[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Rolaids, just popping in to tell you that the Democrat a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1415365374051.png (380KB, 547x367px) Image search: [Google]
1415365374051.png
380KB, 547x367px
Hey Rolaids, just popping in to tell you that the Democrat are conspiring with Big Pharma to keep AIDS medication prices high.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24440
>>
>>7099916
FUKIN GREAT NEWS MATE fukkers aint gettin off the poz just cuz they regret it afetr too hard of a dicking so u gay too b ro or just curious about the poz>? iom coming off from a big high right now and i can educate u about poz and rape LOL or wahtehevr u want
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>Whatever we decide, we need to make a decision quickly and President Clinton and CHAI need to be in synch.
>President Clinton
wew lass
>>
>>7099916
Everyone already knows the prices of HIV meds are intentionally price fixed. You can get the same shit in India for 1/1000th the cost.
Nobody cares because it's just a bunch of pozzed up sluts buying it anyway and HIV fuels other actual important scientific research into diseases not caused by irresponsibility and unsafe behaviour.
>>
>>7099926
lol xd

>>7099942
>implying the election isn't already a forgone conclusion
>>
>>7099980
>no one with HIV was ever accidentally infected unknown to them
>>
>>7100036
It's pretty rare for that to occur.
Unless you mean someone barebacked with a poz person unknowingly, which I stand by what I side, irresponsibility and unsafe behaviour.

Like only fractions of a percent of HIV cases are not irresponsibility and unsafe behaviour.
>>
>>7099916
This is the same pedophile spammer who's talking about kids in the other thread.

Sage and report him, don't let pedo escape. Help the mods catch him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.