[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other trannies deluded enough to think that hrt is some magical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Any other trannies deluded enough to think that hrt is some magical thing that'll make you a woman?
>>
I could have been on hrt when I was 14 and just shoved those feelings away. Here I am 6 years later contemplating offing myself for being that stupid. So no. I'm not that deluded
>>
>>7104840
How could you throw that chance away? Holy shit, dude.
>>
>>7104879
I lived in a very religious household, and my parents just took me to Christian counseling and I just pretended to be normal so I wouldn't have to go anymore
>>
>>7104897
I'm so sorry, anon. That fucking sucks. Damn.
>>
>>7104583
If you're young enough it will
>>
>>7104840
>>7104840
Iktf. I had the chance to start at 14 as well but went the gate-keeper route because of retarded susan's place deceiving me into thinking it was the only option. I got on hrt once I became a legal adult but I missed out on so many years that could've been detrimental to my ability to pass, instead I just look like a effeminate faggot.
>>
>>7104948
Is 18 young enough?
>>
>>7104980
Yes
>>
>>7104980
Just fucking start it. The longer you waffle the harder it will be. This is also the WORST place to be asking the correct age to start transitioning. If you're truly dysphoric who gives a fuck what other people think, do it for yourself.
>>
>>7104980
Varies from person to person. Some people haven't been fucked too hard by testosterone yet at that age. Many (most, rather) are already hon-tier by then. You should still try to start, though. Growth spurts and hair growth can still happen.
>>
File: IMG_20161023_205842244_HDR.jpg (790KB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161023_205842244_HDR.jpg
790KB, 1458x2592px
>>7105012
Pic related. Is me and I think offing myself would be smarter than making the rest of my family be embarrassed by me
>>
>>7105037
Pre-hrt pictures don't mean anything. Just. take. the. skittles.
>>
>>7104980
No you will never pass unless you start transition at the age of 9.
>>
>>7105037
Here you go
>>7076094
>>
>>7105037
Are you >>7104980 ?
Either way, though, it's not too late. Your brow doesn't look too bad from this angle, and your chin isn't a complete disaster. Depending on your genetics, both could change in the next few years.

You also don't seem to have much facial hair (if any). That almost certainly will change in the next couple of years. Your hairline also seems to have started receding. Get on those blockers ASAP.

>making the rest of my family be embarrassed by me
You don't necessarily have to come out and present right away. Just stop the masculinization and wait until you're ready. Even if you never come out, you'll probably feel way better on HRT than without.
>>
>>7105065
That's what I feel like anyways. Oh well. I'll just drink and do Vyvanse until i eventually overdose and die.
>>
>>7105079
Yeah. That's me. I've just lost all motivation to do anything and I feel more depressed than I have for years. Only reason I haven't offed myself yet is because I had hope that hrt would help. I'm probably gonna try it anyways because I'm too much of a pussy to off myself anyways
>>
>>7105080
>singles out the only negative response
Well, we know what YOU wanted to hear.
If you're not trolling, anyway.
Do it.
>>
>>7105107
I just feel so fucking depressed all of a sudden. I don't want to hear negative things, I'm just in the mindset that anyone who's being negative is just not hugboxing
>>
make up helps too, surgery down the line too.
>>
>>7105266
Nothing helps your skeletal structure, though. You can't reduce the size of those shoulders or ribcage, and you can't widen the hips or reduce your height. And even FFS can't fix skull size.
>>
>>7105275
okie, continue to complain on the internets then, that helps
>>
File: 25824835824735934835.jpg (21KB, 325x251px) Image search: [Google]
25824835824735934835.jpg
21KB, 325x251px
>>7105234
>don't want to hear negative things

>4chan will cheer me up!!1!
>>
>>7105275
Yeah but you don't have to look like a model to be feminine and cute (i.e. a woman)
>>
>>7105344
Obviously 4chan isn't going to be happy, but at least they have no reason to lie
>>
File: fine.jpg (84KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
84KB, 720x718px
>>7104583
It could have made me (look like) a woman if I only started hrt early.
>>
File: 001.jpg (42KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
42KB, 562x437px
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.