[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so I don't hold any delusions about whether or not I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Ok, so I don't hold any delusions about whether or not I pass (I don't). What I'm wondering is: if i would run into issues if I wore a niqab (pic related) to hide my hideous man face? I'm planning on moving to Arizona and I don't if I'd get shit from religious types about it. Also, any other LGBT get general shit from friends, Significant others, etc about religious artifacts or clothing?
>>
Hey, I'm ugly and retarded.
Can I wear this thing that's either life-or-death requirement for women to wear, or a piece of religious clothing?

MTFs are so fucking obsessed with getting into women's spaces that they'll fucking wear hijabs and shit.
>>
>>7109516

If you're not Muslim please don't wear the niqab. Appropriation aside you'll be going from maybe not passing as a girl to definitely not passing as non-Muslim/secular.

I know of a couple of trans girls that wear the Niqab, who are Muslim. It's not a world of shit you want to get into.

Tbh posts like this, much like with trans girl eggs and crossdressing are often due to people begin legit interested in Islam on some level though I doubt you're at the stage where you can admit it.
>>
>>7109516
Just get FFS instead of delving into a religion on any level that hates you for existing
>>
>>7109547

Hijab's probably not going to help you pass as it draws attention to jaw, though there are some clever ways of wearing it so it frames your face better(or showing some hair).

Most people chose to wear the Niqab btw at least on some level. It's more often that Hijab in general is mandatory in the countries that enforce it(like Iran).
>>
>>7110367

Technically it doesn't, that's all Wahhabist shit. Unfortunately it's so prevalent you'll be hard pushed to find an accepting community.
>>
Tranny wanna wear a niqab??I think I saw it all lol.If you are going to wear it then you can't either wear make up.In the end you are just going to look like a man who wear niqab.Do I really have to explain this person why It's wrong to do it.I mean come on people nobody can be this retarded.
>>
File: wDGutQUl_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wDGutQUl_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>7110610

Um plenty of niqabis wear makeup wtf?
>>
Ask any religious muslim women or man and they will tell you the same.I know how they always get mad how those rich Saudi Arabi women are wearing niqab and having eye liners or what not.Idk exactly is it the rule or culture but if you are already covering yourself for your husdband and not wearing immodesty clothes they you shouldn't also wear make up.Go read a book.
>>
>>7110842
that is haram she would be stoned in the same pile of flesh as the homosex ones
>>
>>7110597
showing some hair??? holy shit are you trying to get someone killed?
>>
>>7112546

She lives in Saudi Arabia and she manages.

>>7112552

Traditionally headscarves didn't cover 100% of the hair anyway that's mostly a modern thing. Obviously in desert cultures it was more common to protect the hair. Modern hijab was influenced by nuns, lol. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but the haram police can get fucked on this. If anything I'd say more Muslim cultures show some hair than don't.
>>
If you're not Muslim then it's a terrible idea. If the bone structure of your body looks masculine then it'll probably just hurt your ability to pass if anything.
>>
>>7112630
i guarantee op's eyes are not that masculine
>>
>>7109547
>MTFs are so fucking obsessed with getting into women's spaces that they'll fucking wear hijabs and shit.
Have you considered the possibility that it's about safety in public spaces, and not le trans invader meme where the evil trannies want to pass solely to ruin your moon rituals?
>>
>>7112662

Last thing you want for safety in public spaces is to be visibly Muslim desu. If you get flagged as Muslim AND trans some hick will probably shoot you and succ your corpse there and then.
>>
>>7112673
Most major cities are pretty cool with whatever religion you follow, but Arizona would be a baaaaaaad choice of state to appear Muslim in.
>>
>transexuals are so fucked in the head that they'd rather wear an oppressive religious clothing of a religion they don't even belong to and force religious hate on them rather than walking out of the door being honest about their condition
>>
>>7112769
It's more like people in general are so fucked in the head that trans women can be safer wearing the garb of a hated religious minority than not passing.

Of course if it's Arizona we're talking about the danger level is about the same.
>>
>>7112662
Oh, yes, do tell me how well it will go over, a man-sized person, fully covered in Muslim clothes, in fucking Arizona. Tell me about the safety.
>>
>>7109516
Issue 1. Practicality, a niqaab will hide most of your face, but draw attention to your eyes. If your eyes, brow or frame is masculine at all you could pass even less.
Issue 2. A niqaab is literally a symbol of oppression and is not welcome in the western world. I live in Bradford in the UK and have to deal with pakis all day long. There is something extremely disconcerting about talking to someone whose face you can't see and who refuses to shake your hand.
>>
>arizona
>niqab
enjoy either getting murdered or dying of dehydration
>>
File: 4534534.jpg (27KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
4534534.jpg
27KB, 720x720px
Not trans but what's the best website for buying black thwabs and is it a good idea? I live in rural New England.
>>
>>7113950
meant *thawb
>>
>>7109516
>wants to pretend to be a muslim
>moves to Arizona
Just because Arizona is a desert doesnt mean you can be a muslim there. I dont know whats worse being lgbt in Arizona or muslim.
>>
>>7113642
>Issue 2. A niqaab is literally a symbol of oppression and is not welcome in the western world. I live in Bradford in the UK and have to deal with pakis all day long. There is something extremely disconcerting about talking to someone whose face you can't see and who refuses to shake your hand.

yeah these are the kind of concern trolling white saviour assholes that would give you hassle for it OP.

I think demanding women show themselves can be oppressive in it's own way.
>>
File: tumblr_o4yfixMAJX1r7h611o2_1280.jpg (296KB, 855x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4yfixMAJX1r7h611o2_1280.jpg
296KB, 855x1500px
OP here.
so its safe to say dont do this.
Im not trying to "pretend to be muslim" or "infiltrate spaces"
I go out of my way to stay away from normal people. I just wanted to use it for the few times I would have to go in public. Also, I dont dress feminine at all. I keep this very neutral. Does anyone know of anything else I could use to cover my face other than a bag or a halloween mask?
>>
>tfw being a tranny sucks so much that it'd make life easier to hide behind a foreign terrorist cult that wants to kill you
>tfw you're not allowed to go it because that religion is so protected that you'll get shit for cultural appropriation by all the other people that the religion incidentally wants to kill
>>
>>7115095

this is some edgy fucking bullshit. yeah a religion so protected people set them on fire for fun and bomb their countries because muh terrrorism.

sheltered basement babies shouldn't comment on big boy issues.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.