[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /LGBT/ Do I look ok to buy girl's clothes, underwears,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0932.jpg (734KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0932.jpg
734KB, 2688x1520px
Dear /LGBT/
Do I look ok to buy girl's clothes, underwears, and bra?
And can I possibly try them in person?
My body probably don't fit average girl's size here.

For now I have make up tools but no any girl's wearing.

I also don't have any wig. I'm just going to make my hair look like a short-haired girl's style.
>>
>>7110051
Okay.
>>
The retailers don't give a fuck, just do it. Besides, it's late october, you have a plausible excuse.
>>
>>7110063
This.
No one gives a fuck even if you were a burly lumberjack in a dress.
>>
>>7110049
>trying on underwear
where do you buy clothes that this is allowed?
>>
File: animu hearts.gif (42KB, 312x200px) Image search: [Google]
animu hearts.gif
42KB, 312x200px
>>7110049
I think you pass....but im a fucking faggot.
>>
You could always buy a few girly things online first so you can be more confident going out to shop.
>>
Just be a guy, I'd fuck you.
>>
Show your body.
>>
>>7110049
You look lovely.

I'd recommend trying to wear something typically feminine if you can/have, if you want to be sure you pass. You look like a cis tomboy girl, but it might be just the angle, hence... wear girly stuff. You'll be fine.
>>
File: IMAG0911.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0911.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
>>7110903
http://imgur.com/a/jPTWH

I'm quite taller than Asian girls and rib cage is like fat Asian girl's.
The bra belongs to my aunt.

>>7111087
Thx
You gave me so much courage
>>
>>7111197
please don't wear your aunt's bra, that's creepy.
>>
>>7111217
If she gave it to him willingly then there's nothing wrong with it, most of my bras and panties are hand-me-downs from my mom.
>>
>>7111242
Whoops.
>>
>>7111225
I wear it secretly. She doesn't know.
And them I put it back to her closet.
>>
>Asian

Auto-pass.
>>
>>7111298
But I live in Asian country and everyone I meet calls me kiddo, boy or mister.
>>
Well, I could be bias... Because I like Asian girls.

Buuuuuuutt, I think you're a cute girl and yes! Get cute dresses, panties and etc ASAP.

I don't really have any suggestions on how though. If I ever did I'd order it online.
>>
>>7111257
A bit bad, then. I wore one of my mom's for about a week before I came out to her, she's cool with it, even asked me to borrow one I took. Make sure you buy a nice one for yourself while you're buying clothes.
>>
>>7110049
yes but you look like one of those Thai "ladyboys"
>>
>>7110049
If you have money and want to buy that shit do it, you're not really breaking any laws riceboy.

Also there's something off with you, some said you pass in this thread but I don't think so, you look kinda weird, probably the clown makeup I don't know dude.
>>
Fuck off easy mode-passing gook.

Hope you get AIDS lol
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.