[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone here, especially transwomen and lesbians, get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3618.png (922KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3618.png
922KB, 640x1136px
Why does everyone here, especially transwomen and lesbians, get so angry and hostile toward femboys?
>>
Because a persons sexuality is a lot easier to suppress than their gender.
It's just jealousy.
>>
femboys are for bullying
>>
They're jealous of how much prettier a boy is compared to them.
>>
Femboys get more dick maybe than mtfs
>>
>>7105996
: the following is a shit post

its because fembois are trannies in denial and they need to be bullied so that they can finally come out and accept themselves as degenerate trannies they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 372x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 372x562px
>>7105996
You hate transbians, but did you know that most femboys are bi and attracted to boyish women and mtfs in addition to men?
>>
File: 1454617722690.jpg (194KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
1454617722690.jpg
194KB, 500x729px
>>7105996
they hate those better than them
>>
>>7105996
Mostly-Lesbian here. Femboys are fine by me, they're the only boys I fuck.
>>
I'm a transbian and I don't mind femboys.
>>
I'm not angry or hostile at all, I just think that some (NOT all) are repressed trannies
>>
>>7106776
you could say that about any group, why do you single out femboys?
>>
>>7106809
clearly you are attracted to the idea of being feminine. It's not a long leap of logic to assume that many actually want to be women but feel safer just calling themselves femboys and identifying as men.
>>
File: why femgen is so bi.png (591KB, 649x550px) Image search: [Google]
why femgen is so bi.png
591KB, 649x550px
>>7106058
true, anyone knows the reason of why femboys are so bisluts?
>>
Lesbian here, I dont hate femboys but I think its kind of sad for them they fuck up their bodies with hormones to follow some sort of ideal beauty standard mostly set by closeted transwoman, so someone has to protect these femboys from the body damaging drugs they are taking.
>>
>>7105996
I'm trans and I think femboys are the purest creatures on God's green Earth
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1118x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1118x1066px
>>7106975
>ideal beauty standard mostly set by closeted transwoman

Hold on so are you calling femboys closeted trannies? While wanting to protect them from trannies?

Didn't you ever think we might just like androgyny and want to hang onto a kinda look longer than would be naturally possible.

And it's hardly getting fucked up in the long run. Really, what do we loose from it?
Not when the way normal men change is even worse. Just look up what this guy used to look like.
>>
>>7106975
Twink here, heavily considered going full femboy with hormones but it's way too hard to procure where I am with what little money I have.
I've actually been told that reducing the impact of T and taking some female 'mones has a positive effect on longevity and aging.
This is probably me projecting my peter pan syndrome but I plan to get some once I'm finished paying for my car.
>>
>>7107513
100mg spiro a day is cheap as fuck. You wouldn't spend much
>>
>>7106975
How are they fucking up their bodies?
>>
>>7105996
I don't really mind them, but ones on HRT are transsexual, by definition.
>>
>>7108006
That's Chris croaker

>>7107985
We aren't, having some feminine traits doesn't make you trans
>>
>>7108028
Physically altering your body's sex characteristics through hormones and/or surgery to be more like the opposite's is what the term was made up to describe. Going by the literal definition, femboys can be described as transsexual.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/transsexual
>transsexual
>noun
>1. a person having a strong desire to assume the physical characteristics and gender role of the opposite sex.

>2. a person who has undergone hormone treatment and surgery to attain the physical characteristics of the opposite sex.

If it weren't true, femboys wouldn't be going on about how they're physically the same thing as MtFs and somehow superior because they don't identify as female.
>>
>>7107392
>Hold on so are you calling femboys closeted trannies? While wanting to protect them from trannies?
No I dont call femboys closeted trannies. But the trannies from this board seem to enjoy implementing the idea to femboys having to take hrt for some odd beauty reasons. They are probably failed hons that hate their own lives so they might as well make the lives of others just as miserable.

>>7107513
Good choice you dont need HRT to be a good twink for your husband.

>>7107954
Their bodies become infertile, they grow breasts, they have p much a hormone production going on that isnt meant for their bodies this wouldnt be super bad if they were trannies and they eventually chopped of their balls and only need to take estrogen. But Im pretty sure femboys like to keep their stuff and eventually when the hype wears of they'll stop taking hrt to revert back to their testosterone production. Which doesnt seem very good for your body imo.

>>7107932
I seriously hope you are taking estrogen to counter your lack of testosterone. Every healthy body needs hormones whether it be estrogen or testosterone being without any is even more unhealthy than popping different hormones than your natural production.
>>
str8 guy here I just want to say that femboys are degenerate sure but its tolerable but there is nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING gets more under out skin when seeing a MASCULINE female it fucking pissis me off so badly, that bitch looks like SOME PEASENT WEARING A SOLDIERS UNIFORM WITHOUT BEING A SOLDIER
>>
>>7105996
Femboys are disgusting, if you want to be a girl just get surgery and transition
>>
File: 1474344032733.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474344032733.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>>7108759
How did you manage to condense so much autism in to one post?
>>
>>7108128
>If it weren't true, femboys wouldn't be going on about how they're physically the same thing as MtFs and somehow superior because they don't identify as female.

Out of context, we just said that when trying to poach Trans attracted people from the mtfs. We aren't the same
>>
>>7108573
Going without testosterone or estrogen is fine, one only has to make sure they're getting proper levels of vitamins, especially vitamin D and calcium. Regular load bearing exercise helps, too. Joint problems, back problems, and osteoporosis take decades of neglect to develop. People go decades without t or e and are fine.
>>
>>7109218
I've seen femboys argue that biologically MtFs and femboys are literally the same thing and that the only real difference is preferred pronouns. It's also pretty obvious that at least a sizable portion of them experience some degree of gender dysphoria or AGP induced dysphoria. Hell there's even a bunch of former MtFs that gave up on transitioning because they couldn't pass and resigned themselves to being femme guys.

Biologically, femboys on HRT are subclass of MtF transsexuals or non binary AMAB trans.
>>
>>7109706
Red and the small minority of ex-mtf could Pass if they wanted, they just don't see the point in getting pigeonholed into acting like a steryotype and tricking people into thinking you're a female.

There are doctors who try and brainwashers everyone who uses meds or likes looking fem into thinking they're mtf and have to sign up for a role and act like their caricature.

That's disgusting and reason to do the exact opposite. Especially if you think of yourself as a guy and like being one.
>>
>>7109706
real femboys dont want to pass, rather have dysmorphic disorder than gender dysphoria, as in hating turning into grown up men and hating masculinization but dont want to turn into women either
non-binary has become a joke label but it might be very apt here
>>
File: 1477070565092.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1477070565092.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>7106966
>FTM
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
KEK
>>
>>7109735
Yeah, I could see how a lot of femboys might have BDD and a sort of peter pan syndrome instead of legit gender dysphoria. Maybe the ex-MtF portions simply realize they have that issue instead of GD. That, or they see living as a woman as unreachable goal and settle for the second best thing.

Only real way to know is if they got to honestly choose whether they'd trade their current body for a female one if given the chance. Can't deny that there's a lot of incentive to do so. Femme males and MtFs are pretty much relegated to a subhuman caste in a lot of societies while cis females are near the very top of the social hierarchy.
>>
>>7106590
A-are you aggressive with them, and then cuddle them afterwards?
>>
>>7108028
You can't be serious? No way that's him.
>>
>>7105996
because not coming out as trans and continuing to deny it pushes the idea that it's just a meme that will go away or something
>>
>>7105996

Transwomen are jealous. Most lesbians are only capable of two emotions, hunger and spite, and when they're hungry they just eat, so naturally you'll only hear from them when they're displeased with you.
>>
Aren't a handful of them getting srs now?
>>
>>7105996
I dont, i love them!
>>
>>7105996
I don't get hostile if I meet one, but I'm not pleased when I see a nice ass and good boobs and find out there's a dick there...
>>
>>7107932
This is not a long term thing on the money being tight, I'm saying I just have nothing right now but I got food saved up, a veggie garden, plenty of wood and a fireplace, all my salary is on the car and gas for now but in like two months I'll return to normal.
This is just me planning my budget in an unorthodox ways to shave off 500€ off a loan.
>>7108573
>>7109352
I'm going to do more ressearch on that but I usually have a top tier diet and the only pills I'm taking right now are noopept so I think I should be clean
>>
>>7116689
Poor Fembois
>>
>>7106032
not even true. finding a bf, or just casual sex was harder when I was a femboy by a LOT. After I transitioned it was essentially effortless. I think most gay men want someone that's manly, not feminine.
>>
>>7117708
Can't you just lie and tell people you're intersex? Pretty sure bi guys will buy that and get curious.
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>7114280
They're emphatic about being guys so it's not like they're trying to trick
>>
>>7117741
I disguised as a tree, but then people thought I am a tree and got mad. I don't know why, I was a human all along and never identified differently.
>>
>>7117754
Except short hair, wearing guy or andro clothes rather than women's and talking with a guy voice means there never was any attempt to trick.

If you initially assumed Butch that isn't our fault, that's just a result of androgyny.
>>
>>7105996
because they lost woman of the year to a guy, and covergirl to a femboy.
>>
>>7121850
But the Femboy then got srs and tits so can you really still call him a boy
>>
>femboys
>posts andreja
Just proving that femboys are trannies in denial.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.