[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the ftms And mtfs, how much genital dysphoric do you experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (74KB, 585x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 585x458px
For the ftms And mtfs, how much genital dysphoric do you experience?
Does T make the skenes gland bigger?
>>
>>7106532
>how much genital dysphoric do you experience
a horrifying amount
i couldn't jack off pre-t
t has lessened the intensity somewhat but it is still far more than average
>Does T make the skenes gland bigger?
there does not appear to be any research on this topic
>>
>>7106532
>mtf
>how much genital dysphoric do you experience?
Not especially much.

However, if I were to become sexually active, it'd probably be very horrible.
When fantasizing, it does cause some dysphoria, because it ends up breaking all the fantasies and making me doubting how on earth I would actually perform sex.
>>
I don't mind having a pussy, I just don't really like looking at it. Half because I have an ugly vag and half because it just looks weird not having a dick and balls when the rest of your body is masculine.
I'm fine with jacking off normally.
>>
>>7106532
mtf here.
I experience quite a bit of it. Super paranoid about people spotting the outline of my dick, getting erections in public, etc.

Every time I lay in bed, my penis impresses upon me the reality of its existence. I just want it to go away. At this point I would rather have no genitals at all than have a penis, but I'm holding out for SRS because vaginas are beautiful and I strongly feel I should have one. Anal isn't too bad, I think I could get down with it if I had to.
>>
>>7106532
mtf:
Not much, until recently none at all. I'm fine using it for pleasure, although if I could get the same feeling from anal I would perfer it, and the sight of it doesn't disgust me or anything, but it just feels like my penis shouldn't be there. It's like it's some weird gatekeeper blocking off the entrance to the vagina I should have, that I need to get out of the way somehow but can't.
>>
>>7106572
Get into anal, rub that spot on the front of your cock just below the head and pretend it's a clit. It's not perfect but it often works for me.

Ditto about the sex. I'm honestly just not interested in it at this point because of this fucking swollen piss-clit.
>>
File: 1477115316648.jpg (228KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1477115316648.jpg
228KB, 1024x683px
>MtF
>extreme genital dysphoria
I want it off so badly I became religious. Not kidding.
>>
>>7106666
How did becoming religious help anything? Is your church willing to help you pay for SRS or something?
>>
>>7106666
Maybe consider getting it removed entirely. Nullos do that shit and they have surgeons who roll around and chop dicks because they want to help people. It'd probably be cheaper than getting SRS--I assume money is the reason you aren't getting it?
>>
>>7106678
I got hopeless and woke up one morning believing Jesus died for my sins and all that jazz. Life is weird, man.
>>
>>7106699
Yes, money is the primary reason. I'm a college student, so it's just not an option at the moment. I don't want to go nullo. I want SRS because it's the closest I can ever get to being normal.
>>
>>7106744
I'm sorry, that's a shit situation.

They've got prosthetic vaginas for like $900. I have 0 idea how well they work, but it might be a nice stop-gap. Maybe an orchi is doable? I'm planning on getting one before I get SRS because it seems quick and easy and afaik you don't need to jump through as many legal hoops. The decreased sex drive might make it more bearable. I jerk off all the time to relieve dysphoria, but it always comes back worse.
>>
>>7106764
I've been on hormones for two years and want to see Dr. Chett in Bangkok. It's like 10k USD. I don't want to get an orchi, because that can mess SRS stuff up depending on what technique is being used. If all goes to plan, I'll be able to get a career out of college (studying to be a schoolteacher and currently on track to graduate by Spring 2017) and be able to afford it in 5 or so years, when I'm in my late 20s. If all goes to plan, that is.
>>
File: 1473150025388.gif (2MB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1473150025388.gif
2MB, 500x286px
>>7106666
>>
>>7106789
Schoolteacher seems like it's not gonna make that much money for you, maybe you can take out a loan or something to get it quicker? I assume your parents aren't willing to help.
>>
When I had a penis, I had a horrible amount, but since surgery that's gone completely.

For everyone in this thread who's holding out for SRS, hang in there, because it's so worth it.
>>
>>7106803
My parents are willing to help a little bit. Schoolteachers make decent money if you take into account that they get pretty good health benefits and long vacations/weekends off, and my partner has said that she would be willing to help once we were secure and independent financially.
>>
>>7106789
I'd get a second opinion about the negative effect of orchiectomy on SRS. I was seeing Sara Becker for a while for HRT and I asked her if it might be an issue and she just said, "no". AFAIK as long as you keep your scrotum you should be fine. Maybe contact Dr. Chett's people and ask them directly?
>>
>>7106814
I'm so jelly. How are you healing? Do you ever get "phantom cock"? I've heard that happens to nullos sometimes but not transwomen.
>>
>>7106919
Different anon but I never experienced phantom cock, Ive had a few occasion after surgery where I still get a piece of paper to grab it when going to the toilet but thats it.
>>
>>7106919
Another Different anon here. I used have a feeling of a 'phantom vagina' pre-op, this caused massive dysphoria. It's okay now though, it just feels natural.
>>
>>7106919
The healing is going fine. As far as phantom penis goes, I haven't had it at all. Initially it was weird because my brain was telling me that my clit was at a point away from my body because it used to be on the tip of my penis, but that went away after like a week of being able to see it and get the change into my head.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 405x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 405x426px
>>7107073
Tfw keep thinking bout srs
>>
>tfw ftm bottom surgery is awful
>>
>>7107201
Better than your meat curtains tho
>>
Barely any anymore. I've even dicked a few girls with it recently.

The only thing that annoys me is how it doesn't fit into any clothes without tucking.
>>
>>7107201
One day it will be on par with or better than mtfs' bottom surgery. Then you guys will have nothing to complain about.
>people treat you better than mtf's pre transition
>people treat you better post transition
>hormones work better
>>
>>7106532
An insane amount when I was a kid and through puberty. I actually tried to cut my balls off but it was too painful.

I have less now that I'm an adult and I've lived with it for so long. I don't like the idea of SRS at all, it's so primitive compared to what I want so I'm stuck with what I have.
>>
>>7106532
I'm lucky to be born with a flat chest that I don't have to bind all year long and a pubic mound that protrudes enough to give some appearance of downstairs baggage, even more so now that I've grown on T.

My sex drive has always been extremely high, so as long as I could orgasm like crazy, bottom dysphoria wasn't a problem. Since going on T, I've noticed I have to manually stimulate (before, just squeezing muscles was good enough) and I get urges inside the vaginal area which I'd never experienced before so I may finally decide to have penetrative sex someday (first time fingering felt great).
>>
Like it's not so bad I can't touch or look at it, but getting erections fucks my head up and makes me feel terrible. And also I hate having to deal with tucking and having to to micro manage that stupid bulge. I probably am going to stay a virgin until I get srs because of it :/
>>
>>7106532
Not much, i don't give a shit but that's because i'm completely asexual. I don't jerk off either, so it's just a piss organ. But my hormones are fucked up and so is my vag. Looks like a half formed asymmetrical thing that didn't know what to be. Pros of Kallmann is that my body is still prepubescent neutral with no specific sex connotation so that's a big chunk off of dysphoria in the first place. I'd jump off a bridge if i had a normal feminine body for a 20 year old.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.