that doesn't work out I have a back up plan.

At best you can hope that you just feel like shit for the rest of your life without ever being able to know why or have anyone understand. Maybe someday you'll hit this point too where the dysphoria becomes so unbearable that you give up and start seeking help out of desperation.

Or maybe you can take those first steps right now and skip that bullshit nervous breakdown that I'm going through right now. Even if you just end up talking to a gender therapist about these feelings you have, they might be able to help you figure out if what you feel is dysphoria. Sure as hell beats the unending torment of never knowing.
>>
>>7110930
>normal cis male with dysphoria
agp?
I have occasional dysphoria, but it comes and goes.
A case of not fully-developed gender identity or something like that. I enjoy being fem but dont want to transition.
>>
>>7110965
No one WANTS to be trans.

>inb4 tumblr
>>
>>7111419
they do if they wouldn't push a button that makes you cis of a random sex, and tons of people on here wouldn't
>>
>>7110958
Fuck I hope it isn't true either.
>>
>>7110965
Who wants to?
>>
>>7110930
it doesn't count as denial if you're acknowledging it in this post...
>>
>>7110965
I was exactly like you a few years ago. I'm putting in my name change in January. You can't fight it. Not forever.
>>
I feel like a cis male with dysphoria in the sense that I feel my body is wrong and should be female, but I dont see myself as a girl or really want to live as one outside a relationship at least. I recently started selfmedding at 24 because I dont want my body to get any more masculine than it already has (thankfully not that much)
>>
>>7112669
I was kind of the same
I think it's sort of an impartial trans, not sufficient feminization to generate a trutrans situation but not sufficient masculinization to generate a normal man. Most tragic situation honestly

I found that the longer I was on hormones the more dysphoria intensified and the more I felt like living as one
>>
>>7112072
They want to be cis of a specific sex, not trans. Just because they wouldn't take any possible route out of being trans doesn't mean they want it in and of itself.
>>
>>7112072

I wouldn't push a button that would lobotomise me to the point where I can enjoy Adam Sandler movies. That doesn't mean I desire the suffering of watching one as I am, just that I value who I am over being a different person who suffers less.
It's not uncommon for people who suffered in various ways growing up to say that it made them who they are and that they wouldn't change it at the end of the road, that doesn't mean they desired the suffering, just that they've accepted it as a part of them.

(That said, I'd push the shit out of that button).
>>
>>7115423
Exactly, that means that being trans isn't that bad if being cis isn't better in all cases
>>
You'll never look like a girl. Just a freak
>>
>>7112072

I understand what you are getting at, though what you said is poorly phrased.

I would push the button. Yes, given the choice I would CHOOSE to be a cis woman. But compared to dysphoria, I would happily take being randomly assigned either.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.