[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Transtrender really a thing or is it just a way for people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

File: Transtrender.png (4KB, 1012x440px) Image search: [Google]
Transtrender.png
4KB, 1012x440px
Is Transtrender really a thing or is it just a way for people to be hateful? How could the trauma and effort associated with transitioning be treated like fashion?
>>
>>7099517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MORAczk_m9w
>>
>>7099530
Also this video of the same "trans women"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GQ7DY6etbo
>>
>>7099517
There are people out there who transition because they want to be accepted within a group and not because they actually identify as the other gender. I don't think it's as bad as a lot of other people here do, it's just people being confused and generally they realize their mistake and aren't much worse off for it. I don't see any reason to get mad at people over it or accuse questioners of being one, it's just something to be aware of and try not to fall into the trap of.
>>
>>7099517
the majority of nonbinary people are trenders
>>
>>7099560
It becomes dangerous when they become a majority though
>>
>>7102200
What?! That sounds very intolerant. Actually kind of bigoted.
>>
>>7099517
It's mostly just crazy trannies being angry at non-suicidal trannies.

>If you don't want to mutilate yourself, throw yourself in front of a car, or overdose on your hormones then you aren't TruTrans.
>>
>>7102971
This... fed up with this nazism in the legbutt community. We are all free to identify as we choose. For example I'm a nonbinary/genderfluid person who is seriously contemplating transition. So does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to transition because I didn't wear my mom's bras at 5 years old? ... this board is one of the meanest boards on this site, and it's kinda a shame. We should be kind to each other, in this cruel cishet world.
>>
>>7102987
One of the key identifications for being trans is disphoria.

It's like saying someone is anorexic when you're 300 lbs when the key identifications is being underweight.

>this board is one of the meanest boards on this site, and it's kinda a shame.
If you think this place is mean, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>7103015
And how do you know I'm not dysphoric about my sex assigned at birth? By genderfluid I meant existing outside stereotypes. But I mean it's literally like who cares. I know who I am, I have a best friend who is already transitioning and told me what it's like, and trust me I could easily get a legal gender change. People jump to conclusions in 2 seconds and I think that's fucked up. You have no idea what someone is going through on the inside. And the fact that you claim that you do is indeed mean and even bigoted. But yeah call me transtrender call me fake or whatever you want, at the end of the day I can transition if I want to. It's my decision, and it is well within my ability to do it. And the fact that you feel the need to shout "no no no" at someone you've never even met and that you have such SHALLOW definitions about dysphoria, is very sad indeed.
>>
>>7103041
>By genderfluid I meant existing outside stereotypes
And this is why non retarded people see genderfluidity and other nonbinary crap as nonsense. Just because you don't like wearing dresses or like only dressing up occasionally doesn't make you any less of a woman.
>>
>>7103041
>And how do you know I'm not dysphoric about my sex assigned at birth?

Never said that bb. Nice baggage you're carrying

>By genderfluid I meant existing outside stereotypes. But I mean it's literally like who cares.

People who actually switch back and forth care. There are people who actually switch between boy and girl brains and you're treating it like a fucking dress up scenario.

>People jump to conclusions in 2 seconds and I think that's fucked up.
Congrats on finding out what humans are.

>And the fact that you claim that you do is indeed mean and even bigoted.
Again, I didn't claim. Nice punching bag.

>But yeah call me transtrender call me fake or whatever you want, at the end of the day I can transition if I want to. It's my decision, and it is well within my ability to do it.

And you're going to make everyone look bad so thanks.

>And the fact that you feel the need to shout "no no no" at someone you've never even met and that you have such SHALLOW definitions about dysphoria, is very sad indeed.
>shouting
>such shallow definitons
>implying I even defined dysphoria
>proper grammar is now shouting
wow, look at this shit.
>>
>>7102987
>nazism
are you fucking serious
>>
>>7102987
>For example I'm a nonbinary/genderfluid person who is seriously contemplating transition.
The nightmare is real
>>
>>7103015
This place is mean because queer people talking shit about other queer people is a special kind of rejection. We should all be on the same side.
>>
File: 1477081173148.gif (2MB, 503x354px) Image search: [Google]
1477081173148.gif
2MB, 503x354px
>>7099517
There's a lot of people who pretend to be trans when they are not, they just wanna play special snowflake. I think that's what TransTrender means, it's not a dig at actual transgendered people. It's a dig at people trivializing it.
>>
>>7106733
Because all trannies and faggots must think the same way and all like eachother. That's like saying all cis people should get along because they're cis. Fuck off
>>
>>7102987
You cannot transition into a "non-binary", lady. Non-binary is a place holder that some people use for figuring themselves out, but it's not a definitive gender because your mind can only be wired as male or female. You can't be born with a brain that has no gendered self-identity.
>>
>>7102200
desu
>>
File: 1474232622900.jpg (345KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474232622900.jpg
345KB, 773x1000px
>>7099517
All late transitioners should be suspected as transtrenders until they can prove otherwise.
>>
>>7103057
Yes it does. At least it should. I'M MANLY I DON'T WANT TO BE TRANS.
>>
>>7099517
For one you cant be proud of having gender dysphoria, its something you can learn to accept. Its like saying you are proud to have downsyndrome you just dont. Also you will want to be accepted as the other gender and not be some otherkin freak with they, die, das pronouns.
>>
>>7099554
I thought this guy was trolling untill I saw the second vid.
>>
>>7099517
>How could the trauma and effort associated with transitioning be treated like fashion?
By not actually undergoing the trauma and effort of transitioning.
>>
>>7103041
People like you and trannies have one thing in common you both have a mental illness while trannies can be treated with transitions Im afraid to say we havent found the cure for retardation yet.
>>
>>7103015
>It's like saying someone is anorexic when you're 300 lbs when the key identifications is being underweight.

If I may autism for a moment, it's actually more like a healthy-but-scrawny person claiming to be anorexic despite having no self-image or appetite issues, simply being naturally thin without conscious effort.
The key identification for anorexia is not one's size, small size is simply a symptom (which isn't always present). Anorexia itself is a distorted self image and a pathological obsession with becoming smaller. Fat people can absolutely be anorexic.
>>
>>7112312
Anorexia is just the unwillingness to want to gain weight, or to want to lose weight, when being below a BMI of 17.5.

You don't need distorted self-image or some pathological obsession.
>>
>>7112312
>Fat people can absolutely be anorexic.
Oh, and this.
No, fat people cannot be anorexic.

You cannot be anorexic when you're above BMI 17.5
>>
>>7112287
/thread
>>
>>7112421
>>7112422

...No. That's about all there is to say. That is entirely, dangerously incorrect. Anorexia is an eating disorder descriptive of specific behaviours and beliefs. Being underweight is just being underweight, and is potentially but not necessarily a symptom of anorexia.
>>
>>7106733

Who is "we"?
>>
>be very androgynous/masculine AFAB
>didn't consciously choose to transition, it just sort of happened at puberty and i didn't repress it
>don't know if i'm a trans guy or a really really butch lesbian or what
>get a 65/35 split of being called sir/ma'am
>asked if i'm a boy or a girl all the time
>just shrug and let people think what they think
>if they ask about my pronouns i ask them once (and then never again) to use the special snowflake they-them pronouns
>don't correct anyone
>enjoy when people are confused

personally i feel like this androgynousness is just naturally how i am, and more than a couple people have come around because i'm so relaxed about it. i know some other theythems but they're the tumblr type, short haircut afabs who wear dresses and don't bind or have a deviant gender expression. those kind tick me off but i attract them like flies. my own fault i guess.
>>
>>7102987
You didn't wear your mom's bras at 5? What business do you even have thinking about transition?
>>
Transtrenders is like pretending to be crippled for benefits.
>>
>>7106782
>Implying you can prove that
>>
>>7112451
You can't be anorexic when above 17.5 BMI, unless you're recovering from it.

You don't need distorted self-image.
It can be from being rationally or irrationally afraid of something that has a connotation with food, even if it's not a direct connotation. It can also be another way to let out emotions, even as a form of hatred of others, or a want to be cared for.
>>
>>7112240
Gender roles =/= gender
>>
I believe it's the latter. I know that's an unpopular opinion on /lgbt/ but it feels like a hateful way to devalue trans people who are "not trans enough" for you and devalue the idea of discovering your gender. Believe it or not, not everyone automatically knows their gender just like not everyone knows their sexuality. Many people go through phases of experimentation. This however is looked down upon.

I remember when I was 12 or 13 I thought I was bigender. Now I am 20 and realize I'm ftm. Does that make teenage me any less valid? Not really. I was just confused at the time and genuinely thought I was nb. But I wasn't, and that's fine too.
>>
File: Pregnant anime.jpg (58KB, 688x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant anime.jpg
58KB, 688x960px
>>7099517
Before 2005, hardly anyone came out in the open about being transgender or genderfluid or what have you.

In the 1970s, we had unisexuals and in the 1990s, metrosexuals, now we have transsexual
people.

Our society understands a male can feel fem inside and vice versa, much better than in the past.

img related: I'm bio male, but has dreams I'm fem, one of em is i'm pregnant or a mother.
>>
File: 1475001671566.jpg (61KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1475001671566.jpg
61KB, 600x469px
>>7102218
Not really, it only requires a few loudmouths to give them political/media influence. And the main issue is that since they aren't real transsexuals their views and thoughts don't match reality, and when things don't match reality the chances of something backfiring gets higher.
>>
>>7112451
You're a fucking idiot and should read the dsmv.

If you're fat, you probably have ednos. For Anorexia nervosa, you are required to be underweight.

Here's the criteria for Anorexia nervosa:

>Restriction of energy intake relative to requirements, leading to a SIGNIFICANTLY LOW BODY WEIGHT In the context of age, sex, developmental trajectory, and physical health. Significantly low weight is defined as a weight that is less than minimally normal or, for children and adolescents, less than that minimally expected.

>Intense fear of gaining weight or of becoming fat, or persistent behavior that interferes with weight gain, even though at a SIGNIFICANTLY LOW WEIGHT.

>Disturbance in the way in which one’s body weight or shape is experienced, undue influence of body weight or shape on self-evaluation, or persistent lack of recognition of the seriousness of the current LOW BODY WEIGHT

On the severity chart, it starts at fucking 17 for BMI
>>
>>7114451
he cant distinguish between anorexia and bulimia
>>
File: 1c1.jpg (39KB, 600x967px) Image search: [Google]
1c1.jpg
39KB, 600x967px
>>7112502
>androgynousness

time to learn your words, anon
>>
>>7099517
A transgender person:
>has intense feeling of being other sex than assigned at birth
>takes or is willing to take cross-sex hormones
>might be vocal in their lgbt community, but does not revolve his/her life around being trans

A transtender person:
>is content with his sex
>has little desire to take any medical steps towards transitioning
>makes up a weird gender identity to feel special and unique (e.g trinary, demigirl, genderqueer)
>revolves his social life around said identity
>>
>>7112295
So people who think differently than you do are retarded. That's what I fucking meant about nazism. This board is becoming /pol/'s queer twin.
>>
>>7114562
The fact that you are equating a disagreement to fucking nazism, a thing that killed millions and ruined lives for tons of minorities makes you an idiot.
>>
>>7114612
Nazism ≠ holocaust
Nazism = nazi ideology
Nazi ideology = Exclusive bigotry, violently reacting to people who are different from us

There's your free education for the day, coming from someone whose relatives died in the holocaust.
>>
File: 1460331335851.png (252KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1460331335851.png
252KB, 500x453px
>>7114644
>implying the ideology didn't cause the holocaust
>killing people =/= violent reaction
>calling someone retarded = violent reaction
>>
File: 1470062748869.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470062748869.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>7114654
why the fuck are people so bad at basic historical timelines

wtf

the holocaust is the result of eugenics and nazi racist philosophy coming to it's apex via pressure of Germany starting to lose WWII. The vats majority of people killed int he holocaust were killed in a three month period towards the end of the war. Nazism existed for almost two decades before this. The ideology led to the holocaust, but the two are not one and the same by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
File: 1459203496321.png (202KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1459203496321.png
202KB, 365x363px
>>7114716
>implying they said nazism literally is the holocaust
>>
>>7114716
dat change of subject tho
op pls go
>>
>>7099517
It's all because scared white boys are still trying to decide who gets to be what. As usual.
>>
>>7114716
read again, autismo >>7114612
>>
>>7114518
I find it interesting you use his/her for transgender but his pronouns for transtrender then go on to mention demigirl but no made up male identities.

It is my person belief that male bodied people can not be transtrenders because of the way male bodied experience violence for not conforming to masculine gender roles. It is a similar way that men can not pretend to be gay.

Female bodied people can be transtrender because they are wrapped in a layer of female privilege. Basically gender and sexuality are just masks that females can put on and off at a whim without ever feeling the oppression that trans people feel. Basically like how women will say they are bi, because there are no consequences for women when they break gender roles and sexual roles. With all this female privilege they just say they are bi, or non-binary, or whatever because they want to be interesting.
>>
>>7114865
this is all true, but I would qualify with the fact that sometimes women say they are bi because it's a true fact. Not for attention or to be interesting. BUT, yeah, they don't face the same consequences and stigma for saying so.
>>
>>7114865
>male bodied people can not be transtrenders
>It is a similar way that men can not pretend to be gay.

where the fuck do you live
>>
>>7099517
>Is Transtrender really a thing
Go to tumblr.
Just do that.
>>
>>7114890
Who the fuck pretends to be gay when the are not? I have never met a guy who said he was gay when he was not a cock sucking faggot. Guys don't say they are bi and then later say they are straight.
>>
>>7114865
>his pronouns for transtrender
that was inconsequential on my part and you are right to point it out
>then go on to mention demigirl but no made up male identities
that was merely an example.
I believe that both males and females can be transtenders, but from I see on the internet and irl there are way more afab people who dwell into made-up identities.
>>
>>7114905
People who are rich and have a comfy life and want attention and probably mentally ill.
>>
>>7114913
Have you actually met one of these people or are you just speculating? Seriously, men do not have female privilege so they can not just pretend to be gay or bi and not expect life altering repercussions.
>>
>>7114930
If I haven't met the people, how could I describe them that well? I've met like 4 when I went to a liberal college.
>>
>>7114865
>It is a similar way that men can not pretend to be gay.

They can and do. The fact that it'll be less common and that it's heavily disincentivised doesn't make it impossible.
>>
>>7114930
>>7114865

I don't know about people pretending to be gay, but on the subject of male transtrenders:
Justin Dennis.
This faggot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N12fV9gOhs
etc

The fact that men are punished for expressing femininity is INCENTIVE for a male to be a transtrender. That way they get to hide behind a legitimised woman identity and their femininity is judged in the context of being a trans woman (where it's expected) rather than a cis male (where it's inappropriate).

>Seriously, men do not have female privilege
Exactly. That's why they pretend to be trans women to access it.

And on the gay thing, there was the bi fad where emo faggots in skinny jeans suddenly stole the trick of making out with their same sex friends in bars to attract the opposite.
>>
>>7102200
>the majority
*all. All "nonbinaries" and "genderfluids" and other completely made up borderline insulting to people with real problems are trenders, as in they're only doing it 'cause it's trendy right now.
>>
>>7103076
>There are people who actually switch between boy and girl brains
What the fucking shit are you talking about? Do you have any evidence whatsoever for that claim, in the slightest or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?
>>
>>7115044

Some of them are also 'one foot out of the closet', to be fair.
>>
>>7109012
>your brain's tru gender
What kind of unscientific drivel is this?

Gender and sex are BOTH on a spectrum, and gender identity is not innate. Sorry.
>>
i work at a small school and each week we have a staff meeting. Each meeting or two we discuss who became trans that week and whether we should actually consider them trans or not. Very often a kid says theyre trans and its accepted, but more than that the kids that say it arent actually trans. Its just super popular to be trans or on some label spectrum. Usually its something like a girl named Kelly that wants to be known as Maurice but starts playing up "girl" even more than before with dresses, doing the hair all up with pink and flowers and bows.. And these are the ones that just phase out of it in two weeks and get super embarrassed if anyone brings it up after.
The staff isnt hating; they actually feel bad for the legit trans people who have to deal with idiots glorifying something that causes them stress and honestly none of them identify as trans; just the gender they switched to.
>>
>>7114865
>male bodied people can not be transtrenders
Watch the two videos at the top of the thread
>>
>>7115052
Here's the actual study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22364652

And here is the podcast where the lead researcher is interviewed. Just scroll down until you see the name "Case" in the transcript: http://www.npr.org/2015/02/06/384104070/paiges-story
>>
>>7114518
A transgender person
>can even be homophobic or against same-sex marriage (i.e. Caitlyn Jenner, RWer, GOP voter, evangelical, christian fundie).
>>
Transtrenders are real
I used to know this one girl in high school, she eventually became incredibly transphobic when denial-mode me started dating an FtM online.

The transphobic bullying goes on for months on end, I lose all my friends, and eventually just drop out and get into homeschooling

A year or so later she hits me up like "I'm trans now ): I'm sorry that you saw my actions as transphobic but since I'm trans now I'm not a transphobe pls accept my gender identity" and when I tell her to fuck off she gets offended and blocks me

Now she constantly shifts gender identities from FtM to genderfluid to gender neutral to cis girl to demiboy and currently she's back to being a cis girl but I bet in the next few months she'll be calling herself genderqueer or some bullshit
>>
>>7115780
>I'm sorry that you saw my actions as transphobic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1476213610100.jpg (13KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1476213610100.jpg
13KB, 324x451px
>>7099530
>If a teacher says "ladies and gentlemen, they're being transphobic, because they don't acknowledge the fact that trans people exist
WHAT
WHAT
NO
NO ONE WANTS TO BE ADRESSED TO AS "TRANS" YOU FUCKING
SNOWFLAKE
PIECE
OF
FUCK
>>
>>7119433
piece of fuck
>>
>>7114716
>The Final Solution was made because the Germans were losing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>7114716
>I have no idea what Generalplan Ost or the Wannsee Conference are

okay.
>>
>>7112312
>fat people can be anorexic
I never thought I'd say this, but please consider drinking bleach soon
>>
>>7127159
Fat people can develop anorexia. Naturally they don't stay fat if they do, but it takes time to lose all the weight and they can have the disorder during this time.
>>
>>7127427
Please drink bleach
>>
>>7124976
At least that anon acknowledges the holocaust, I think you should just take a win on that and ignore the rest.
>>
File: 1maxresdefault-2.jpg (67KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1maxresdefault-2.jpg
67KB, 1024x512px
Feels too bully to create a thread, but holy shit, Milo officially triggered as fuck by people having different opinions than her, bitch needs to get the fuck off the internet and develop as a fucking human being.
At first I thought she was just what a typical attention whore teenager looks like in our trans-aware, post-Youtube world, but I think she might actually be mentally ill. Now she keeps pimping her mental suffering on twitter, how histrionic can you get?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GASXiD86X04#_=_
>>
>>7112549
But there are no benefits being trans, you retard.
>>
>>7127669
>considering hrt
honestly so sad, shes so obviously not transgender and is going to fuck herself up forever
>>
>>7128394

Honestly, maybe she should, just to get it over with and prove it. Go on T for a month or two, freak the fuck out, stop, and shut up (or become a TERF and get louder). People do it all the time, what's the worst that'll happen, she'll grow a little extra body hair?
>>
>>7129917
kiwis will make her into the next idislikecispeople or scoutgender

I hope not. milo is so young and naive.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.