[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could a gay person support Trump ... or any Republican,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 19

How could a gay person support Trump ... or any Republican, for that matter?
>>
File: 177354874859.png (23KB, 761x737px) Image search: [Google]
177354874859.png
23KB, 761x737px
>>7102782
Trump is the most openly pro-gay candidate to ever run.

He got the entire RNC to stand and applaud when he told them they all needed to protect the LGBT community.

Not even Shillary could do that. Not that she would.
>>
Idk #imwithher because she is so incredibly qualified, honest and good with foreign policy. Its time to get more Muslims into the country. everybody knows that Islam is a religion if peace and Muslims are pur natural lgbt allies.

#dumpdrumpf
>>
wtf i hate trump now
>>
>>7102782
If they aren't proposing a holocaust on gay people then it doesn't matter
>>
File: milooo.jpg (53KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
milooo.jpg
53KB, 960x960px
>>7102782
>>
>>7102782
Trump is more pro-gay than Hillary
The rest of the republicans are absolutely horse shit though.

Being pro-gay or anti-gay is not an issue I am voting on unless they are actually proposing policy or legislation that would affect lgbt people. Neither of them are. LGBT is not a voting issue this election, and neither is abortion, yet somehow these issues still get shoehorned in.
>>
>>7102908

Trump is notably pro-gay and actually is closer to a Democrat than a Republican on nearly all issues.

Pence is...a problem.
>>
>>7102782
>or any Republican, for that matter?
Well the difference between a Democrat and a Republican is that the Republican will tell you that you're disgusting, while the Democrat will think it.

I mean it's pretty much picking Scylla or Charybdis for gay people and it has and always will be that way.
>>
>>7102782
>paid by Friends of Trump
I'm laughing.

>>7102918
>chooses a literal evangelist that favour "reparation therapy"
>but he said something nice about the gays ! He's better than hilary !

>>7102794
I'm pretty sure it's mostly democrats who mourned after Orlando.

>>7102880
Trump will delegate everything regarding gays to individual states. Which means that if you live in a red one, you will be fired from your job.
>>
>>7102782
How could any gay person support the candidate that wants to increase immigration from islamic countries by 500% ?
>>
File: dino.gif (1MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
dino.gif
1MB, 450x450px
>>7103044
>always will be that way

actually sodomy is no longer a felony in the US and people of the same sex can marry, so things seem to be changing for the better, largely because of the actions of progressives.
>>
>>7103044
>Well the difference between a Democrat and a Republican is that the Republican will tell you that you're disgusting, while the Democrat will think it.

Democrats are really hypocrites then, seeing how far they pushed LGBT rights, how much they say they care about them, and how much they try to defend them and making it illegal to be an homophobe.

You've got some serious mental gymnastic going on here.

>>7102918
>Trump is notably pro-gay
One statement. His personals opinions don't matter anyway, since he will make it a states rights issue.
>closer to a Democrat than a Republican on nearly all issues.
>immigrants
>minimum wage
>foreign policy
>>
Hillary was for Don't Ask Don't Tell and doma. The Clinton Foundation is complicit in keeping HIV drugs artificially expensive in the US. She receives millions in donations from Saudi Arabia and Qatar where being a faggot is illegal.
>>
>>7103187
>Hillary was for Don't Ask Don't Tell and doma
Proofs ?
>The Clinton Foundation is complicit in keeping HIV drugs artificially expensive in the US.
Proofs ?

>She receives millions in donations from Saudi Arabia and Qatar where being a faggot is illegal.
Trump receives a vice-president and millions of votes from people who wants to make being a faggot illegal.
>>
>>7102782

Trump is the least of LGBT peoples worries, you guys fucking LOVE islam
>>
>>7103160
>so things seem to be changing for the better
Everything thus far can be undone with a single stroke of the pen if the majority wills it.
And unlike other minorities, we will stay a minority.

>>7103186
>seeing how far they pushed LGBT rights
>far
The fact that you call these teensy weensy baby steps far, shows me how utterly pitiful this cause is.
>how much they say they care about them
because it's hip and popular. yes it's nothing but a fad that'll blow over once the next pity group comes along.
>how much they try to defend them
>making it illegal to be an homophobe.
I'll take things that never happened for 5000.

>mental gymnastic
Not kissing feet like some pitiful lapdog is mental gymnastics now?
>>
>>7102782
because some gays are retarded and/or xenophobic sociopath?
>>
>>7103197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iTrqHvTk_0
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-marriage-is-always-between-a-man-and-a-woman/
In the 2008 campaign she specifically was against same sex marriage. It polled poorly amongst Americans at the time so of course she was against it.

Podesta's emails on her big pharma connection
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24440
> We have always told the drug companies that we would not pressure them and create a slippery slope where prices they negotiate with us for poor countries would inevitably lead to similar prices in rich countries
>For a variety of reasons, the companies will likely favor a donation approach rather than one that erodes prices across the board.

And despite the fact that the people who vote for her are for lgbt rights doesn't matter. She's going to govern in the interest of her corporate and foreign donors, not them.
>>
>>7102794
>...pro-gay candidate to ever run.
Except for currently running Jill Stein.
However pro-LGBT you think trump is, the Republican Party is not, nor is pence nor will the Supreme Court judges he'll appoint.
Trump has proven himself to be a puppet of the party, fuck off trump shill.
>>
File: omar-mateen-10.jpg (26KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen-10.jpg
26KB, 540x720px
>>7102782

Gee, I wonder...
>>
Voting for republicans is the ultimate straight crush.
>>
>>7103444
Hillary wants to bring more of these into the country
>>
>>7103313
>Entire GOP hates him
>He's a puppet of the GOP

Which is it?
>>
>>7103110
>I'm pretty sure it's mostly democrats who mourned after Orlando.

Like Omar Mateen?
>>
>>7102794
>Trump is the most openly pro-gay candidate to ever run.
>>7102908
>Trump is more pro-gay than Hillary
>>7102918
>Trump is notably pro-gay
He wants to rollback the legalization of gay marriage and make it a "states' rights" issue. And he willingly attends rallies and conferences held by anti-gay hate groups. And his VP wants to cut funding to AIDS treatment and redirect it to conversion therapy. Literally the only "pro-gay" policy Trump has is opposing Muslim immigration. In literally every other metric relating to LGBT issues, Hillary has him beat by far.
>>
>>7103483
The Republicans nominated him as their candidate, idiot. If they really hated him, he wouldn't have gotten

>>7103497
He died in the shootout you dumb shill.
>>
>>7103514
When he won most of the primaries and the other candidates dropped out, they had no choice
>>
>>7103110
>I'm pretty sure it's mostly democrats who mourned after Orlando.
The only people who mourned were either lgbt themselves or related to the victims.
>>
>>7103523
If the Republicans hated him, he wouldn't have won the primaries.
>>
>>7103514
>He died in the shootout you dumb shill.

Sorry, his father then.
Both are/were registered democrats.

Largest mass shooting, courtesy of a democrat.

but I better be careful about those republicans hurting feelings with their armor-piercing words.
>>
>>7103533
He only won because the others dropped out.
>>
>>7103538
And I'm sure you'll still say it's just "hurt feelings" and "mean words" when the Republicans make it legal for you get fired from your job and denied the right to marry and adopt for being gay.
>>
>>7103498
>Trump wants to "roll-back" a supreme court decision, which is literally impossible for a president to do
lmao, sure

Trump has said that gay marriage was a 'states rights' issue solely to not alienate the dumpfuck christian conservatives that he needs to vote for him. If he was actually against gays, he would have said so either now or in the past sometime. Being a New Yorker though, it's very unlikely he cares at all who is gay and who is not.

Pence is a problem, yes, but Pence isn't Trump and Pence won't have control over LGBT issues either. Neither will Trump. Neither will Hillary. LGBT issues are simply not a voting issue, unless you think Trump is going to nominate someone who is anti-LGBT to the supreme court (which is actually a possibility, I have no idea why more people don't bring this up when attacking Trump on LGBT issues instead of being like 'he hates gay people!!' when there's 0 evidence of that)
>>
>>7103554
The others wouldn't have dropped out if Trump wasn't gaining support.
>>
>>7103533
You know full well that what he meant when he said republicans hate him. GOP higher ups and the republican establishment despite Trump. The common republican voter has become disillusioned with mainstream conservatives which is how trump won.
>>
>>7103565
>If he was actually against gays, he would have said so either now or in the past sometime.
His personal feelings on gays don't matter. What matters is he supports policies that will deprive gay people of their rights.
>>
>>7103571
>despise Trump*
>>
>>7103562
Or when democrats enacted DADT?
>>
>>7103571
Yet Trump still ended up pandering to the Republican establishment with his VP pick. His whole "anti-establishment" act is just that, an act.
>>
>>7103533
The establishment GOP absolutely hated/hates Trump. Mitt Romney, the Bushes, Paul Ryan, McCain, etc. etc. all have been trying to sabotage Trump. Even Fox News was very anti-Trump during the primaries, only now that we're in the general have they started becoming more friendly to him
>>
File: 1457057077008.jpg (76KB, 720x921px) Image search: [Google]
1457057077008.jpg
76KB, 720x921px
The "Democrats are the only ones who care about the gay community" thing is a meme. Most right wingers are neutral or don't care, the other ones just think you made a bad life decision or need Jesus in your life. Even before this election Republicans held a surprisingly large amount of gay supporters.

The Democrats are the same collectivist slaveholders they always were. They just pander hints of the "progressiveness" that everyone wants every year, never actually give it. Then they sell your shit to foreign interests, make you dependant on their systems, while complaining that Republican run businesses are racist/sexist/polluting. Dumb teenagers fall for it every year.
>>
>>7103585
Are you forgetting that the previous policy was outright banning LGBT people from them military? At the time, DADT was an IMPROVEMENT.
>>
>>7103581
Ok, and he doesn't. Even if he did, he would not have the power to enact them as president.

So we have:
- He doesn't actually dislike gays personally
- He doesn't support any legislation against gays
- He wouldn't have the power to hurt gays in any way with the exception of nominating a supreme court judge that might be anti-gay, which is actually a fair point (that I brought up myself).
>>
>>7103589
>The establishment GOP absolutely hated/hates Trump

That explains why they made him their nominee.
/sarc
inb4 "They have no control over who their party nominates!"
>>
>>7103592
Democrats are the ones that support gay marriage. At BEST, the Republicans don't hate us, but they're not willing to enforce our rights (which by and large they believe we don't deserve).
>>
>>7103602
And the supreme court issue is what I'm talking about. That's HOW he plans to roll back the gay marriage decision.
>>
>>7103604
If they didn't honor Trump's nomination the party base would've completely revolted.
>>
>>7103604
He became the nominee due to the voters who voted for him, not the establishment who were dragged kicking and screaming into his nomination. The establishment did try to sabotage him multiple times, especially with key GOP figures like i mentioned before insulting him, starting the #NeverTrump movement, or saying they do not support him during key times in the election cycle. Do you seriously not remember the primaries?
>>
>>7103598
It really wasn't.

It was pandering fake progressiveness. as expected from the left.

They didn't change the law at all. They simply changed the definitions and felt there was no real problem.

if anything DADT was far more contentious and caused many more problems.
>>
>>7103616
There's 0 evidence he plans to roll back the gay marriage decision by nominating a supreme court justice that will do this. He has never said anything like this. What I'm talking about might be an unfortunate byproduct of him nominating a conservative justice, not him intentionally doing it. After all, like we both agreed, he really does not give a fuck about if gays can marry or not, who is gay and who isn't, etc. so why would he plan to sabotage gay marriage?
>>
All I'm getting out of this debate is that Trump is merely guilty by association which means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>7103606
>Support gay marriage
And yet they'd never actually pass it. Like i said, they promise everything but will never actually deliver, because they have to use the same crusade for the next election. This is how they keep you coming back every year despite constant proof they don't actually care.
>>
>>7103622
DADT WAS AN IMPROVEMENT. It meant gay people were allowed to serve as long as they were closeted. Previously, if a gay person was closeted, but the military found out, they could be harassed or discriminated against for it. I fully agree that DADT wasn't enough, but it was an improvement over the policy already in place. And by instituting DADT, they were degrading the military's anti-gay policy, going from DADT to a comprehensive pro-LGBT policy was much less drastic than keeping gays banned from the military and one day completely dropping the ban.
>>
>>7103646
Explain DOMA which was run through my dems
>>
>>7103642
>And yet they'd never actually pass it.
Except democrats did already legalize gay marriage nationwide. You're resorting to blatantly denying reality to discredit the democratic party.
>>
>>7103646

>if a gay person was closeted, but the military found out, they could be harassed or discriminated against for it.

That is exactly what DADT did. It improved NOTHING.
It was fake progressiveness.
>>
>>7103661

>democrats did already legalize gay marriage nationwide.

No. The supreme court did. And they are nearly all republicans.
>>
>>7103659
>DOMA
Introduced by a Republican, passed by a Republican majority House and Senate. A Democratic president signed it into law, but he really didn't have much of a choice - it passed with such a majority in both House and Senate that a presidential veto would mean nothing.
>>
>harry potter maymays

fuck off back to tumblr you faggot
>>
>>7103677
Bill Clinton signed DOMA. Not much of a choice? He could have still vetoed it out of conscience, and would have if he was actually for gay rights.
The thing is though, HE WASN'T AND ISN'T FOR GAY MARRIAGE.
NEITHER IS/WAS HILLARY.

Here is Hillary eight years after DOMA passed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
>>
>>7103677
You underestimate principle
>>
>>7103677
>Throughout my life I have strenuously opposed discrimination of any kind, including discrimination against gay and lesbian Americans. I am signing into law H.R. 3396, a bill relating to same-gender marriage, but it is important to note what this legislation does and does not do.

>I have long opposed governmental recognition of same-gender marriages and this legislation is consistent with that position. The Act confirms the right of each state to determine its own policy with respect to same gender marriage and clarifies for purposes of federal law the operative meaning of the terms "marriage" and "spouse".

Bill Clinton's words at the time of signing the act into law.
>>
Please watch this at 0:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZkK2_6H9MM
and explain to me how Hillary is more pro-gay than Trump, when Trump has never taken an issue with gay marriage and has likely never cared.
>>
>>7103672
>And they are nearly all republicans
Of the 5 justices who supported legalization of gay marriage, 1 was Republican, 3 were Democrats, and 1 was a former democrat turned independent.

Of the four who opposed the decision, three were Republicans and the fourth was a conservative with no party affiliation.
>>
>>7102782
trump specifically talked at the RNC about protecting gay people
>>
>>7103672
>>7103720
The Republican party is anti-gay. Of course. Republicans are pure shit. That's why the Republican establishment hates Trump, and why Trump has so many positions that differ from traditional Republican views (including those on LGBT issues).

I would never vote for a typical Republican, but I would possibly vote for Trump.
>>
>it took almost 15 years for the US to jump onto the gay marriage bandwagon
Funny how proud we are of being late to the party.
>>
File: n0.gif (499KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
n0.gif
499KB, 400x258px
>>7103706

>20 years old.
>people can't change their views
>>
>>7103723

Trump will say anything if he thinks it will gain him votes.
The man has 0 credibility at this point.
>>
>>7103810
Hillary must have less than 0 credibility
>>
>>7103802
>Interview was 12 years ago
>Reaffirmed stance 8 years ago
>Makes no statement on issue until 3 years ago where she makes a complete 180
>Just a coincidence she takes this view after same sex marriage begins polling well
>Just a coincidence this happens after Obama begins his second term as she eyes her next opportunity to be elected president
>>
>>7103810
>Protecting gay people
>Will get him more votes among Republicans
xDDDDDDD
>>
>>7103810

Then we can't prove his anti-gay either, can we?
>>
>>7103802
Like Hillary says, you can have a public and a private position on policies :). I don't care if she hates gay people and doesn't support gay rights, as long as she's willing to pay lipservice to the #LGBT community #I'mWithHer
>>
>>7102782
Anyone who takes mean words seriously shouldn't vote. Trump is good for the far right and left. If America can produce again then it plants seeds for real worker movements. This whole mean words thing is just a way to get the people to support a robbery in the name of tolerance. One of the trans bathroom bills lowered the minimum wage. No one gives a shit about the wage, only the trans bathrooms. They are doing it with Hillary. Who cares about the banks robbing us when Trump said mean words? Who cares about lower wages when minorities have hurt feelings? Trump will bring back real production. This gives a chance for the far left to gain support. Unions will have more power. The far right likes it because it gives them an excuse to fight commies.
>>
>>7103856
>Will get him more votes among Republicans

he's not trying to get Republicans to vote for him.
they already are going to. (or else he's going to lose.)
he's trying to convince Democrats to vote for him.
>>
File: tronald.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tronald.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>7103940
>Trump will bring back real production

How?
By building more Casinos?
His Casinos are bankrupt, btw.
By building more glass towers?
That will employ a few hundred construction workers for several months.
What then?

He literally has zero experience in politics.
Yet somehow you believe he is going to immediately solve every problem that society has grappled with.
>>
>>7103998
And despite all of this, Trump is the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>7103940
Viewing America in terms of traditional class struggle doesn't really work, because we're no longer an industrial society, but post-industrial. There isn't some conspiracy to move production out of America, it's the simple fact that the American working class cannot compete economically with third-world sweatshops.
>>
gay trump supporters basically

>erm well he says he's not homophobic and I believe him???
>we can't prove that he is
>I'm so afraid of muslims I'll vote on this single issue and actively against my own interests
>>
>>7104056
I'm more against Clinton than I am for Trump
>>
>>7103986
So at the RNC convention, which by far has an audience of Republicans much larger than any other, he was trying court the democrats? Really? This is a view of the world that makes sense to you?

>>7104056
Nah, these gay Trump supporters are mostly Trump supporters that happen to be gay. LGBT issues aren't voting issues this year. Unless you are trying to say gay people only vote solely on who is best for LGBT issues, in which case I would call you homophobic for implying that all gay people are too dumb to vote based on more than one issue.
>>
File: simpsonshalloweenabegeorge.jpg (92KB, 411x310px) Image search: [Google]
simpsonshalloweenabegeorge.jpg
92KB, 411x310px
>>7102782
The Log Cabin Republicans refused to endorse Trump this year.

Which is kind of nuts. I can't recall the last time those uncle Toms didn't bend over for the RNC's presidential candidate. I'd say they're being principled but not with this years RFRA laden republican platform and the fact that they're still endorsing republican senators, governors and congressmen.
>>
>>7104084

But from all accounts online they ARE voting on a single issue. Think think they're going to be flooded by muslims and killed. This rhetoric appears here all the time.

>>7104073
I'm more against trump than I am against clinton. Clinton is more of the same bullshit we've seen over the past couple of decades, whilst Trump is running on a platform of isolationism, protectionism, nationalism and populism which historically doesn't end well for anybody.
>>
>>7102782
Ironically, Voldemort was a mudblood himself.
>>
>>7104108
Being killed by muslims is not a fear exclusive to gay people. If you're voting based on muslim immigration, then you're voting based on muslim immigration, not LGBT issues. I guess you could argue that LGBT people are more susceptible to being scared of muslim immigration, but that wouldn't even be illogical of them since the majority of muslims want to see homosexuality banned.
>>
>>7104108
>whilst

you're not even American.
American's don't say 'whilst'

stay out of our election process.
goddamn meddling foreigners!
>>
>>7104156

I live in America's bitch and I've no desire for you to drag us along with you >whilst< you repeat the mistakes of the mid 20th century.
>>
>>7103530
And people who are lgbt are predominantly democrats
>>
>>7104170
Instead of setting up dictatorial strongmen, Hillary just opts for complete destabilization.
>>
File: 1476214998546.jpg (72KB, 1225x825px) Image search: [Google]
1476214998546.jpg
72KB, 1225x825px
>>7102782
>>
File: haha.gif (2MB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
2MB, 245x170px
>>7104185
>old, obese
>strongmen

The Donald will never be a strongman.
>>
>>7104149
the irony is that the US actually vets its Muslims unlike Europe so the hardcores never truly get through, also it's strongly skewed against young unmarried males
>>
>>7104172
>people who are lgbt are predominantly democrats
Irrelevant because in the end only 5% mourned for Orlando.

In other words, 95% of the population, both Democrat and Republican, didn't.
>>
>>7103530
>>7104172
>>7104239
It really doesn't matter because no one is arguing that Republicans in general are pro-LGBT (they're obviously not). We're talking about Trump vs Hillary, and Trump is someone who is a Republican nominally but holds very different views.
>>
>>7104221
I'm taking the bait. Strongman refers to dictators like Saddam and Gaddafi. Generally considered one of the worst foreign policy choices the US has made in the mid 20th century; it turns out they were the only things holding back the tide of radical Islam. Hillary has been strongly for tearing down these dictators and destabilizing the region as a result. All in the name of protecting Israel.
>>
>>7102782
Ignoring Trump's actual feelings about the issue, he's made it clear that he wants to nominate socially conservative supreme court justices. Not to mention that if he kicks the bucket, we're stuck with Mike Pence.

In any case, I'm not voting for Hillary or Trump, I don't buy the "lesser of two evils" meme, and I'm not in a swing state.
>>
>>7102889
I mean, i like the guy, but he's not the reason i am for Trump. The simple matter is, Trump supports the majority of my views, and the pro LGBT thing is not really on my priority list of views. I'll continue to do what i do in the bedroom regardless of what someone thinks of it.
>>
>>7104258
>It really doesn't matter because no one is arguing that Republicans in general are pro-LGBT
I don't care about the Republicans.
It's about the Democrats, with their LGBT stance being entirely opportunistic.
>>
>>7104258
A president is only as good as the people under him. And in that respect he's basically George Bush III.
>>
>>7103110
Democrat politicians tweeted about gun laws
Republicans, Trump included, sent their prayers to the victims families
>>
Loving all the hill shills itt. Truth of the matter is, this honestly is the not the issue of this election. The real issue is globalism vs local sovereign control. Already redpilled my bf, and we will fight the globalist nation wreckers, because in the end, a piece of paper saying we are married doesn't matter much if out nation defaults, jobs continue ot leave, and we have riots in out streets every other week (thanks for that soros, btw). Either admit that you are so petty you don't think for the future of the WHOLE nation (yes, even the straights, they matter just as much as us) or whether you want to play retarded identity politics and watch the nation go to 3rd world status in your lifetime
>>
>>7104465
>Already redpilled my bf

He's probably smiling and nodding because he doesn't want to break up over politics.
>>
>>7104499
>being this angry over something you know is the truth
sure thing sweetie
>>
>>7104381
That really doesn't make the Republicans sound like they're better though.

>>7104465
>shills
>redpilled
>globalist
>identity politics
Could you perhaps, maybe, put a little more effort into trying to not be so obvious?

>>7104507
>my opinions are the objective truth
>anyone who disagrees with me is a cultural marxist jew shill!!!11one
>>
>>7104556
>use 50 dead people to push your agenda
>mourn and send your condolences
Ahh yes, these are exactly the same
>>
File: 1435448683994.gif (463KB, 674x390px) Image search: [Google]
1435448683994.gif
463KB, 674x390px
>>7102782
Because Trump isn't republican, the whole party complained about him hijacking their neocon party.
>>
>>7104465

Yikes, Alex Jones fanboy here.
>>
File: 2016-10-23_190335.jpg (17KB, 266x327px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_190335.jpg
17KB, 266x327px
Ted Cruz said it best

>I recognize you want to ask another question about gay rights. Well, you know. ISIS is executing homosexuals. You want to talk about gay rights? This week was a very bad week for gay rights because the expansion of ISIS, the expansion of radical, theocratic, Islamic zealots that crucify Christians, that behead children and that murder homosexuals.
>>
>>7104560
Even if gun control wouldn't solve the problem, or even might end up making it worse, the fact remains that it is at least an attempt at preventing something similar from happening again. "Sending prayers" is literally just virtue signalling, it does not make anything change to reduce the probability of something similar happening in the future.
>>
>>7105043
>Democrats talking about virtue signalling
My sides have abandoned me
>>
>>7103444
Kill it with fire.
>>
>>7104132
he was a half-blood, not a mudblood. Did you forget the part about him being the last descendent of Slytherin?
>>
>>7104381
>sent their prayers
>implying that's not completely worthless
Democrats actually wanted to do something to stop it from happening again.
>>
>>7105265
I happened in a Democrat state in a gun free zone
>>
>>7105265
No, they want it to happen more
>>
>>7105268
Which is a strong sign that gun-free zones need to be enforced to be effective. The Republicans are the ones who argue that enforcing gun-free zones is unconstitutional.

>>7105293
[citation needed]
>>
>>7105339
It is unconstitutional
>>
>>7104321
And Hillary is Omar Mateen? That's such bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>7105351
Then I suppose we'll just have to deal with the possibility of mass shootings in public locations.
>>
>>7105407
Much less likely if everyone has guns
>>
File: IMG_2016-10-13-15432578.png (445KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016-10-13-15432578.png
445KB, 720x1280px
>tfw even Log Cabin Republicans deserted Donald Cuck's sinking ship
>>
>>7105416
Even if it wasn't a gun-free zone, you probably wouldn't see more than 10-20% being armed. I'd say properly checking everyone that goes in to make sure they're not sneaking in weapons would be a wiser option.
>>
>>7102782
>all gays are single issue voters
What about if you're gay and white or christian? Who the fuck should you vote for, Hillary?
Personally I'm MtF but I also have no interest in allowing thousands of raunchy mexicans and towelheads to flood into the country. By contrast, the worst Trump can do is say a few mean words and then get laughed at by the liberal media. Which he won't anyway because he's expressed his support of gays and transpeople numerous times.
Honestly the "Republican=homophobe" meme needs to end
>>
>>7102782
Better to side with the people who disagree with you but are willing to listen rather then the people who oander to you but don't give one shit about you and will lie about ANYTHING and promise to get you everything just as you vote for them, Hillary is all talk and she's too high on meds 23 1/2 hours of the day to care who Bill is banging let alone your tiny concerns. Haven't you figured that out yet?
>>
Republicans are so duuumb, amirite?

DOWN WITH TRUMP xD

but no really Trump is bullshit but saying that just because a person is gay that they can't support Trump isn't really a fair way to approach non-heterosexual orientations. That said though any gay person that supports Trump is extra-retarded.
>>
File: 1476851378500.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476851378500.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>7105514
Fellow tranny, ready to MAGA at a moment's notice.
>>
>>7105339
Where's the citation that gun control stops terrorism?
>>
>>7105265
>>7105268

Omar was also a security guard. Gun control wouldn't have affected him.
>>
>>7105514
>im MtF and am from /pol/
okay, AGP-er
>>
Because he's pro-gay?
>>
>>7106012
He hasn't really take a stance on gays. How ever, Pence is adamantly anti-gay, which probably reflects on trump's opinion.
>>
>>7103998

It's not a matter of who's would make the better president. Hillary would undoubtedly make the better presedent. The question is what's direction do you think the country should go in?
>>
Trump's VP is literally Pence you fuckwits. The idea that he is in any way pro legbutts is laughable.
>>
They are sick of getting fucked up the ass by liberals that much
>>
File: 1470269883621.jpg (52KB, 641x556px) Image search: [Google]
1470269883621.jpg
52KB, 641x556px
>>7102782
Maybe because not everything about me is defined by what makes my dick hard.

Trump means ending the (new) Cold War, reforming Congress and the Senate, protecting the interests of the blue collar worker and generally Making America Great again.

Clinton means political dynasty and more of the same bullshit we've been getting.
>>
>>7102782
An LGBT Republican is like a female islamist. They're basically supporting a movement/ideology that is explicitly hostile to them.
>>
>>7106594
> Trump means ending the (new) Cold War
Aren't Republicans generally in favor of increased military spending and doing everything possible to maintain the US dominance in the world as the only remaining superpower? Trump may sympathize with Putin, but it doesn't necessarily mean he sees Russia as an potential ally and not as an opponent.
>>
>>7106691
Trump literally says we should get along with Russia, treating them as an ally in the war on terror.

Clinton on the other hand supports "moderate rebels" (jihadists) that hate the USA at least as much as Russia anyhow.
>>
>>7106691
Currently, the democratic party treats Russia like a supervillain instead of a world power, accusing Russia of the email hacks at every opportunity to distract from the contents of those email hacks. Trump's position is one of trying to get along with Russia instead of threatening to go to war if email leaks keep happening.
>>
>>7106749
Russian did the email hacks, there's no question of that, and the content of the emails is a matter of public record now: absolutely nothing. :)
>>
>>7106755
>not_even_bait_anymore.jpg
>>
File: proofs.webm (889KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.webm
889KB, 320x240px
>>7106755
>Russia did the email hacks
>>
>>7102782
Clinton is fucking evil.
>>
>>7105376
>b-but Hillary!

They're both shit candidates in their own special ways. Nothing you say about Hillary will make me support Trump, and vice versa.
>>
>>7106594
>reforming Congress and the Senate

Since when? I think you're projecting onto a blank slate.
>>
>>7106846
He wants to bring in terms limits, make it more difficult to go from being a civil servant to a lobbyist, and more. Google it.
>>
>>7104321
Who is George Bush III?
>>
The republican ticket actively seeks to disenfranchise gays and strip their rights away. As a black person, I could have everything in common with a candidate, but if they actively seek to take my rights away and says things like "I hate black people." Quite frankly, only an idiot would say, "Well, he hates people like me and he wants to make sure I don't have civil liberties or civil rights or access to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness BUT he says he's going to lower my taxes. He got my vote." How dumb of a person would somoene have to be to think like that? That's what the meme is getting at.
>>
File: 3153718.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
3153718.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>7102782

i'll just leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSVLpzGseXw
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.