[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that your skeleton shouldn't be that big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Friendly reminder that your skeleton shouldn't be that big of a deal if you're trans and were forced to go through cisgender puberty.

Male pelvises and female pelvises really aren't that different, and sexing of skeletons based on that isn't even entirely accurate. Plus, it doesn't make much of a difference visibly. Despite pelvis differences, guess what the actual average difference in hip circumference is between males and females? 1 cm. That's it. If you're a trans man, there is even evidence to suggest that you'll have intersex hips when you're done transitioning.

The bones in the skull can also be changed. For example, testosterone does that work for trans men, but there's still FMS if that's not enough. Trans women have FFS to correct for the changes made by testosterone during puberty.

And height is obvious: there are cisgender people of both genders at every height! Plus. trans men have the option of height surgery. Anther benefit of height surgery is that, if it's done on the thigh bones, it makes a wide pelvis less noticeable (because of the reduced angles on the legs leading up to the pelvis).
>>
>>7096668
>If you're a trans man, there is even evidence to suggest that you'll have intersex hips when you're done transitioning
please provide this evidence because i need it to be alive
t. transitioned at 15 and still a pear
>>
>>7096682
http://openmindedhealth.com/tag/pelvises/
I read this site a while ago and I remember it giving me a lot of hope. Plus you can work out your upper body to be bigger so it will cancel it out. There's also the surgery I mentioned, and the fact that fat redistribution takes time (I you still have fat there).
>>
>>7096710
*if
>>
>>7096668
It's no biggie my shoulders are literally 10 cm wider than my hips.

Thanks for the hon flattery, hon.
>>
>>7097299
yeah, its all about proportions, you need to have good wait/hip/shoulder ratio
>>
>>7096668
>Despite pelvis differences, guess what the actual average difference in hip circumference is between males and females? 1 cm.
1 cm is huge if we take the 15-20cm height difference into account.
>>
my skull is so fucked, i dont think ffs can save me
>>
>>7098049
>>7096668
I have a question. I started HRT at 15 and I've been on 100mg spiro and 6mg E since then, I'm 21 now, but recently it feels like my hips have masculinized more. It feels like they've gotten higher, like the hip bones of the false pelvis have gotten higher and I bend down higher on the waist, or lean back higher on the waist when I sit down. Like I used to have a bottom stomach roll when I sat down, but now that doesn't happen because i'm leaning back farther (unless I arch my back forward). I legitimately don't remember my hip bones being so high, but it seems impossible for your bones to further masculinize when you've been on spiro for so long. And my waist-to-hip ratio is still "excellent". So I'm not sure if I'm just hallucinating or if there's a different explanation or what.
>>
>tfw cis gay boy
>hips are almost wider than shoulders.

just kill me
>>
>>7096668
nice "666" in the #

not sure if i should be weary of this post or not
>>
>>7098742
You must be popular with guys, slut.
>>
>>7096668
i appreciate the sentiment OP and you're not entirely wrong, but
>height surgery
lol no thank you
>>
>>7096668
Pelvis is not the problem for mtfs. I have a really good waist/hip ratio. I tucked, put on panties, and posted a waist-down photo in /femgen/ once and was accused of being a cis girl. But that's all worthless since I have disgusting broad shoulders and a masculine jaw.
>>
Torso. The real problem lies in the torso, where males sometimes (in my experience ~30% of the time, but I live in Scandinavia so YMMV) is so much broader than the female range that it's just absurd. Tfw hon forever.
>>
>>7098827
>accused of being a cis girl
>But that's all worthless
pls stop
>>
>>7099443
I mean, not gonna lie, it felt pretty good. But IRL I can't exactly go around with a paper bag over my entire top half.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.